Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

Just now, Eldemarge said:

"I'll let you dick me down, but I can't hold your hand for a few seconds. Gotta take one for the team."  Shut up.

Guaranteed, after the wedding, once Darcey has a drink or six in her, she'll sing a different tune. She'll be all over Georgi like a cheap pleather suit.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Finally! This stoopid wedding is just about over. Thank you Jeebus!

Now we get to the reception, where the fur will really fly! We still have to get through drunk Parrot Boy's speech, Darcey drunkenly diving for the bouquet, and Georgi and Darcey's boozy, tearful reunion. A lot to cram into the remaining 25 minutes!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He had to shove his way in there…more screen time!

With his dollar store crown.

8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No music, just the guests howling and hooting like they're at a concert. So classy.

I sadly think it would have been much better if they played one of Darcey and Stacey's hit songs.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CainF said:

I guess Mateo is saving his personality for the wedding photos.

Mateo is rethinking his decision to come to this ridiculous event. "I could have stayed and school, hung out with my friends, gotten some studying in, stared at the wall.....but NOOOOOOO"

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2