Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E04: Week 4

JenE4
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Why is a showering hairy Zach a staple of every episode?

Well we know he is clean at least once every few days.

Nice, ladies, make the one on one winner feel like crap for getting the invitation.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 6

I feel like they’re trolling us—or maybe even Zach—by filming him showering every day. 

Is Greer going to be the new Christina Mandrell by crying and making the lack of the date all about her and stealing Kay’s moment?

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Nice, ladies, make the one on one winner feel like crap for getting the invitation.

OMG!  Can you imagine what they did to Christina for getting the first one-on-one date that also included meeting Zach's family?🤣

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Kat looks so much like Katherine McPhee. Zach seems like he genuinely wants a wife out of this compared to some of his predecessors who could talk the talk on camera but didn’t look like they could walk the walk once the cameras were gone. 

• Like 16
4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Kat looks so much like Katherine McPhee. Zach seems like he genuinely wants a wife out of this compared to some of his predecessors who could talk the talk on camera but didn’t look like they could walk the walk once the cameras were gone. 

He is almost painfully sincere at times.  

• Like 9
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

He is almost painfully sincere at times.  

We're just not used to seeing sincerity on this show.

This is a good date for involving everyone yet there are still tears

I don't think Zach is feeling Anastasia.

• Like 5

Please, will someone give Jess some volumizing shampoo?!? 

This girl who’s allergic to shellfish crying over not being able to kiss Zach! Lol.

Now someone else is all upset that another girl pushed herself to the front of the limbo line and is now insisting on pulling him away. Now it’s a full-on war with Anastasia and this other one trying to get girls on their side. This is going to be a full-on rumble.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Do people really get judged a lot by not having an ideal childhood? That’s not really in your control. I wonder if there is more to the story or she’s trying to get a reassurance rose. 
Also, Greer looks so different with her hair pulled back. I almost didn’t recognize her.  

• Like 13

I really wish they would clarify / improve how it's supposed to be handled when one cast member interrupts another one's time with the lead. The lead should handle it but the fact that Zach remained silent during Kylee VS Anastasia makes me think he was told by production not to say anything.

• Like 6

Kylee, nooooooooo! Zach is not the guy who wants to hear about the drama unless you’re planning on sacrificing yourself on the way out, like Brianna with Christina. But I guess bring here for internet clout is the biggest sin. “Here for the wrong intentions” ad libbing the lines. Everyone knows it’s Here For the Wrong Reasons TM.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Kylee, Zach only asked you about how Anastasia is in the house because you started complaining about her and saying she was here for the wrong reasons, so he asked what you’re talking about. Kylee actually threatened to take Anastasia down, so I think she orchestrated this whole thing and is taking the followers comment out of context.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2

I had originally thought this group of girls was not only stunning but that they all got along well.
Now I think some may be super competitive (pageant circuit experts?) and may be more than willing to sabotage anyone who they think is getting ahead.
This almost feels like one of those murder mystery movies where the super competitive cheerleader knocks out her challengers!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Yes, Ariel, Zach is intrigued--with your boobs.

Yup, I was just thinking Zach you can’t put your finger on it and seem baffled coz they’re not out there in your face right now.

But seriously, she seems like a nice person who’s more than just her boobs. 

Brooklyn with the B handshake. Please send her home Zach! Is she the only one left from ATFR? I need to check out melonie’s awesome chart. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

Yes, Ariel, Zach is intrigued--with your boobs.

Hell, I kinda am too. I got shortchanged. 

Okay, why would anyone admit to wanting to get more followers out if this? Even if it’s true, keep it to yourself unless you’re looking to go home. 

• Like 10
5 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Kylee, Zach only asked you about how Anastasia is in the house because you started complaining about her and saying she was here for the wrong reasons, so he asked what you’re talking about. Kylee actually threatened to take Anastasia down, so I think she orchestrated this whole thing and is taking the followers comment out of context.

As always, the show plays in the background with me half paying attention. So if there's some part of this drama I missed, please enlighten me. But from what I did see, Anastasia seemed to fire the first blow by deliberately misconstruing Kylee's comment about not wanting to fight her and running around telling all the women how she was basically physically threatened.

That seemed to be the impetus for Kylee's going to Zach and first bringing up Anastasia. And then she used the IG followers as an "add salt to the wound." So in that instance, if that's indeed how it all went down, well Anastasia's learning that you don't start none, won't be none. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 13
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

Charity and black bikini chick are almost text book examples in how to throw someone under the bus without getting yourself in trouble 

Yes! I thought Charity (who is the very pretty black girl) was so sweet but this is the second time she sabotaged someone and I hope they do not make her the bachelorette if Zach doesn't pick her. The other one I think you are talking about is Kylee and I believe she is Latino - she really came off badly tonight. I think she actually lied a number of times but I have to go back and watch a couple of parts again when I have the chance.  She's so pretty and I was rooting for her but she showed a really different side of herself tonight. She's the one who interrupted Z when he was talking to Anastasia.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Brooklyn with the B handshake. Please send her home Zach! Is she the only one left from ATFR? I need to check out melonie’s awesome chart. 

I haven’t liked her since she pulled that Love, Actually stunt on ATFR. I hope she goes soon.  

• Like 3
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Anastasia and Zach can absolutely not get married and have children.  She says like as much as he does.  Those poor kids would have no vocabulary.  

They need to have a shock collar/wristband  to train them all off using the word as a comma, it’s not a punctuation mark.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I feel sorry for that bear in Cocaine Bear. I don't think it's funny that a bear gets addicted to cocaine.

Apparently it is sort of based on a true story…except in real life, the poor bear overdosed and died quickly.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Sad 9
12 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

yeah, didn't Kylee lie to the girls when reporting her conversation with Zach? She made it seem like Z brought A up without any prompting!🤣

And all because A would not get up when K asked to steal Z?

Brooklyn's hair is ridiculous.

• Like 2

Are they ever going to actually make a Senior Bachelor season, or just talk about it endlessly? They’ve been asking for “contestants “ for many seasons now. Or are older people just too smart to go on this show. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

While I know some of the stories are sad, why do these women think sob stories are the key to Zach's heart?  Looking at you, Brooklyn.

Well, duh.  They get a rose.  I should have figured that out long ago.  LOL

Then they get dumped at the next rose ceremony.

Edited by Crashcourse
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
Just now, Crashcourse said:

While I know some of the stories are sad, why do these women think sob stories are the key to Zach's heart?  Looking at you, Brooklyn.

Agree.   It often works to get the date rose, but can backfire long term.  

• Like 8
18 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

This almost feels like one of those murder mystery movies where the super competitive cheerleader knocks out her challengers!

What a great idea for a made-for-TV movie.  One by one they get bumped off.  Agatha Christie's "And Then There Were None" applied to the reality show circuit. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Jules1 said:

Are they ever going to actually make a Senior Bachelor season, or just talk about it endlessly? They’ve been asking for “contestants “ for many seasons now. Or are older people just too smart to go on this show. 

They should just announce the lead is going to be Gabby’s grandpa, then maybe they’ll get takers. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4