Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E16: We All Fall Down

• Start Topic

(edited)

Synopsis:

Medical examiner Sonya’s life is in jeopardy when she is exposed to a mysterious poison as the CSI team races to find the antidote and the silver ink murderer who appears to be targeting the Crime Lab. Max’s ex-husband, Daniel, returns to make sure that she and their son are safe.

Airdate: March 09, 2023 

CSI Vegas S02 E16 - Pic 1.jpg

CSI Vegas S02 E16 - Pic 2.jpg

CSI Vegas S02 E16 - Pic 3.jpg

CSI Vegas S02 E16 - Pic 4.jpg

CSI Vegas S02 E16 - Pic 5.jpg

CSI Vegas S02 E16 - Pic 6.jpg

CSI Vegas S02 E16 - Pic 7.jpg

ETA:

Edited by SnazzyDaisy
  • Like 1

I was torn about this Big Bad. Actor was decent, but the direction/writing was so cheesily bad. Like a 2000's thriller movie cheesy, especially the mysterious calling everyone.

Surprised they made this an Allie episode. I forget she's supposed to be book smart as they show Beau with much more theoretical knowledge.

Guessing sis and bro coroners will be replaced for the remainder 5 episodes this season.

• Like 3

The "cryptic writing" had no payoff. I guess it was just there so that they can give the killer a "clever" name (the "silver ink killer"). Someone should tell the ME that there are face shields that you wear while doing autopsies so that you do NOT get splatter in your mouth, eyes, skin, etc, especially if you think a poison is involved! Then there's the "you can tell the killer is a super genius because he put an AEROSOL into the VENTILATION system". Where else would you put it?!

7 hours ago, Poohpoohpooh said:

Guessing sis and bro coroners will be replaced for the remainder 5 episodes this season.

Not if they do a time jump.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, illdoc said:

Someone should tell the ME that there are face shields that you wear while doing autopsies so that you do NOT get splatter in your mouth, eyes, skin, etc, especially if you think a poison is involved!

Ugh, this so much.  I was thinking what kind of ME doesn't wear a face shield?  But then I remembered that it's TV and suspension of belief is needed.  It's no different then the other CSI shows where all the women are running around in their Christian Louboutins, wearing white suites at crime scenes and letting their long hair fly every where.  No over/coveralls, no plastic booties, no hair covers...  But I digress.  I'm just glad this whole thing is over and yes, there was so little payoff to this whole story arc.

• Like 3

Max has a working theory on aerosolized Thallium and they go to the Mountain Vista Psychiatric Hospital without proper face masks? That’s so reckless.

Ron Winter’s threat to “lighten their workload” sounds so dangerous but all CSI needs is only a plastic bag to contain the poison. Unbelievable! 🤦🏻‍♀️

83A032C2-DFEF-4C81-AC53-1ED2B7C0FF2D.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

I'm sorry they killed off Molly. She was so plucky, killing that first guy who tried to get her. And she liked fish. I was wondering if Ron would go back to kill the dry cleaner after seeing the cupcake thrown away. Too bad for Ted that he wasn't gluten free. That blue icing was off putting. Not sure if someone so compulsive to write silver squiggles on every surface would be stable enough to walk in public looking normal. The ep was OK but not the big payoff that a multi-arc demands.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

Max has a working theory on aerosolized Thallium and they go to the Mountain Vista Psychiatric Hospital without proper face masks? That’s so reckless.

Ron Winter’s threat to “lighten their workload” sounds so dangerous but all CSI needs is only a plastic bag to contain the poison. Unbelievable! 🤦🏻‍♀️

83A032C2-DFEF-4C81-AC53-1ED2B7C0FF2D.jpeg

THIS! How could they not be wearing face masks while trying to find airborne poison?!!!

I was disappointed in the solution to the Big Bad. 

With Sonya/Jack injured and preoccupied, is this the time to bring back the coroner who had chemistry with Max in a prior episode?

Edited by LisaM
  • Like 6

Well, that was a let down. Although I will admit, Sonya and her obnoxious attitude being sidelined for most of the episode brought me a little joy. Bring back the ME who was so funny and charming a few episodes ago, I liked him.

But they focused on the silver ink scribbles all season and we don't get an answer? Lame. Plus, killing Molly and her fish bugged me. I hope the dry cleaner guy is okay.

Is Allie such a big brain that she'd be published enough for the killer to have seen? I thought Beau was the smartest one.

Also, is Chris Park still part of this show?

Edited by emma675
  • Like 4

I thought since Ron spoke with an accent (and was played by an Icelandic actor) there was going to be a big reveal that the silver writing corresponded to the Icelandic language (which has 32 characters) but nothing was ever mentioned about his accent and the letters don’t mean anything? Lame.

• Like 3