Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Quarterfinal #7: Macaulay Culkin, Rachel Dratch and Becky Lynch

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Browncoat said:

I have actually heard of 2/3 of these people!

Me, too!

I'd just like to say I got all the countries without "finding" them in the clue. /brag

I got Peaky Blinders only because a few weeks ago I won a "Fall Family Fun" box at work which included a Peaky Blinders Monopoly game. I knew nothing at all about the show (except that a show by that title exists) so I googled it, and remembered enough to figure it out from the info in the clue. (I gave the Monopoly game to a coworker because she said her nephew loves the show; the next week she was one of the winners of the giveaway which had the same game in it. 😄)

• Like 1

I was amused by Macaulay referring to his partner as "my lady." He's still cute.

I was rooting for him, probably at least partly out of nostalgia (also I didn't really watch SNL when Rachel was on it and I had to google Becky).

But good for Rachel. They both played a good game.

FJ was an instaget. Better than the regular game today.

Edited by ams1001
  • Like 5

It's a shame both Rachel and Macauley both can't both move on as they're both better than some other celebs.  You really got the sense it could be either or and another game could go another way.

I like Rachel and am rooting for her. 

I felt for Becky.  She had some answers on the tip of her tongue and she just ran into two juggernauts with knowledge and the buzzer. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I have to wonder. If a celebrity gets pity money because they were in the red before FJ, then the other two are both incorrect and lose enough that the in-the-red person ends up winning, do they then go on to the next level of competition?  

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

I have to wonder. If a celebrity gets pity money because they were in the red before FJ, then the other two are both incorrect and lose enough that the in-the-red person ends up winning, do they then go on to the next level of competition?  

Whoever has the most money wins and moves on. Would be weird though.

4 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

Especially wondering after 

Spoiler

Edited by shapeshifter

Good game! I was very happy that Rachel won, I like her! I didn't recognize Mac at first, and I was glad he was a good opponent. Rachel needs to work on her self-confidence in the Semis, though. I have a feeling she's gonna get rattled playing against *two* other competitors (sorry, Irish wrassler lass). How did she do earnings-wise against the other winners so far?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

How did she do earnings-wise against the other winners so far?

The winners for each episode so far (via Wikipedia):

1. Utkarsh Ambudkar     $30,201 
  2. Lisa Ann Walter     $16,700 
  3. Katie Nolan (tiebreaker)     $17,600 

4. Steven Weber     $25,000 
  5. Mira Sorvino     $24,200 
  6. Dulé Hill     $10,000 

7. Rachel Dratch     $33,601 
  8. ?     
  9. ?      

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1

A fun game to watch. Happy for Rachel, and hope she calms down a bit in her next game! She was very high-strung. Macauly seems pretty normal for someone who's spent his entire life in show biz. 

• Like 3

Roget's Butt

That is all.

16 hours ago, DXD526 said:

A fun game to watch. Happy for Rachel, and hope she calms down a bit in her next game! She was very high-strung. Macauly seems pretty normal for someone who's spent his entire life in show biz. 

I hadn't really seen him in years and knew he'd hit some rough patches in the transition from child star to adult.  Glad to see him doing so well and looking so healthy.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, proserpina65 said:

I hadn't really seen him in years and knew he'd hit some rough patches in the transition from child star to adult.  Glad to see him doing so well and looking so healthy.

Especially after 2 deaths from the effects of substance abuse in the recent news.