Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E05: I Don't Want to Be the Worm LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Why does Emily keep calling Brando "Brendo"?

Oh, I really hope it's Drew tonight, but with the powers him and Austin have, I'm afraid for Kendra/Brando.

I fully expect Austin to come back with the 'Drew and Austin can not be voted out tonight at TC' advantage.  I'd love nothing more than Drew to get knocked off the pedestal he put himself on.

• Like 3
Just now, dizzyd said:

I’d take the sandwich coz you can’t rely on the amulet twist.

True.

On the other hand, your tribes are just gonna assume you have an advantage anyway, because who would believe someone chose food that sustains you for a day vs a power that can be useful going forward?

• Useful 1

I think going with the amulets is a smarter idea.  I can see why Mr. I Have Idols and Advantages wouldn't want one.  I think they can be powerful.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, take the Amulets. The food is only a temporary boost until, like, the next day. The Amulet can be useful for the rest of the game.

It said that they have to be used together, but then gain power as each amulet is eliminated?  I don't see how Austin doesn't see that as an advantage.

• Like 1

Have all these players been coached to be SO dramatic all the time? It's annoying as hell to watch them flailing their arms around in confessional, and to talk using every damn note or more  in the octave. Ugh.

• Like 4
Just now, LadyChatts said:

If I were Austin I would have just lied and said we ate the sandwich.  Easier story to stick with.

I don't know why he went with that complicated story. Why would the choice between eating food and....doing a strenuous task for the chance of an advantage? 

It doesn't make sense; those two options are completely lopsided.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

And sorry Drew, you guys will never be an epic duo.

They think they're gonna be some epic duo that will be remembered for future seasons.

Meanwhile, the majority of the audience are annoyed by both.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't know why he went with that complicated story. Why would the choice between eating food and....doing a strenuous task for the chance of an advantage? 

And I'd be suspicious of him again, wondering if he really did get something.  Just make them envious you got to eat something.

Another early TC so maybe something will go down tonight.  I'd actually love it if Austin/Drew went through all their advantages and Emily intended on voting with them the whole time.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Maybe he was afraid someone would demand to sniff his breath.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Another early TC so maybe something will go down tonight.  I'd actually love it if Austin/Drew went through all their advantages and Emily intended on voting with them the whole time.

I mean, here's the thing. If Austin decides to not vote and Emily votes with Drew, it'll be 2v2 with Drew and Brando, which leaves Emily/Kendra as the only people who can revote, exposing Austin for having SOME advantage and who knows if Emily/Kendra will vote together, at that stage.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I half wonder if Brando plays his SITD and it works.  Maybe Drew ends up going because he didn't take it?  Yeah, that's what I'd like to see happen.  I don't think Austin would have hesitated to hold onto it and still vote Brando off.

I like how Kendra is genuinely shocked.  Being in the middle isn't always a good place Emily.  I know she didn't have a choice, but she would have weakened Austin by getting rid of Drew.  Brando and Kendra didn't have that bond together.

Edited by LadyChatts