Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Has anyone been watching Naked Attraction (or whatever it’s called) on Max? It’s a race to the lowest level of shallowness.

I've been watching old "Rumpole of the Bailey" episodes on Britbox. They are still delightful. 

• Like 4

Has anyone been watching Naked Attraction (or whatever it’s called) on Max? It’s a race to the lowest level of shallowness.

I just read about that show earlier today! I'm kind of curious, but not sure I really want to watch a bunch of naked people pick over each other's bodies. 

• Like 2
Just now, Ladystardust said:

I just read about that show earlier today! I'm kind of curious, but not sure I really want to watch a bunch of naked people pick over each other's bodies. 

Full frontal nudity? I am clutching my pearls so hard right now. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I finished watching Salamander on Prime (only till tomorrow). It was the kind of show I love—political/criminal thriller. It’s Belgian. You can download the season before it’s gone after tomorrow.

You guys are too highbrow for me...

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I finished watching Salamander on Prime (only till tomorrow). It was the kind of show I love—political/criminal thriller. It’s Belgian. You can download the season before it’s gone after tomorrow.

I just binged "Line of Duty", all six seasons, then watched "The Tower". Both very, very good. But intense, so I switched gears and watched "Escape to the Chateau" and my beloved Rumpole. Palate cleansers. 

From what I read, yes! It's British. 

Oh, yeah. They show everything. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I just binged "Line of Duty", all six seasons, then watched "The Tower". Both very, very good. But intense, so I switched gears and watched "Escape to the Chateau" and my beloved Rumpole. Palate cleansers. 

Oh, yeah. They show everything. 

Loved Line of Duty and The Tower. Two thumbs up.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I had a huge and delicious dinner but still somehow this show makes me hungry.

Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Raneka, who you may recall is more preserved, was too furry-ous to find out where Asanta is.  Sounds about right.  what animal was that fur she's wearing on her head taken from? 

The Grinch?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Loved Line of Duty and The Tower. Two thumbs up.

The woman who plays the DI on "The Tower" was in one of my favorite shows, "Upstart Crow" on Acorn or Britbox, a comedy about William Shakespeare. It is absolutely hysterically funny and I highly recommend. 

• Like 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Raneka, who you may recall is more preserved, was too furry-ous to find out where Asanta is.  Sounds about right.  what animal was that fur she's wearing on her head taken from? 

I believe its from the rare wild polyester. 

• LOL 11

I don't understand why she hasn't already revoked the bail and moved on along.

Aunt-tay might pay attention to that too, since $1,100 of it was her money. God Raneka... play the cards you're dealt.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4

I love that KC has about a 45 point font on his phone. Zoom view is the modern-day Sherlock Holmes’s magnifying glass. He’s juiced up on the adrenaline of catching this chump.

Was Asonta calling Raneka because she has access to his social security card or something? Seems kind of strange that he’s avoiding her for days but suddenly reaching out and ranting about the 12-point (or whatever) ID the DMV requires.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1