Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E31: HOH #11, Nominations #11

Dustbunny
Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

I didn’t watch but saw the BB comics 25 online and some of them are not a hit. Is America a succubus or is she so boring she puts you to sleep? What is Alba Cory or Muffin Hands, I don’t get the reference? Is Cory a marine biologist? And shouldn’t Jared have been an exterminator? And Ha Ha Hisam is so wrong, RIGHT?!?!

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, dizzyd said:

What is Alba Cory or Muffin Hands, I don’t get the reference?

Albacore is a type of tuna.  That is a very lame pun, and a long way to go for one.

Why not go for "The Mustache"?  ("Small in size, but big in EVIL!" or similar.)

Jared and Cirie have complained about his having large ungainly hands, previously.  (I believe when he was failing at the "stack the tiny cans" veto.)  No idea where they got "muffin hands", specifically, but it was a running gag.

I cannot tell you how thrilled I was to watch a scene of The Sisturds sitting around congratulating themselves on not being consequential enough to nominate.  Cirie didn't even bother to finish the comp.

It's as though Kryssi Ridolfi cloned herself.  Bleeeagh.

And after all that, poor FeFe has to put in more pawn time.  My heart, it aches for her.

Not really sure about Jag wanting to eliminate Blue, Cory and Anguilla in the next three weeks, yet leaving the showmance untouched.  I get it,"keep the target in the House", but you're only delaying nominating them by one week, and there's no guarantee you'll win HoH again. 

Bite the bullet, throw Cory and Surinam up there, blame it on Blue and get rid of the comp threat, especially as the next HoH is probably questions.  (They do know Cory's been throwing comps, don't they?)  This feels like tricky for tricky's sake.  

I agree with Bosnia-Hercegovina; I would rather my comic had me as a hero (or at least a villain) than a monster.  And I don't get the idea of her comic, either.  

I originally wrote the she's the least-vampirey of the gang, but perhaps the comic is BB's way of riffing on the shower scene from a few weeks ago and memorializing that Lichtenstein has been doing a rather copious amount of, er, sucking?

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

I don’t get why Cirie is even supposed to be so good. When she had an automatic duo in Jared they had power together but by herself she’s useless. She seems like the ultimate floater. Can’t win anything and lets the power people take shots at each other while doing nothing. 
How is she really any different from Bowie? Hell, Bowie at least even won HOH. 

Edited by Cotypubby
  • Like 7
  • Applause 7

Let’s face it, this game is going to Cirie & she’s done nothing to deserve it. I don’t find her particularly likable or awe worthy & frankly,  Felicia is playing a much better game. But this was stunt casting & they might as well have announced it at the beginning of 5he season because we all knew it.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2

But surely Cirie can't be allowed to win.  Someone who was set up with the advantage of swanning in late as "reality contestant royalty" and who then played for quite a while as part of a mother-son team while everyone else was sinking or swimming solo??

There would be one hell of a giant asterisk on a Cirie win.

• Applause 1
3 minutes ago, candall said:

But surely Cirie can't be allowed to win.  Someone who was set up with the advantage of swanning in late as "reality contestant royalty" and who then played for quite a while as part of a mother-son team while everyone else was sinking or swimming solo??

There would be one hell of a giant asterisk on a Cirie win.

Well… for $750K I’d probably let you tattoo whatever size asterisk you wanted on my ass - provided you paid up front, of course.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

Lol, I'm not talking about salvaging Cirie's integrity.  Pfft. 

I'm saying the show went too far when they were doling out the goodies-- which will be written off as gimmicks, unless Cirie continues to bob effortlessly down the stream into the money.   

In that case, I think there would be a lot of talk about producers putting their thumbs on the scale and "pre-designated winners."  

Is Julie (But First, God) fine with that kind of footnote?

52 minutes ago, candall said:

I think there would be a lot of talk about producers putting their thumbs on the scale and "pre-designated winners."

Would be”???  🤣🤣🤣💀

52 minutes ago, candall said:

Is Julie (But First, God) fine with that kind of footnote?

Julie is simply the one-Chenbot chorus of this Greek tragedy, not the director.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

CORY:  The days of throwing competitions is over.

"Are", genius. Are.  Plural nouns ("days") require plural verbs.

Nitpicky?  Yeah, but I expect both Cory and production to know better.  

(It would be particularly annoying if Cory was actually reading off of poorly-prepared cue cards.)

ARMENIA:  So nobody gets the HoH room?

BLUE:  The HoH doesn't get wine?

Good point. Jag shouldn't lose his HoH rewards just because of the twist.  Perhaps they can give him his pictures and his letter and his food in the DR?

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Like 2

Sometimes I wonder if the producers goad these contestants to play to their quirks or if people like Blue genuinely think that we want to constantly hear her litany of sound effects that she disguises as words. Blue, you are no Larvell Jones. FUCKING STOP IT.

I can't believe the bitch who sat around all season in a stinky ass gray robe is probably going to win this game. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, Ivana Tinkle said:

I can't believe the bitch who sat around all season in a stinky ass gray robe is probably going to win this game. 

Actually Cory seems to be in hot water right now.