Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E10: How Am I the Mobster? LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

I just want Bruce gone so his stupid Fing plan kicks him in the ass. I’ve been waiting for him to go home with his pocket idol since he found the damn thing. Pompous ass!

It happened, it happened! Wishes do come true and it’s not even the Disney channel. Now he can make his yarn a reality and give Kellie his idol in jury house. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I haven't been commenting much, though still watching the show because frankly I hate this board now. The messiness and constant popups drive me crazy. But I digress. 

Bruce not playing his idol KNOWING these people were gunning for him ranks up there with that idiot giving away his Immunity Idol. I feel like the recent seasons have had a lot of people overthinking this game to appear so much as this super amazing Survivor player. 

The only way this dumb plan of Bruce's could have worked is he switched his vote to Jake. That way, he knew the Julie stuff was a bluff but he still woudln't have to play his idol. I remember a player doing this knowing the votes were going to be split to flush his idol

• Like 1