Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Wouldn’t Florian want a nice hot shower after driving for three days with all that stuff?

Too bad for Florian. Stacey wants to talk about her "dream wedding". And her "dream" only marginally includes Florian. He's just a prop. The rest is The Stacey Show. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Because you are already married Stacey and have been for over a year. Who gives a fuck? It isn’t a wedding, it is a performance piece that Florian does not want or need.

And because he didn't kiss her fingertips, call her "my angel", and slavishly hang on her every word, (you know, actually has an opinion and feelings of his own) Stacey's all "hurt" and "disappointed". She needs to take a seat. Several seats. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3

That's right, TLC. Show us some B roll of gorgeous, fit, tan, young, glamorous people on the beach. Then cut to hagged out, cartoonishly enhanced, ratty haired, scraggy looking Darcey and Stacey. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wait, what happened with Florian’s flourishing modeling career?

Werewolves are out of fashion now. 

Jumping Christ, that box is labeled "Designer shoes". I am DEAD.

Is that gold confection what Stacey's planning to wear? On a BOAT?

• LOL 10
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Just imagine how they look in those stripper dresses and heavy makeup, out in the harsh, bright Miami sun. Compare their ensembles to the cute, casual looks on the other women present. I would die laughing. 

Right? I wear a little hourglass concealer in the sun and I look like I am melting. Imagine the overpowering smell of Angel mixed with sweat, hairspray and melting plastic. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1