Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

Wow Kody and Robin are seething. They can’t stand the fact she is happy because that proves that Kody was a liar when he talked about how terrible she is. The backhanded “ I hope they can be happy.” Fuck all the way off Robin.

• Like 11
  • Applause 10
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, General Days said:

I was kind of doing two things at once. Who was the little boy that Kody and Christine were showing the glow stick glasses to?

Maybe Christine's sister's grandson? Or maybe David's? I missed who he was for sure too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:
4 minutes ago, General Days said:

I was kind of doing two things at once. Who was the little boy that Kody and Christine were showing the glow stick glasses to?

Maybe Christine's sister's grandson? Or maybe David's? I missed who he was for sure too.

I missed it, too. But it was David and Christine showing the glasses to him, not Kody. He was pouting with Crybrows.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, albarino said:

What was the look/smirk about calling David their step dad?  He is going to be the step dad.

Yeah. I don't know. There was a clip (maybe) at the beginning with Ysabel and Aspyn talking privately about that. I don't know how girls who at some points have actively said they have four mothers could have a problem with the term "step-father," particularly since they're not in the cult.

• Like 10
Just now, General Days said:

I don't know how girls who at some points have actively said they have four mothers could have a problem with the term "step-father," particularly since they're not in the cult.

Maybe it's just that they haven't needed to use the term before in a family relationship?

• Like 13

Looks like this episode is the run up to the Wedding next week I just hope TLC has the grace not to include any K or CB comments in that filming. It could be a really nice memento of the wedding for Christine and David. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I wonder if Christine's mother has been around her father since the divorce.

I got a little choked up for Christine when she choked up. And then when Annie cried, I felt so bad for her.

Oh my word. Kody managed to be nice enough in his solo comment.

The location is gorgeous.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think Janelle will need support when she ultimately chooses to leave.

I think she HAS left, but she's still living in Flagstaff where 3 of her children are. She's also giving herself some space away from Christine which I think is healthy.

• Like 14
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am happy that Janelle and Christine seem genuinely close. I think Janelle will need support when she ultimately chooses to leave.

In one of the last specials, Janelle took exception to Christine's "narrative," about Janelle needing encouragement to separate from Kody.

I'll tell you though, when Janelle said (tonight) that she had a lot of plans and marriage wasn't a part of them, my gut felt like Janelle is still married to Kody in her heart.

Kody and Janelle have split a few times before. Who knows. When the money dries up and Robyn leaves Kody, Janelle could be the last wife standing.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

QUESTION: When Christine's dad, Rex, was whispering to her outside (on rehearsal day), did I understand him correctly?

Was Rex saying that Kody cried to him, "I can't believe she left me"?

1 minute ago, sparrowthebrave said:

So I’m assuming David isn’t Mormon, right? 

I think he's a former Mormon, but I don't think they've been explicit about his faith on the show or on the girls' Patreons.

• Like 8
(edited)

I barely recognize Christine's girls now that they're older. Except Mykelti, of course since we've seen her more often. And Truly. But the others just confuse me.

Edited by altopower
I forgot people.
  • Like 6

1) Mykelti (however it is stupid spelled) is pretty awful

2) David's daughter calling Christine a "strong personality" made me giggle

3) Christine and her girls really are A LOT

That's all.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, altopower said:

I barely recognize Christine's girls now that they're older.

I know! They do look so different.

Didn't Christine's dad whisper something about is he treating you well? I think he has some anger over what Kootie did to her.

• Love 5

NOTE TO KODY: 

Truely is only a year older than Dayton was when you spiritually married Robyn. Don't count your daddy/stepdaddy chickens, before they've hatched (and built a nest out of that straw on your head).

• Applause 1
  • LOL 14
(edited)

I'm going to throw up!! We're going to be punished by watching K&CB smooching on Christine's Day!!  It isn't about you anymore Kootie!!

Edited by Gramto6
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6

Do you think Christine will actually get married today?  Oh, I like how the girls' hair is done the same way Christine's is arranged.

Wow, that's a lot of little people coming!

• Like 3
(edited)

Interesting. No attendants, just Christine and Paedon walking her down the aisle to her dad. And then daddy walked her down to David. 

Edited by altopower
  • Like 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, altopower said:

That was a super fast ceremony!

Now what are they going to do for the rest of this hour?

It was a lovely ceremony! Truley was so sweet as ring bearer.

I suppose the rest is the reception with all the congratulations from everyone. I hope that was the last we see of K&R!

ETA: Yeah Kootie was seething and of course Crybrows had to go in for the big public display of affection with that big smooch!

Edited by Gramto6
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Robyn….look how happy we are….meanwhile Kody is seething. He didn’t want Christine but expected her to be miserable without him. His ego is crushed.

He deserves to have to watch this.

• Like 10
(edited)

Yep,Douchecanoe is showing his ass once again about Christine.  Shouldn't he be taking his own advice?  Like, if you're happy with Crybrows, why talk shit about someone you COULD NOT STAND being married to?  Just shut your pie hole you butthead.  

But NOOOO......

And you sure haven't been very nice to your children in your relationship with CryBrows, so shut it.

And CryBrows, SHUT THE HELL UP.  You got what you wanted. SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE TOO!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1

I think this wedding is perfect for a couple their age. 

I love that Truely's purple hair matched her dress. 

Not gonna lie. I cried a little.

I hope Kody and Robyn have acid reflux watching this beaUtiful wedding. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10