Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E05: I Don't Want to Be the Worm LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Castaways have empty bellies and start dreaming of their favorite foods from home as running on empty begins to take its toll. Then, one castaway from each tribe goes on a journey and must decide between sustenance or a potential advantage.

Original airdate 10/25/23

This is your LIVE CHAT thread

Hey Julie, Dee told you to write Sifu.  You could have still written Sifu.  Why would you think Sifu wouldn't ask him if he voted for him?  You didn't think Sifu would wonder why his name came up and ask Sean?  Especially because Dee's first initial made an appearance?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I missed it; did Sifu wonder who voted Dee or did one of the ladies fess up to that?

He asked Dee about her name coming up but that was all there was to it.  She said something about it not being fun having your name come up.

• Like 2
Just now, Lamb18 said:

I don't understand what's horrible about Sifu. Why not try to get along with him instead of antagonizing him?

I came here to say the same thing. I don’t understand what in the world he has done to cause “chaos in camp” as Dee said. 

• Like 5
Just now, Lamb18 said:

I don't understand what's horrible about Sifu. Why not try to get along with him instead of antagonizing him?

Yeah, if he was behind so much alleged chaos, why hadn't they been to tribal council before?

• Like 4
Just now, MerBearHou said:

I came here to say the same thing. I don’t understand what in the world he has done to cause “chaos in camp” as Dee said. 

I feel like we've missed something about the dynamic at Reba.  Because it was J Maya's idea to vote him out in the first place (that we saw), and I thought those two were close.  And I don't think J Maya is as tight with Dee and Julie as she thinks, because those two are with Austin/Drew.

• Like 3
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Shouldn't medical maybe come in and take a peek?  

Dang, I was hoping we weren't getting the backstory segments this year.

Medical should absolutely check him out since it's now twice that it's happened.

At least the backstories have been extremely minimal thus far. So I can handle a couple of backstories like this.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Honestly, seeing as we've had two quitters, it's sad that it's NICE that Jake wants to fight to stay.

Yeah, I like that he at least said he'd rather get voted out despite any issues he's having over being pulled.  That's what I hate about quitters, they take spots from people who'd have to get carried to TC just because they refuse to give up.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Why do people get annoyed when someone is out idol hunting?  Also, everyone at Lulu walked off together and left Katurah behind.  I'd be out looking for an idol too.

I'm liking Kellie less and less each episode.

• Like 3

Dee is jumped up to my #1 for now for surviving the post TC interrogation after being left hanging. A Dee story. 

The Jake seizures are weirdly scary. Good on him for turning his life around and hope we don’t have a medical elimination. A Jake story also lifts his rank in my books. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Dee, you need to be more mad at J Maya and Julie for not following through with the plan. 

I don't get it with J Maya and Julie, they could have easily gotten rid of Sifu but chickened out because Sean asked to go.  Anyone remember Amazon when Shawna begged and cried to get voted out, but her tribe needed her as a number so they refused to grant that request?

• Like 3