Type keyword(s) to search

Amanda & Razvan

• Start Topic

And now she doesn't want to have any more kids.  Razvan said he wanted a child of his own and Amanda's just "Nope, No, not gonna happen"....  I'm starting to not like her even though I feel for her and all she's been through.  I just think she's trying waaay too hard to have her way on every little thing and it's getting on my last nerve.

• Like 6
18 hours ago, goofygirl said:

And now she doesn't want to have any more kids.  Razvan said he wanted a child of his own and Amanda's just "Nope, No, not gonna happen"....  I'm starting to not like her even though I feel for her and all she's been through.  I just think she's trying waaay too hard to have her way on every little thing and it's getting on my last nerve.

I think Amanda got there and realized he was an actual human and not just a fantasy and freaked out. If she was more emotionally aware she would’ve just enjoyed her vacation and told him she wasn’t ready for a relationship. Instead she’s acting like he’s done something wrong. I don’t blame her for not wanting any more children- that’s certainly her right to decide, but let’s not pretend things were going amazing and this was the deal breaker. Amanda isn’t interested in a romantic relationship right now which is FINE, but be up front with Razvan who’s been nothing but nice. 

• Like 13
  • Love 2

ITA Scarlett 45.  Amanda's just got to be upfront and HONEST with Razvan instead of gaslighting the guy.  He's been nothing but a nice person to her and she seems to be taking a crap on him.  It's not a good look.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Oh in the article there is a link to another article that her sister was arrested in the biggest crystal meth bust in the county and went to prison for it.  Also the guy who held down the victim while Amanda battered her was later busted for drugs.  Also interesting that Amanda never completed the anger management classes or the community service.  

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This should be a lesson to us all, pay your meth dealer or you’ll get what’s coming to you.

Noted.

Also I will state the obvious. She's a very good looking woman, and so cute and sweet looking. Like a Kewpie doll sort of. I think this is another case where the looks really influence how people think of her. 

Sweet, pleasing, etc. The old benefit of the doubt is in her favor.

• Like 7

I’m not trying to bring down other women, but I just don’t see her as being so amazing looking.

I think she is pretty, but they do say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I still stand by my original statement I made at the start of the season that she should wait before searching for love. Her and her children needed to just be together and heal.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
18 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I’m not trying to bring down other women, but I just don’t see her as being so amazing looking.

I think she is pretty, but they do say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I still stand by my original statement I made at the start of the season that she should wait before searching for love. Her and her children needed to just be together and heal.

I guess compared to people like Angela and Danielle etc. she is considered pretty.  She is like a 6 or a 7, hardly a supermodel.

• Like 5

I'm even more convinced Amanda is just in this for the $$$ or being on TV.  She now wants to be ENGAGED!  Like, what the actual hell??

AND she wants to know what Razvan discussed with his own MOTHER!!  She is incredibly awful.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
On 7/4/2023 at 4:32 PM, Chalby said:

After hearing what's she's been through the last few years, I feel bad for her and I think she's feeling very lost right now. She's just extremely unhappy, possibly depressed.

And it's unfair for her to bring Razvan into this...for years.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 9/26/2023 at 5:12 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Even better she relocated to small town opioid Ohio.

I have noticed many true crime shows and 600lb life peeps happen/hail from Ohio.  He could stumble into another reason to be on tv!

Was Amanda sober at the tell all?  I wasn't sure.  I do find her repellent.  Horrid personality and isn't as good looking as she thinks she is.

• Like 3
  • Love 2