Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E17: Justified

• Start Topic

When a note McCall receives leads her to the location of her late father's car, she must revisit the past to uncover who was behind his carjacking and murder nearly 30 years prior.

Airdate: May 14, 2023

the-equalizer---317---8.webp

Robyn looked great tonight. I absolutely love how she got her daddy's murderer in the end. That scene was awesome and that was all kinds of smarts.  I figured he had someone in the DA's office or something just by how fast he was out. I didn't think about him never gone to prison. It's not that uncommon for mob bosses. 

Robyn's dad was so cool. 

I liked that Harry and Mel knew Robyn was going anyways. I hate when friends are surprised by that stuff like that when they know their friend so well.

I liked Harry, Mel, Dante, and Aunt Vi trying to talk her out of killing him. I also liked her not turning in the other guy. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I also liked how Robyn resolved the issue with her dad's killer.

So that scum bag didn't die and now Dante's being investigated.  Really?  Aren't they supposed to have CSI's that investigate the probability of a person being able to throw another person off of a building and land in a certain spot?

Loved Robyn's earrings this epi.  Also, I know nothing about cars but would the tires actually still have air in them after nearly 30 years?

• Like 3

The tires would likely be flat and dry rotted. Being stored in a barn it would also probably have mice and/or snakes. The car would not be drivable if left sitting for that long.  

• Like 4

I thought this was a powerful episode, very well acted by Latifah in particular.  She really made me feel her thirty year old loss.  I really liked the flashback scenes with her dad and Young Robyn.  There was a lot of love there, and I liked how they sang along to his favourite song.

I liked that she presumably got Yancy's underlings to kill him for her.  And I liked that she wasn't going to turn in Demetrius to prison but rather have him help others.

My mouth was watering when I saw that Robyn, Viola and Delilah had each finished a large bowl of the delicious gumbo from the restaurant that Vi helped to restore/re-invent.  I really need the show to start publishing Vi's recipes somewhere.

I was curious about the car too, if Vi was going to have it brought to the house I would have thought she would have had it washed and detailed.  But maybe that will be a labour of love for Robyn.

It looked to me like their two-car garage didn't have any cars in it before Vi brought home Dad's car.  I get that they live in Brooklyn and probably don't need a car.  I know Robyn has a motorcycle.  But they have a two car garage, in a single-family house in Brooklyn!  

• Like 4

The main story was good; I liked the flasbacks to young Robyn and her father.

But really? Lolo survived that fall?? I was thinking they were setting up a story where Dante had to clear his name of a murder charge, but now it's attempted murder I guess.

LOL at Robyn wearing her good jewelry for her revenge quest!

• Like 5

We saw Robyn driving a car in a previous episode. I thought it was parked on the street, though, in that episode. I can't imagine having a garage and parking on the street anyway, though. There was also that episode where Robyn was kidnapped out of the car and there was an accident with the family in it, as I recall. 

Dante told Robyn he needs her. 

• Like 3
On 5/15/2023 at 1:08 PM, milkyaqua said:

Loved Robyn's earrings this epi. 

The darker hoops she was wearing towards the end of the ep looked like Chopard, but I couldn't find them online.

• Like 2
On 5/18/2023 at 6:46 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

Great casting on young Robin. Good episode. 

I thought so too. I could totally see her as a young Robyn and as growing up to be Delilah’s mother.   

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Attatude said:
On 5/18/2023 at 9:46 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

Great casting on young Robin. Good episode. 

I thought so too. I could totally see her as a young Robyn and as growing up to be Delilah’s mother.   

I thought she was too short. I guess they could have had her sit on a box to make her look taller.

On 5/21/2023 at 2:00 PM, AnimeMania said:

I thought she was too short. I guess they could have had her sit on a box to make her look taller.

Children grow at different rates. Maybe she was a late bloomer.  Her mannerisms and speech patterns were similar to Delilah’s.

On 6/1/2023 at 5:07 PM, Attatude said:

Children grow at different rates. Maybe she was a late bloomer.  Her mannerisms and speech patterns were similar to Delilah’s.

I thought it was the actress that plays Delilah.