Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

Ok I’m going to trudge through this depressing episode while bawling after the Bob Barker special.

I don’t remember seeing intro credits before.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Sad 3

Blue’s face is too shiny. Wish she was going so I don’t have to deal with the stupid showmance, but my quota for nice things ended with the pressure cooker. Hate to see Jag go, but it appears to be set. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1

Oh my god, Jared.

Jared: I'm trying to be one of the greatest, also.

Me: Ooof, buddy, I got some news for you...

I do laugh every time they add in the "whomp whomp" sound effects for the change of the multi-verse, as if THAT'S what the houseguests are hearing and not production likely telling them to get their asses in the living room.

• LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh my god, Jared.

Jared: I'm trying to be one of the greatest, also.

Me: Ooof, buddy, I got some news for you...

In BB, great or legendary has been associated with the likes of Paul and Frankie and so many more imbeciles, so he fits right in. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

I'm a few minutes behind but it was pretty hilarious when the narrator said "Legends 25" decided Jag was the target and it cut to a solo shot of Cirie saying "So, Jag is the target?"  Yes show, we know, Cirie is our master.

• LOL 3
Just now, Dewey Decimate said:

I know I'm showing my Gen Xer age, but I am so sick of the generic "let's GOOOO!" phrase. I feel like Kaycee was the first to drill it into my BB brain

Ugh.  Kaycee wore it out for  me forever!  She still uses it on The Challenge and I grimace every time I hear it.

• Like 1

Blue would have been better off saying "If you keep me, I will continue to stay out of the way while you all play your silly game.  I have more important things to focus on, like my followers and my showmance."

ETA:  Is it wrong that I want Blue to go expressly to piss off Jared?

Edited by leocadia
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2