Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

I understand that Christine has decided, for now, not to interact with any of the parents but Janelle (and I don't blame her).

I'd love to see Janelle and Meri get together and talk about everything that has happened. I'm sick of seeing Meri only interact with Robyn. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

I don't care for MyKelti, but considering her father's rampant narcissistic ways, it may indeed be a little scary to take him on.

She could ask her best buddy Robyn why Savannah wasn’t called or invited 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 5
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Very telling that Kody would skip giving a Christmas gift to Meri and shower gifts on Christine (the favorite wife).

His idea that Christine was giving Meri a gift certificate so that released him from his spouse responsibility is crazy.

But it is interesting because it confirms that he does have favorites. And worse, he treats them better. 

He is a despicable human.

I missed that. Who talked about it?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Very telling that Kody would skip giving a Christmas gift to Meri and shower gifts on Christine (the favorite wife).

His idea that Christine was giving Meri a gift certificate so that released him from his spouse responsibility is crazy.

But it is interesting because it confirms that he does have favorites. And worse, he treats them better. 

He is a despicable human.

What?  When?  

• Like 1
Just now, Adeejay said:

I wonder why Kody would give Christine tons of presents and didn't give Meri anything.  There had to be a very good reason.  

The reason is that he has always used his wives as weapons against each other, and then convinced each of them that the other women were the enemy.

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 2

I don’t understand why Vegas didn’t work out better. It was the perfect blend of communal living and privacy. Kody could walk from house to house. He could have tucked in every kid every night. Even when it was that easy, Kody couldn’t make it work. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
Just now, mythoughtis said:

At Robyn’s in the office,  he just admitted it 

Or the garage.

But you know, he could have told them that. They all could have discussed it and maybe problem solved, like creating an office space for him at Christine’s or space in the garage at Janelle’s or whatever.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
Just now, Elizzikra said:

I don’t understand why Vegas didn’t work out better. It was the perfect blend of communal living and privacy. Kody could walk from house to house. He could have tucked in every kid every night. Even when it was that easy, Kody couldn’t make it work. 

It would only work if he actually walked from house to house.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
Just now, mythoughtis said:

In Vegas they lived next door to each other.  One month Christine got him, out of how many years??

I wonder if this was when he wanted to put wrestling mats in Christine's garage but only if Kody spent more time with her.  Then Kody was only paying off an agreement.

• Like 4

Robyn is very Marie Antoinette--she doesn't admit that there are haves and have nots. She sees and takes what she wants and is oblivious to all of the inequalities. She wants them to suffer through as basement wives.

But in the end, Marie Antoinette got nothing. She lost her head and so did Louis.

The equivalent for Sister Wives will be the cancellation of the show.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Elizzikra said:

Kody wanted Christine to be better to everyone, yet Christine raised everyone’s kids and they all still adore her. So I don’t think that it was Christine who needed to be better to everybody.

He doesn’t count the kids or Meri or Janelle  as anybody let alone everybody, 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

I love Meri saying that it takes everyone's interest and effort to make the family work.

And Janelle saying that won't happen when the wives aren't equal.

It seems like a big part of plural marriage for Robyn is getting to be the favored wife and to be able to lord that over the other wives.

Robyn is still favored, but there is nobody to lord it over--she doesn't get that adrenaline rush of feeling superior and she doesn't get to spend resources that are earned and needed by the other families.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 12
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4

Now it’s Robyn’s time to chew scenery, sobbing about how it’s a cheap version of Christmas now that the family is all split up. 

The only reason the family can’t do holidays together is Kody. He’s too stubborn and he doesn’t really want it. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

Robyn, you self absorbed c***. CHRISTINE DOESN'T HAVE TO STAY BECAUSE YOU SAY YOU WANT PLURAL MARRIAGE. I understand that Kody has created a world where her and her little demon spawn are the only critters that matter, but no one owes you Jack fucking shit. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Ooh - levity! Who is Christine’s celebrity crush? Cuz I’m not sharing Clooney.

It had better not be one of those two boys from Missouri with the last names Pitt and Hamm.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

We are moving faster--now we are in April 2022. 

Why would Mykelti think that it would be okay to Kody's mother and Kody's best friend?

That girl is lacking common sense.

But if they can get secret crush Shamar Moore at Christine's party, well, a cameo video, that would be appropriate!

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3