Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

I think Jag and Matt are going to become pee bros or something. I don't know why everyone is encouraging this - it's an enclosed space.

Matt: "We'll hold hands and do it at the same time together."
Jag: "...how?"
LOL

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3

The three witches are so happy that no one can hear them trash talking everyone. Or at least the non-DJ, non-singer, non-rhythmic biker chick Bowie Jane, who is getting most of their wrath for some reason. If she comes into the room, Felicia is going to bed. 

They are all rooting for Meme, although I don’t know why since they’ve been dragging her all week. Our witches are very mercurial.

• Like 2

Six and a half hours in, only three out. And this is now the fourth longest endurance comp in BBUS history. If it lasts another hour, it'll be the third longest endurance comp.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 2

Felicia screaming from the upstairs balcony about people using *her* bathroom without permission was the last straw for me, so I’m back in the pressure cooker.

Nothing has happened here, everyone is still in except for the 3 witches and whipped puppy Jared. I don’t know how much longer I can watch this, but something has to break soon. Red is crossing his legs and Matt is praying to the snake gods. The porcelain figure of Meme has yet to come to life.

• Like 2

Ten minutes later, and finally back from colonoscopy. Unfair if they gave everyone a pee break, but we’ll never know. They’re all still there, banging their heads to the death metal music. Blue is especially into it.

Somebody peed, because now there is concern about where it is. (Lights are off.) They can smell it, too.

• Like 2

Nah, Edgar Winter would be dancing more.

(I went to an Edgar Winter concert many years ago. For a man who was essentially blind and on a small unfamiliar stage, the man was fearless. He never stopped dancing around.)

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

The worst thing about Jared so far: he and his "friend", Blue, were talking about "counts". He said if a girl slept with him after their first date, he wouldn't date her again. He prefers women with low counts while his count doesn't matter.

I didn't see/hear this myself, so eyewitnesses, please correct me if I've gotten any of this wrong.

Whoever it is that's snoring in the living room is doing a hell of an impression of my husband. I was confused for a moment because he's supposed to be at work.

Also: props to Pluto TV for running a "mattress that can sense your snoring" commercial after five minutes straight of nothing but snoring.

• LOL 5

3:21 BB time: 8 hours and 21 minutes into this, and still all but three remain. Blue was in a fetal squat, but is starting to dance to her own head tunes again. Bowie (that non-rhythmic biker) is resting her head on the button. Cameron is just standing there, not flipping his hair. Red is is standing there, occasionally flipping his hair because what else can he do. Cory is bent over, looking at the floor. Jag is wondering when in the hell he’s ever getting out of this chicken suit. Matt has one hand inside his shirt and another on the button. Madagascar is shifting from side to side. Meme is still posing for her wax figure.

Nobody looks like they have to pee because production handed out jars during the last colonoscopy. (I’m guessing.)

No telling how long this will go on but unlike the hamsters, I have no financial incentive to see this through so I’m out. For anyone still up, best of luck for something (anything!) happening soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Thanks to everyone who stayed up all night. I’m such a light weight, I must have fallen asleep in the 1st hour because I didn’t even make it to the 1st ones down. Which btw so predictable 🙄 I am really hoping whoever wins will try to break Cirie Jared, they are ridiculously long overdue (Cirie from moment 1) and I’m ready to see them out now. 🙏🤞Surely after 3 weeks, BB has figured out they’re not as popular to us as they’d have liked and will change the script. Keep going Meme, Cory, Matt  and Venezuela. 

• Like 8

So Bowie Jane just went from full-on 80s workout video to sitting on the floor as a wistful angel carved into a tombstone.

I'm loving that my first thought upon waking up moments ago was "ooh, turn on Pluto!" Despite the quiet, this is weirdly fascinating. I'm sorry I missed the triumvirate of witches and desperately hope an anti-Bitches player wins.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Matt is out. He and Bowie are standing in the corner. Maybe they can only leave in groups of three?

Yup - it's why Cirie and Jared were stuck in there for so long - they needed the third to drop out. It took two and a half hours.

ETA: This one metal song has been playing since 11:00 pm BBT and I'm still digging it and trying to mosh around the room to it. I think this is the first Big Brother made song I've liked.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1

I predict this will end within the next 4 hours, may come close to beating the 14h time. The bottom half will drop fast and a deal made for the last 2. Since Matt is out, I only have 3 horses left.

Music again. I heard Bowie won a pressure cooker and Matt nothing. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1

I'm honestly impressed, I ended up giving in to sleep at 3:30am, wake up, and only Bowie had let go of her button. Now, Matt has but it's WAY longer than I expected them to go on for.

I'm probably gonna have to go to work instead of working from home like I wanted to do (hard to explain to my boss why today would be a work from home day, damn) but I do suspect we'll see someone drop quite soon.

• Like 1

I still don't know what the words are to this song but I've been singing "LET'S GO ANTS!" and it fits so I am officially declaring that to be the title of this amazing rock ditty that I am probably never gonna get out of my head until Mariah Carey comes to visit like the Ghost of Christmas Carols Past.

ETA: TEN FUCKING HOURS. The Pressure Cooker crew feels like it's been six. Heh.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 2

And it's still going at 5:07 am BB time. Left are Meme, three gaps, Blue dancing, gap, Cameron, Red who is squatting again with right hand at crotch, Cory who I think will win, the Chicken! gap, and Nauru.

Hear a thud! and Red just dropped! He is so disappointed and everyone else says Awwww! His hand just slipped off and he fell on the floor.

So now there are three more out.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Hear a thud! and Red just dropped! He is so disappointed and everyone else says Awwww! His hand just slipped off and he fell on the floor.

I think he may have fallen asleep on his feet - it looks like his knee touched the ground. However, he won a home theater for his trouble so it's not all bad.

ETA: He twisted his ankle. While standing still. Did he slip in some pee?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I think he may have fallen asleep on his feet - it looks like his knee touched the ground. However, he won a home theater for his trouble so it's not all bad.

ETA: He twisted his ankle. Did he slip in some pee?

No puddles at.Red's place unless a lucky crew member wiped it up during the colonoscopy.

Bowie Jane won an actual pressure cooker LOL forever

Red's home theater set up comes with the updated Netflix: a Paramount+ subscription for a year! Bowie says that the subscription is actually very expensive. Please, like CBS is gonna cough up for more than the 6.99 ad supported tier as a prize.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7

So the flies were dead because it's so fucking cold in the Pressure Cooker. Which really makes me wonder about those poor snakes that have been in the center of the room since 7 pm last night - are they still alive? Don't they need heat lamps or something? PETA really is gonna wall yell over this.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I think Cory would.

The bigger issue is when Family Fields had their paranoia meeting, where they decided Cory was their next target of paranoia. 

In between them thinking Bowie can't be a DJ because of bad rhythm and whatnot. So Cory may not even get a chance to. I think Family Fields would take him out, just like they did with Hisam. 

They just want to eliminate their closest allies, it seems.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

They just want to eliminate their closest allies, it seems.

They're gonna FOUTTE this shit up, eh? I'll definitely come back if they end up shooting themselves in the foot week after week.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 2

So, from a quick glance of how everyone looks:

Cory's basically falling asleep; at this stage, his hand may slip off of his button out of sheer exhaustion.

America's jamming to something in her head, but probably to keep herself as awake as possible.

Blue's just straight jamming, but either out of the cold, needing to pee, or wanting to stay awake...or all three. She could definitely make it a few more hours, if her dancing doesn't accidentally release the button.

Cameron's barely holding his button so he could easily let it go as well.

Jag and Mecole look solid for now but, again, exhaustion could trip them up. 

I think Mecole still has the best chances right now, followed by America. Everyone else looks one slip away from losing.

• Like 1