Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E15: Power of Veto #5

Dustbunny
Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

America--- you caught the 3 black women making a decision on who would be put up in the vacant chair during Jared's HOH and you STILL can't figure out what's going on?! 

And Cerie and Jared talking about how the game should be played now with her obviously being the brains of the two.  Shaking my head at the stupidity of this show and me still watching it.  

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

I like some of the editing on this show and the one where it cuts to Cory getting kicked in the rump by himself as the video used cause he was the source of the info then America saying she wasn't targeting the three ladies oh no and quick cut to the diary room with her saying of course she was was classic.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Jared is so stupid. He didn't get that the tiny cans needed to be stacked in a pyramid! He had a row of 8, and was putting another row of 8 as the second row.

OR - was he THROWING it????

Its clear who is in charge. Felicia and Cirie are deciding who goes on the block, then mama tells the HoH what to do. This season is the worst.

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

Jared reminds me of the old joke about the guy who was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple. He's presenting himself as this big power player when the only reason he's in the main alliance is because his mommy is running it.

If the producers want an annual challenge where people have to stack tiny cans with tweezers, that's fine. But stop insulting our intelligence with the stupid "They've been zapped into this weird world and have to be zapped back!" nonsense. We're not kindergartners.

• Like 7
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2