Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: The Glow Soon Becomes Ashes

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

even when confronted with the video at the tell all she will have some BS excuse. 

Production always misses so many opportunities to expose lies and rewriting history on the Tell All by showing the videos of people saying or doing things that they now deny when confronted. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 4/24/2023 at 2:50 PM, gaPeach said:

Jen's friends are shit stirring wannabe reality stars.  The smugness of the blonde one (no I don't care enough to know their names) is so bad she has major Resting Bitch Face.  If they do in fact rat Rishi out to his family about his relationship with Jen, then they are nothing but bitches and smug ones at that.  Ugh.  Someone needs to tell them to take a seat and NOW.

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I endorse Jen's friends' plan to out Rishi to his family.  If Rishi is pulling a "Sumit", he deserves to be called out and Jen needs to give up her exotic fantasy lover and head back home where she won't have to lie and sneak around.  Besides, they're both too old for these silly family stories. 

• Like 1

I don't think it's the friends' place to blindside Rishi and out him to his family but I would agree to a plan where they warn him in advance, "If you don't come clean to your parents, we will" 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I endorse Jen's friends' plan to out Rishi to his family.  If Rishi is pulling a "Sumit", he deserves to be called out and Jen needs to give up her exotic fantasy lover and head back home where she won't have to lie and sneak around.  Besides, they're both too old for these silly family stories. 

I don't completely agree about the plan to lure Rishi in to something but it wouldn't matter if Rishi sent a full frontal nude shot to the friend, if they had photos of Rishi killing someone or having sex with someone else Jenn would still be unsure if she should continue this relationship, sighing and wondering the same as she is now.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
On 4/26/2023 at 5:05 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Imagine breaking up with Danielle and choosing to stay friends with her.

Dead. Gone to heaven, joined the choir invisible. So pithy and so true. Who one EARTH would actually want to spend any time in the company of this psalm spewing, tree planting, light colored garment wearing, sanctimonious, patronizing, crystal toting phony? Still laughing!

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
23 hours ago, magemaud said:

I don't think it's the friends' place to blindside Rishi and out him to his family but I would agree to a plan where they warn him in advance, "If you don't come clean to your parents, we will" 

I thought it was really out of line. Way to be an ugly American.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
9 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dead. Gone to heaven, joined the choir invisible. So pithy and so true. Who one EARTH would actually want to spend any time in the company of this psalm spewing, tree planting, light colored garment wearing, sanctimonious, patronizing, crystal toting phony? Still laughing!

Don't forget coconut kickin' 😄

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I'm rewatching the last half hour of this episode before tonight's episode airs. It's the scene in which Nicole and Mahmoud are discussing his moving to the U.S.

That could work, but only if Nicole makes the effort to do some important prep work. 

Nicole lived in L.A., right? 

According to Wikipedia:

"L.A. hosts the fourth largest number of Muslims in the United States. When the estimated 500,000 Muslims living in the greater Los Angeles area are included, Los Angeles hosts the second largest number of Muslims among U.S. cities."

Also according to Wikipedia, L.A. has the second largest concentration of Egyptians in the U.S. (N.Y. is #1).

Nicole should scope out a more liberal mosque, and investigate places and community groups that attract the Egyptians living in the area prior to Mahmoud's arrival.

Ensuring he's made aware of these places and has the ability to get to them when he pleases will make it much more likely he'll acclimate to life in the U.S.

However...I have very little faith Nicole will do this. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 4/23/2023 at 2:29 PM, magemaud said:

Ousamma demonstrated the squat toilet before he showed Debbie the other one downstairs. I’m older than Debbie and I don’t think my creaky body could assume the position 

I'm 34, and, same.

• Like 2
(edited)
On 4/25/2023 at 1:54 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Apparently guys pay so much for foot pics that some reality stars like former Bachelorette Katie Thurston pixilate their feet in IG beach pics etc. so the foot freaks can see them only if they purchase pics on OnlyFans.

I need to know more about this business opportunity. 

Also, between Mockmood and the Irish strife / seductive lullaby and drunk painting, I am laughing out loud at many of the comments on this thread. Better than the episode. 

Edited by Mercolleen
  • LOL 1
On 4/30/2023 at 7:00 PM, TwirlyGirly said:

I'm rewatching the last half hour of this episode before tonight's episode airs. It's the scene in which Nicole and Mahmoud are discussing his moving to the U.S.

That could work, but only if Nicole makes the effort to do some important prep work. 

Nicole lived in L.A., right? 

According to Wikipedia:

"L.A. hosts the fourth largest number of Muslims in the United States. When the estimated 500,000 Muslims living in the greater Los Angeles area are included, Los Angeles hosts the second largest number of Muslims among U.S. cities."

Also according to Wikipedia, L.A. has the second largest concentration of Egyptians in the U.S. (N.Y. is #1).

Nicole should scope out a more liberal mosque, and investigate places and community groups that attract the Egyptians living in the area prior to Mahmoud's arrival.

Ensuring he's made aware of these places and has the ability to get to them when he pleases will make it much more likely he'll acclimate to life in the U.S.

However...I have very little faith Nicole will do this. 

I think Nicole knows marrying Mahmoud was a mistake, but she has feelings for him and doesn’t want to admit that they have no future. Mahmoud has an entire life and extended family in Egypt, he never wanted to leave, could he be happy in the USA? Maybe- but I don’t see him wanting to try that (which is fine, I don’t think that makes him a bad person). 

If he and Nicole can build a life in the same country do they have any business being married???