Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

Just now, HelpMeRondah said:

The buffer pillow between Jared & Cory! 😂😭💀

I wonder if production put them way on purpose.

America voted to evict Izzy.

Cory voted to evict Izzy.

Commercials...

Just now, dizzyd said:

Are they just dragging because it’s unanimous or are all the rest of the votes going the other way 🫣

They have to take a break before Matt goes to vote, to get him situated in the DR first.

Though why they didn't have someone before him is a wonder.

• Useful 1
Just now, mojoween said:

“It was a day full of arguments in the Big Brother house” but we’re not going to show you any of that.  Enjoy!

Of course they’re not, they can’t paint their golden boy in a bad light. 

• Like 1

And we're back!

Matt and Josh VTE Izzy (compliment, shout-out, yep the flip is happening)

Cirie VTE Felicia (shout-out)

Jared (CIRIE IS WHISPERING TO HIM, THAT SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED!) VTE Izzy (shout-out)

Bowie VTE Izzy (shout-out)

Blue (please leave) VTE Izzy (wtf why is Blue suddenly all against Izzy?? What a weird voting DR)

Jag VTE Izzy (shout-out)

Mecole VTE Izzy (OHHHHHHHH)

• Like 1

Josh and Matt voted to evict Izzy.

Cirie voted to evict Felicia.

Jared voted to evict Izzy.

Bowie voted to evict Izzy.

Blue voted to evict Izzy.

Jag voted to evict Izzy.

Meme voted to evict Izzy.

8-1, Izzy is evicted. Izzy doesn't hug Cameron but says, See you soon, pig!

• Thanks 1

Nothing makes me happier than hamsters getting evicted in their costumes.

Wait so while Cameron did nominate Izzy, she blames him for her ouster?  The person who didn’t really have anything to do with it and had no vote?  Mmmkay.

• Like 2

C'mon Izzy, own your own stuff.  Maybe if you had treated Cory ( and his showmance) with a little more respect and not created fake alliances that he was a part of, he may not have betrayed you.  Why are all these people hypocrites?

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I just can't feel sorry for her.  She was LYING to Cory.  From Day 1.  She was lying to and targeting Cameron.  She was lying to everyone but Cirie, Jared, and to a lesser extent Felicia. 

But hey, she has those Fields Family Dinners to look forward to! 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

Izzy doesn’t realize that she caused her own demise? Ugh. Clueless.

I think she admitted in the interview that she did mess up in what she said to Cory but she’s still hurt coz it’s fresh. She’ll get over it with time and most importantly to her she won coz she is now officially a Fields for life. 

The words the legendary meatball actually came out of Julie’s mouth. Are they going to be tossed with meatballs or have pans banged on their heads? And speaking of the meatball, I refuse to sit through an hour of buddy games and the stupid bugle to get to the challenge. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 1
9 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Blue's blaccent is rubbing me the wong way.

Her hand gestures in every single DR make me want to handcuff her to the nearest pole.  She actually FRAMED HER FACE before she voted.

• LOL 1