Type keyword(s) to search

Taylor Armstrong: Downgrade From Beverly Hills

• Start Topic

On 6/5/2023 at 7:07 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Who will have the most ice options? 

I feel like I am in their arena, I have two ice makers in my fridge, the upper (on the door) makes cubes and crushed and the freezer ice maker makes round craft ice, can I please be considered fancy like Heather Dubrow? 

Is Taylor really that wealthy now? I don't think she is living paycheck to paycheck but c'mon, we are talking luggage rooms and unused fertilized eggs in etched glass.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I feel like I am in their arena, I have two ice makers in my fridge, the upper (on the door) makes cubes and crushed and the freezer ice maker makes round craft ice, can I please be considered fancy like Heather Dubrow? 

Is Taylor really that wealthy now? I don't think she is living paycheck to paycheck but c'mon, we are talking luggage rooms and unused fertilized eggs in etched glass.

You are living the dream!!!!  HA!  Actually, I have to have ice in my water or various drinks.  It would be awesome to have OPTIONS!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

It's a start. Do you have a champs dispenser? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

She lives in Laguna Beach, and it seems she married well. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

It's a start. Do you have a champs dispenser? 

I wish! Would you believe I have to physically open a bottle myself...if they can put a man on the moon...

1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

The secret is yes, marry well but divorce better!

1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

You are living the dream!!!!  HA!  Actually, I have to have ice in my water or various drinks.  It would be awesome to have OPTIONS!!!

I pinch myself when I get to decide between cubed, crushed and ice balls!

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think Taylor looks terrible, what kind of work has she done to her face? Am I alone in thinking this?

Excessive fillers (which make her look puffy), and at 52 probably a face lift?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

On the "Cut it Closed" episode thread, the question about why Taylor is now on OC, when she apparently was on BH years ago, was brought up, so here's my answer, as it's not specifically related to that  episode:

Yes, Taylor was on RHBH several years ago, married to Russell Armstrong, who abused her (allegedly) while the show was running, while he was having money problems, and "hung himself".  I put that in quotes, because there is some discussion as to whether he was "suicided" or it was an actual suicide.

He left a mountain of debts, to which Taylor was liable, but when they came to claim her Birkin bags and other designer items, they turned out to be fake.

Somewhere in that time, she married the attorney who handled all of this, and they moved to Colorado, having a seemingly happy and normal marriage.  They found themselves moving to the OC, and so here we are with her tightly pulled, Madame puppet face.

Side note:  Russell went to my HS, and he's even in my yearbook.  No one remembers him, as he was this quiet, blend-in-the-crowd type.

• Like 3
  • Useful 6
(edited)
On 6/15/2023 at 5:09 PM, ZettaK said:

Excessive fillers (which make her look puffy), and at 52 probably a face lift?

When will these women realize fillers are not making them look younger and more attractive? Most times, it's the reverse. I wish this trend would die. 

Taylor's hair extensions are also awful! In some scenes, her skin looks yellow. 

I wonder what happened to get her downgraded to a friend. I read she thought she'd be holding an orange this season. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 5
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

When will these women realize fillers are not making them look younger and more attractive? Most times, it's the reverse. I wish this trend would die. 

Taylor's hair extensions are also awful! In some scenes, her skin looks yellow. 

I wonder what happened to get her downgraded to a friend. I read she thought she'd be holding an orange this season. 

Jennifer had a more compelling story line. And probably Gina at the time the Bravo editors made their decisions (which could be just before a new season airs). Taylor’s life is normal, so it's boring. 

I also wonder how men find this attractive- the bad plastic surgery and injectables. I don't care if many women around them have them, isn't it obvious they look horrible? It seems a few plastic surgeons refuse to do fillers lately.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
(edited)

The fillers/Botox/extensions trend isn't going anywhere, likely fueled by women who think the Taylor's of the world look great.

Taylor was never the prettiest girl, so she became the skinniest.  When she was on RHBH, her too-skinny figure was a topic of conversation, which she defended constantly, saying "But I eat all the time!" which we all know was B.S.

Her husband obviously finds her attractive, as this has now stood the test of time, and I wish her the best, given what she went through with her ex and the broken jaw he (allegedly) caused.  I believe the story, but I put it in parentheses, because it was never actually proven.

But she still obviously doesn't feel good about herself, because every dermatologist visit, it's more injections, more fillers, on the way to longer extensions at the salon.

I know women like this in my city.  The pulling, prodding, poking they go through is insane.  I have one friend who spends over $1000/month on extensions and Botox alone, not to mention new clothes, etc.  One friend said she wasn't feeling great, as she had 26 injections that day.  26.

Follow the money.  

30 years ago, you only went to a dermatologist for that weird thing you see on your arm.  Today, cosmetic dermatology is its own specialty, and rapidly growing.

Women see others who are all morphing into this overfilled, bloaty-faced, over-pulled creatures, and they want to fit in.  So they ask, in hushed tones, who the "best" dermatologist in the city is, and they quietly make appointments, thinking they'll look so natural, when in fact, they are just play-doughing their faces into one large blob.  

The Twilight Zone episode, "Eye of the Beholder", was so foretelling.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 8
On 6/7/2023 at 9:49 AM, ZettaK said:

What did her current husband/attorney find attractive about Taylor? He must have had MANY much younger, prettier clients wanting to marry him. WHY Taylor? 

And I want to know who the poor Hollywood schmuck is that owed this attorney so much money, he had to cast Taylor in a TV? role. 

Heather must have been seething with hate when Taylor told her she could get Heather a role on whatever stupid TV show Taylor is going to be on.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

The fillers/Botox/extensions trend isn't going anywhere, likely fueled by women who think the Taylor's of the world look great.

Taylor was never the prettiest girl, so she became the skinniest.  When she was on RHBH, her too-skinny figure was a topic of conversation, which she defended constantly, saying "But I eat all the time!" which we all know was B.S.

Her husband obviously finds her attractive, as this has now stood the test of time, and I wish her the best, given what she went through with her ex and the broken jaw he (allegedly) caused.  I believe the story, but I put it in parentheses, because it was never actually proven.

But she still obviously doesn't feel good about herself, because every dermatologist visit, it's more injections, more fillers, on the way to longer extensions at the salon.

I know women like this in my city.  The pulling, prodding, poking they go through is insane.  I have one friend who spends over $1000/month on extensions and Botox alone, not to mention new clothes, etc.  One friend said she wasn't feeling great, as she had 26 injections that day.  26.

Follow the money.  

30 years ago, you only went to a dermatologist for that weird thing you see on your arm.  Today, cosmetic dermatology is its own specialty, and rapidly growing.

Women see others who are all morphing into this overfilled, bloaty-faced, over-pulled creatures, and they want to fit in.  So they ask, in hushed tones, who the "best" dermatologist in the city is, and they quietly make appointments, thinking they'll look so natural, when in fact, they are just play-doughing their faces into one large blob.  

The Twilight Zone episode, "Eye of the Beholder", was so foretelling.

What's interesting is we used to make fun of Taylor's horribly fake-looking overfilled top lip. Now the rest of her face is so bad, we don't talk about the lip. 

What is scary to me is even young women in their 20s and 30s are getting their faces tweaked and filled with this garbage!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, Jst2Wld said:

What did her current husband/attorney find attractive about Taylor? He must have had MANY much younger, prettier clients wanting to marry him. WHY Taylor?

It's interesting how many family law attorneys find a wife (or second or third wife) among their clients.  Not all attorneys are the most attractive, or wittiest, or interesting.  His looks aren't that amazing.  Some are book smart, but some lack common sense.  Or street smart but not that intelligent except to the extent they can memorize & think enough to pass the bar exam.  Or not as solvent or high-earning as you'd think despite a fancy car or facade.  So what did SHE find attractive about HIM?  Cuts both ways.

Yes, he may have had younger or pretty clients than Taylor - but young & pretty isn't everything & not so great when paired up with stupid, dull, clingy or a myriad of other bad traits - & eventually even the young & pretty end up being not so young & not as pretty.  Going through a divorce or tragedy, clients are typically at their most vulnerable & insecure.  Some young & pretty want momentary reassurance & their attorney may be there for a fling, but it doesn't mean they were clamoring to marry him.  Or vice versa. 

As for him taking up with clients, there are State Bar prohibitions against it - but in life - things happen.  Maybe they started dating after his work for her ended. Some attorneys swoop in & take advantage of the vulnerable & insecure - or like playing the savior.  Taylor & her husband have been together for a while now - so clearly there was something each liked in the other - it certainly wasn't her money - & it's worked so far.  More power to them.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Does anyone know how her daughter is? She has to be in her 20s by know. I always felt bad for that poor kid. I hope she’s ok.

She seems to be ok. Taylor posted a couple of photos on her IG in the beginning of the year because Kennedy turned 17. Otherwise she doesn't post photos.

Screenshot_20230626_103239_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
16 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Taylor looked like this at about the time she met her current husband.

Screenshot_20230625_205741_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230625_205838_Samsung Internet.jpg

I've never thought she was one of the more attractive HWs, but she definitely looks better here without filler face.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 6/25/2023 at 10:54 AM, Jst2Wld said:

And I want to know who the poor Hollywood schmuck is that owed this attorney so much money, he had to cast Taylor in a TV? role. 

Heather must have been seething with hate when Taylor told her she could get Heather a role on whatever stupid TV show Taylor is going to be on.

I have no idea who this "director" is, but Taylor said the movie would film in Oklahoma, and Taylor is from Oklahoma. I don't think she had a major role judging from what she said, and the movie appears to be what we called in the past "straight to video". Heather doesn't seem to want to be in it, and I doubt she was seething with hate since she had a legitimate career. 

Edited by ZettaK
Spelling
  • Useful 3
46 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I have no idea who this "director" is, but Taylor said the movie would film in Oklahoma, and Taylor is from Oklahoma. I don't think she had a major role judging from what she said, and the movie appears to be what we called in the past "straight to video". Heather doesn't seem to want to be in it, and I doubt she was seething with hate since she had a legitimate carreer. 

On WWHL, Heather said there would be much more on this topic going forward this season. But I guess not quite enough to give Taylor an orange. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Interesting about Taylor's behavior. 

Well the husband is smiling. So maybe she was just a little loopy from their night out. 

But geeze, I wish she would get a makeover. Her strong features accented with the dark makeup and the bad extensions, make her look so severe and villain like. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Interesting about Taylor's behavior. 

Well the husband is smiling. So maybe she was just a little loopy from their night out. 

But geeze, I wish she would get a makeover. Her strong features accented with the dark makeup and the bad extensions, make her look so severe and villain like. 

Like Brandi Glanville, Taylor’s ruined her appearance with all the fillers. Taylor was never (to me, anyway) a raving beauty, but she was not unattractive. Brandi, however, was very pretty. 

WHY do they want to do this to themselves? Once they start, they can’t stop, either physically (the effects wear off) or psychologically, I guess. Everyone ages. There are ways to gracefully deal with that without shooting up your face with chemicals and cement.

• Like 5
On 8/25/2023 at 2:50 PM, RoseAllDay said:

it was giving Anna Nicole "you like my body" vibes .... lol its sad that she garners more interest off the show then she does On this season .. she is just wallpaper

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Interesting that Taylor "revealed" that she's into multi-sexual relationships, and even that didn't get any play.

She tried with the "I'm in a movie" angle, which lasted one episode.

My husband is so hot.....nothing.

Flashback to when I spent $60,000 on my daughter's birthday party....yawn.

Let's have a pumpkin carving party!  Nada.

She's just not interesting, or engaging enough, to draw attention.

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Interesting that Taylor "revealed" that she's into multi-sexual relationships, and even that didn't get any play.

She tried with the "I'm in a movie" angle, which lasted one episode.

My husband is so hot.....nothing.

Flashback to when I spent $60,000 on my daughter's birthday party....yawn.

Let's have a pumpkin carving party!  Nada.

She's just not interesting, or engaging enough, to draw attention.

That's why she was relegated to Friend Of. She brings nothing. 

• Like 3

Taylor from Watch What Happens Live yesterday. New hairstyle.

Screenshot_20230906_074903_Instagram.jpg

On 8/31/2023 at 3:32 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Oh gosh. She is a drunken mess!

Taylor said on Watch What Happens Live yesterday that she had martinis without eating. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
17 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Oh man thank god she cut her hair. Those extensions were looking dead. She does look better.

It looks as if she dissolved her cheek fillers, or stopped overdoing it. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

She looks great! Wonder if she had a facelift too or if the photo is just edited? Her face is tighter, smoother and less puffy. The shorter hair is much more flattering on her. 

She looked like this on tv. It's possible she had some surgery. She also appeared to be thinner than ever.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
On 9/6/2023 at 6:50 AM, ZettaK said:

Taylor from Watch What Happens Live yesterday. New hairstyle.

Screenshot_20230906_074903_Instagram.jpg

Taylor said on Watch What Happens Live yesterday that she had martinis without eating. 

Taylor looks so pretty! I'm glad to see her doing well. 

• Like 4