Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

It’s taken me 25 years to come to the conclusion that I shouldn’t have dinner before watching BB. The 🤮 reaction should be created specially for this show and in this season, specifically for Jared and Cameron. 

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Julie in jeans. 

• Like 3
Just now, CuriousParker said:

That's something else I wish would be banned inside the house.

To be fair, they're under studio lights, which are REALLY bright and sometimes painful. It's not natural light so they actually need the sunglasses when it's too bright to see.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

To be fair, they're under studio lights, which are REALLY bright and sometimes painful. It's not natural light so they actually need the sunglasses when it's too bright to see.

Then I suppose I will allow it but I won't like it.  heh

That's something else I wish would be banned inside the house.

If it was me, I’d probably be wearing them all the time because one look at me and you’d know exactly how I feel, wouldn’t be able to hide shit. I’d suck at this game but have no problem telling them how bad they all are. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• LOL 2
Just now, leocadia said:

If he goes, will Red be the first person evicted while not wearing a shirt?

I was thinking the same thing.

And here we go! I hope it's not unanimous.

Cameron VTE Jag (shout-out)

Bowie VTE Jag (shout-out)

Blue VTE Red (Blue is the first to NOT vote unanimously!)

America VTE Red (compliment, NO SHOUT-OUT, I REPEAT, NO SHOUT-OUT! America is the first to not do a shout-out! SOUND THE ALARM)

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

The butterfly eyelashes on Cirie (I guess that’s what they are) look rubbish. Bye Red. Only Cameron and Bowie voted Jag. I take pleasure in the look in Cameron’s face. That was worth it 2 Thursdays in a row.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1

And we're back!

Matt VTE Red (shout-out)

Cirie VTE Red (shout-out, at least they cut their mics)

Izzy VTE Red (shout-out)

Cory VTE Red (shout-out, at least his are quick)

Felicia VTE Red (oh, it sounds like Felicia got some intel today, why else would she say that? It sounds like recent info)

Mecole VTE Red (shout-out)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gemma Violet said:

Weird.  Cory's lips said "Jag," but his vote was Red.  It's like they inserted different audio into his vote.

Oh....you know what, I did notice something was weird with the video when Cory was voting but...the vote's live, right? That doesn't make sense, but yeah, it looks like he mouthed Jag.

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Julie: Jared and Cirie are related!

Red: Oh wow, awesome!

Really?

With all due respect, I would have had a whatever response too. Not going to give BB any credit for this glorified twist that fucked up my season if I was evicted. 

It is going to be a live HoH now and this week is Humiliverse @Thalia

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Red is smart as a post.

Bless his heart.  

I got the show to come up on the computer!  I'd make a joke about Red not wearing a shirt, but I sense I'd be 42 minutes too late.  :-) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Y'all are gonna make me go back and look ... tomorrow.  Maybe.

I just went back to watch and rewatch and rewatch. Like, Red and Jag are similar but not THAT similar in the mouth movements. I feel almost certain he did say Jag. But, like, I don't know for sure.