Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

she made him make a cake then tells him to sit outside? is thats what's gonna happen LOL 

In the late 90's/early 2000's HBO had this hella trashy show about fetishes. The one that still sticks with me is the cake one. I hope to the Lord above that cake is not doing that.

• LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus Andy, go to a restaurant, go mini golfing, go have coffee, something! Don't stand around loitering in that grim parking lot for two hours! Sheesh.

Take your kid some damn where!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Empress1 said:

Too soon! And I don’t know if he has the bandwidth for serious, but he seems nice so far. SUPER smart.

You've met in person! Compared to the people on this show, you might as well have been married a decade...

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

What on earth? Why is she protecting the other kids but let her daughter meet this creep alone before she even got out?

She got the money, transportation, and gifts. His job is done—just like LaCitrus with Reneka.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Ooh, Andy has serious anger issues.  That's repressed rage in his voice.

Instead of thinking, "I belong in there!" why not, "she should get some alone time with her kids before I show up"?  Oh, wait, you just want to get laid which has blinded you to the money she's already scammed from you.

Edited by littlebennysmom
Spelling correction
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

You've met in person! Compared to the people on this show, you might as well have been married a decade...

Well, our @Empress1 is no Darcy. She's not trying on engagement rings and practicing walking down the aisle and scribbling "Mr and Mrs Empress1" in her diary. She's a sensible lady with standards and an understanding of her worth.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, littlebennysmom said:

Ooh, Andy has serious anger issues.  That's repressed rage in his voice.

Instead of thinking, "I belong in there!" why not, "she should get some alone time with her kids before I show up"?  Oh, wait, you just want to get laid which has blinded you to the money she's alreafy scammed from you.

Don't forget how he assaulted his laundry. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
Just now, goofygirl said:

Brittney's gonna hang around SOMEWHERE until she gets ALL of Andy's money, his car, his couch, his washing machine and his lawnmower.  THEN she'll go away.  That'll take about 3 days.

She kinda of reminds me of Destinie (Shawn's 1st felon)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, our @Empress1 is no Darcy. She's not trying on engagement rings and practicing walking down the aisle and scribbling "Mr and Mrs Empress1" in her diary. She's a sensible lady with standards and an understanding of her worth.

Awwww, thank you! I try to use the brain God gave me, but I admit I’ve done some dumb shit for love. Not NEARLY as dumb as these women (no man has ever scammed me for money!) though.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He really looks.....ravaged. 

He looks to be skin and bones. He was a good looking kid when he was younger but not so good that it justifies carrying a 20 year torch for him through his prison sentence...

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My doctor suggested that I could do Cologuard instead of going a colonoscopy route, but ew. 

It's not that bad.  The mailing it back is a little eewww, but a ton cheaper than the old colonoscopy. And faster.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

My doctor suggested that I could do Cologuard instead of going a colonoscopy route, but ew. 

Yeah, it’s better than a colonoscopy. I couldn’t do that because of past radiation treatment so I had to undergo the medieval torture known as a barium enema. I’m never doing that again.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, Elizzikra said:

He looks to be skin and bones. He was a good looking kid when he was younger but not so good that it justifies carrying a 20 year torch for him through his prison sentence...

Yeah, the drug use shows for sure. If he’d gone the other way - college, a trade - he’d good-looking. The fundamentals are there but his hard living shows.

• Like 4