Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Lindsey spent 5 and half years in the federal pen.  She still has state charges to clear.  Hmm for some crazy reason her daughter is not thinking that she should expect all of Lindsey's plans to come through. 

Lindsey talks about her being a parent figure and I’m thinking, you just became a parent figure to the girl five minutes ago. She hasn’t lived with you for literally years. Stop.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
Just now, Empress1 said:

Lindsey talks about her being a parent figure and I’m thinking, you just became a parent figure to the girl five minutes ago. She hasn’t lived with you for literally years. Stop.

And has absolutely no idea how this might impact her daughter, because who cares?

• Like 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

They called him in on Saturday to film. 

And his outfit says I am pretending I own a yacht.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Lindsey must have put on someone else’s jacket and there were drugs in the pocket.

And a gun.  also, one of those charges was for selling drugs to convicts.  She is a the queen of good decision-making.  Note, she tried to blame these choices on living with Flappy. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

HAHAHAHA when she was trashing Scott's office we were all yelling "Drop a dime on her, Scott! Send her trifling ass back to jail!". Looks like he did, hahahahaha.

I definitely remember saying “what power do you think you have, Lindsey? One call and you go back.” And … yep!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1