Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I purchased a Nespresso machine today.  It was a little out of my budget and my Keurig works just fine, but I like the taste of the coffee better.  I'm going to put it under the tree until Christmas....

I have shown great restraint this year and haven't bought myself too many presents at all! I did get myself a couple of pairs of fleece lined leggings today at Old Navy because they were half off and the Rakuten rebate was 10%. And some fluffy socks a week or so ago. After Christmas I'll probably go hog wild. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I have shown great restraint this year and haven't bought myself too many presents at all! I did get myself a couple of pairs of fleece lined leggings today at Old Navy because they were half off and the Rakuten rebate was 10%. And some fluffy socks a week or so ago. After Christmas I'll probably go hog wild. 

Are the fleece lined leggings nice? I want to try a pair. Never had them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I keep thinking they put that fart noise in post production in that Brat and Judy commercial.

also, I’m getting old. Am old. I see all these women on reality shows with more makeup on then I’ve ever worn. And I was young in 1980s NJ. We were not subtle lol.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I did get myself a couple of pairs of fleece lined leggings today at Old Navy 

Mmmm. I love fleece lined leggings more than strip club Alfredo 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Redd is manipulating you, Joynomi, by talking about Swae.  Don't fall for it!

I sure wish production would break the fourth wall and warn Joynomi about what really happened.

I thought Joy knew what happened, she doesn’t? Oh Lord.

• Like 2
Just now, kacesq said:

I thought Joy knew what happened, she doesn’t? Oh Lord.

Nope. At this point she is breaking up with Redd because he's always on his phone and doesn't pay attention when she is upset. She doesn't know that he had sex with another woman.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 1
Just now, Elizzikra said:

Nope. At this point she is breaking up with Redd because he's always on his phone and doesn't pay attention when she is upset. She doesn't know that he had sex with another woman.

And he's probably having sex with another one right now. He's texting and calling her while the woman he's banging giggles in the background, guaranteed. 

• Like 6