Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E03: All Queens Go to Heaven

• Start Topic

These acting/improv challenges are a total boner killer. Could they not have started us out with a ball instead?

On the plus side (or minus, depending on your perspective), I could not remember one thing that either Team Amethyst or Team Leftovers did, at all.

Spoiler

Suggestion for episode retitling: Amethyst, by a nose! I'm really liking her, which is a shame, as she's probably gone in the next episode or two.

• Like 2

Wow, that was short (only 40 minutes,) I seem to recall hour-long episodes became the norm years ago. It was also noticable since they cut the judging deliberation segments.  I guess I didn't need more of this crappy challenge, but since next week is Snatch Game, I don't want that abbreviated.

• Like 2

That only felt like half an episode! There are still too many queens to feel like I know them, but this episode did cement some of my initial impressions and changed some as well.

Sasha Colby is a goddess. Anetra faded a bit this week, but I still adore her. I liked Luxx much more this week- she's one to watch. Last week I wasn't liking Salana Estitties, but she's growing on me. Loosey Laducca is very likeable, and really knows how to proportion her body. Loved her Dolly! I'm liking Mistress Isabelle so far- but she's going to have to do step it up to stand out more. 

I fear Amethyst is not long for this competition, but I find her to be delightful (and will definitely try and see her perform live sometime soon). 

I really enjoyed Jax's talent last week but found her to be sour and joyless this week. Still liking Marcia. Malaysia is likeable, but don't see her making it to the end. Robin Fierce has left zero impression on me so far. I dislike Sugar and Spice far less than I thought I would. There are others that can go home before they do (they I suspect that Spice will outlast Sugar, and they will be forced to lip sync against each other). Aura is completely forgettable.

Princess Poppy was utterly forgettable, and the right choice to go home. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

The afterlife challenges were all pretty boring and could have used more direction. I did like the Metallica runway. Sasha’s neck thing was funny but she seemed stiff overall. Who was the woman judge with the long hair? I don’t have any favorites yet but find Sugar and Spice kind of annoying.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Glade said:

Wow, that was short (only 40 minutes,) I seem to recall hour-long episodes became the norm years ago. It was also noticable since they cut the judging deliberation segments.  I guess I didn't need more of this crappy challenge, but since next week is Snatch Game, I don't want that abbreviated.

Oh right the judging segment. I knew something felt abrupt between sending the girls off and bringing them back, but I didn't clue in about the judging segment being missing. In my defense, I have a cold.

Something to do with the switch to MTV then? It was weird, I hope it doesn't continue.

• Like 2

That was pretty underwhelming, after such a great start last week. Weird editing decisions. Cutting the judging deliberation. And that endless conversation at the mirror between Mistress and Malaysia; there were moving movements, by my god it went on. I hope next week is using up the extra minutes they saved, because 41 minutes (including previously and opening credits) is not enough for a general episode, let alone a double Snatch Game.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I watched this yesterday and had already forgotten who had sashayed away til I came here. Forgettable queen. I loved many of the queens' runway looks but Sasha's was just beyond. 

I agree that this ep seemed short but hopefully next week's double Snatch Game will make up for it. I actually hope Loosey does not choose to do Dolly again since we just saw a glimpse of it. 

Anetra walking that mother f'ng duck during Untucked while drinking her drink without spilling a drop? ICON. 

Not looking forward to the inevitable twin vs twin LSFYL. They suck up enough air in the room already. 

• Like 1
On 1/13/2023 at 9:41 PM, davidcalgary29 said:

These acting/improv challenges are a total boner killer. Could they not have started us out with a ball instead?

Reveal spoiler

Suggestion for episode retitling: Amethyst, by a nose! I'm really liking her, which is a shame, as she's probably gone in the next episode or two.

I can't imagine a ball with this many queens.  Usually there are 3 looks to a ball, that would be 45 looks in 40 minutes!  They barely show the runway as it is.  I'm worried about the Snatch Game next week for the same reason.  

On Untucked, Poppy revealed that she will be okay if she is the one sent home.  I understand that everyone has a different level of competitiveness, but we want to see queens who desire to slay this competition and bring their all.  Sometimes I think Poppy doesn't have a filter when it comes to what she shares.

Mrs. Mahfouz pointed out that Sasha Colby does NOT look healthy. Weirdly-colored skin (in her talking heads) and her supposed-to-be-white part of the eyes is most assuredly not white.

No real favs this early in the game and I am hoping to separate some chaff after Snatch Game. 

If I were Sugar/Spice I would NOT have allowed Jax to move me down to the end of the table. I have to say I don't find the twins as annoying as I thought I would have. They seem genuine. 

I don't like Malaysia constantly gate-keeping  on who is the REAL drag artist. When people do that they are almost always doing so in order to keep themselves on top. Untrustworthy. 

• Like 4
On 1/16/2023 at 8:52 AM, Mahfouz said:

Mrs. Mahfouz pointed out that Sasha Colby does NOT look healthy. Weirdly-colored skin (in her talking heads) and her supposed-to-be-white part of the eyes is most assuredly not white.

I sure hope that is not the case.  I am looking forward to seeing what she brings to the competition.  So far, I am very enthusiastic about her runways, and I was so glad production's fake out with the previews showing her flubbing her lines came to nothing.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

Thank you-I didn’t recognize her and never heard of her!

This is the only reason I know who she is…I love Brandi Carlisle and “The Chain” is one of my favorite songs.  The Highwomen’s version is fabulous.

Edited by CraftyHazel
Oops