Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Elizzikra said:

Oh. My. God. Melissa you can't possibly think that this is a good time to have a baby with Louis???

THHIS..... she can barely stand the man now ... he doesnt have a job is still ON probation like stop 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Now they discuss the possibility of pregnancy, after having sex without protection.  Louie does not need a baby while he is setting up his life.  Melissa has some great dreams: land BMOC, get new nose, get pregnant.  At some point she may want to figure out how they would take care of that baby and if their relationship is ready to handle that stress. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Now they discuss the possibility of pregnancy, after having sex without protection.  Louie does not need a baby while he is setting up his life.  Melissa has some great dreams: land BMOC, get new nose, get pregnant.  At some point she may want to figure out how they would take care of that baby and if their relationship is ready to handle that stress. 

I get the distinct feeling that Melissa’s thoughts aren’t reality-based.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Make the varsity cheer squad...

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I thought Melissa spent every penny she had on Louie’s teeth? How is she getting a nose job? Or did she have money left over because she got him the budget dentures instead of the pricey implants?

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, kacesq said:

Shavel wants a sexy see thru not see thru dress. Yup. Checks out. 

I'm guessing cutouts. I bet Shavel loves her a cutout. And she will def want a mermaid. With cutouts. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The bride is in her 30s.  She and her spouse to be can pay for their own damn wedding.  What century are these people in? 

They probably also expect a dowry and to carry her over the threshold.

• LOL 5