Type keyword(s) to search

Holly & Wayne

• Start Topic

44-year-old Holly is moving from Utah to South Africa for her 40-year-old fiancé Wayne, but it's not all she thought it would be. South Africa, and Wayne's home, isn't as secure as she thought it would be, with three break-ins happening since his living there. She has to make a quick decision in a week's time whether she's going through with the marriage and starting a new life there, or if she wants to head back to Utah. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Seems like the fear-of-crime aspect is just recycling the Tiffany and Ronald storyline without the gambling addiction.

I think that's the theme for anyone moving to the major South Africa cities, there is a lot of crime around in a lot of areas. 

I'm wondering if his reluctance to come to the US is because of his plumbing business or something else that stops him getting a visa like Ronald the clown. No doubt we'll find out if it is something else.

Edited by Shrek
  • Like 6
On 7/11/2023 at 11:26 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Seems like the fear-of-crime aspect is just recycling the Tiffany and Ronald storyline without the gambling addiction.

On 7/12/2023 at 8:31 AM, Shrek said:

I think that's the theme for anyone moving to the major South Africa cities, there is a lot of crime around in a lot of areas. 

I'm wondering if his reluctance to come to the US is because of his plumbing business or something else that stops him getting a visa like Ronald the clown. No doubt we'll find out if it is something else.

At least there aren’t children involved. Her mom looks very displeased though. 

I could see him not wanting to leave his home/business, he’s the one with stability- not her. 

• Like 7
On 7/20/2023 at 6:49 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Holly looks like a forceps baby with the outside of her face caving in. I have a hard time looking at her.

I kept on thinking her face had an odd shape. Didn’t think about that possibility. 

• Like 4

I was looking at another message board, and someone was considering moving to South Africa for 2 or 3 years with the company sponsoring.   The person asked if it was safe to do that, and taking their young children with them.   Out of pages of posters who either were originally from S.A. or had family there, only two posters said if you have a gated compound, and never walk anywhere, or let your children play outside, it was manageable.     The stories of why people left, and the conditions people live even in secure compounds were horrific.  Wayne is not exaggerating about the conditions, security precautions, or the danger Holly will be in if she ignores what he tells her about living there. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
On 7/28/2023 at 2:49 AM, Texasmom1970 said:

I kept on thinking her face had an odd shape. Didn’t think about that possibility. 

When they're side-by-side facing the camera for TH's, they both look like cartoon caricatures to me. Not very good ones at that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
29 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Maybe it’s just nerves because she’s being filmed but Holly is really jumpy. 
She is really fidgety and seems cagey. 

Not to offend anyone with Crystal Gayle hair, but she really could use a haircut. 

Some folks say they are extensions.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1

I thought the hair thing was because she's a Jehovah's Witness.  I could be wrong.  The other thing that's curious is her way of dressing.  

If that hair is a bunch of extensions, she needs to up her game?

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Nah.  It is really bad natural long hair.  No one would PAY for that!  

What was that crap she had in her hair the last two episodes?  It looked like cheap plastic toys from the dollar store.

1 minute ago, MrBuhBye said:

What was that crap she had in her hair the last two episodes?  It looked like cheap plastic toys from the dollar store.

Edit sorry when I saw extensions I thought of Jasmine.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • LOL 4
58 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

What is with her! Not smart bolting off, even with the production crew and running around no shoes on?

And yet, complaining that she doesn't feel safe where they are and wondering why Wayne left her out there to fend for herself in an unknown area.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Fable said:

And yet, complaining that she doesn't feel safe where they are and wondering why Wayne left her out there to fend for herself in an unknown area.  

I know she was like he left me. No dumbass you’re the one who took off. Someone mentioned she might be medicated. I believe they might be right.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
On 7/28/2023 at 5:49 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

Or buccal fat removal! I think her lip fillers also accentuate the caved in cheeks.

Edited by Takitaki
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I was reading about Wayne having an ex-wife. Since he's former JW, if she's still in the church then he's not an ex, he's forbidden for her to associate with him.   When you leave JW, you are shunned from what I've heard.   Or maybe the ex just moved on, and isn't interested in what he's up to.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Corpse bride? 
I suppose she’s going to insist this is her real hair? 
BTW, I just now read the comment above from a couple of months ago. Wayne is no longer a practicing JW, in fact he met Holly through a website for people who had left the church. Maybe he actually was shunned and didn’t leave voluntarily? Maybe twice divorced Holly is also shunned? 

IMG_5250.jpeg

• Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 1
14 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Hell, I'm 69 and I don't look that bad!! What the AF has she done to herself?  And it's not just the hair color change.

I was being charitable for the holiday.  How old is Miss Debbie (Mahmoud)?  They could be siblings.

• Like 3