Type keyword(s) to search

The RH of Miami in the Media

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Larsa sparked rumors last fall when she wore a ring on THAT finger. 

Jewelry is rented all the time. That ring is too large.

Yeah, no way Marcus has the means to spend a million on a diamond ring for Larsa especially when she does not trust him and says so on TV and tells us she checks his phone, seriously why would he buy her a hamburger let alone a ring if she does not have any trust in him?

• Like 3
On 2/13/2024 at 4:17 PM, heatherchandler said:

This is old… that’s Lenny?  Is he a big animal rights guy?

If he’s animal rights now, it may be because his young gf is.

that looks to be his house

B0CF72CA-7773-478F-AAD0-FC706F3817B7.jpeg

I haven’t been on here much since there have been so many ads added.  

it seems like it’s harder to maneuver the site or get to my notifications.

is it just me?

is there a trick to make the site work as well as it used to?

• Like 1
Just now, Salacious Kitty said:

Thankfully, even the article says it's all speculation. Dump Larsa and Lisa instead! 

They treat this show like a after thought.. it sucks cause this is a really great cast that didn’t need changing 

• Like 4
(edited)

I wouldn't mind them all returning except Larsa. I can take or leave Marysol though so she'd be my next pick to go. 

I'm surprised to say I have no HW shows to watch now, which is rare. There is usually at least one running. Maybe a break will be good for me though. It's like a cleanse for my mind. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I'm surprised to say I have no HW shows to watch now, which is rare. There is usually at least one running. Maybe a break will be good for me though. It's like a cleanse for my mind. 

Maybe you're like me and they aired our favorites all around the same time. Wish they'd space the cities out a bit! 

I should cleanse my mind, but I've been binging old shows. Bravo is like crack. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)

The show had great ratings like the last seasons of Salt Lake City, Beverly Hills, Potomac, and NJ. Even the OC did well enough. Only NY crashed and burned. So, there is no reason for cast changes. Guerdy might want to leave because of her health. I like Marysol. I think she is funny. I wouldn't miss Larsa.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
(edited)
18 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The show had great ratings like the last seasons of Salt Lake City, Beverly Hills, Potomac, and NJ. Even the OC did well. Only NY crashed and burned. So, there is no reason for cast changes. Guerdy might want to leave because of her health. I like Marysol. I think she is funny. I wouldn't miss Larsa.

I don't love all the Miami gals as individuals, but all together, they make great TV. If we didn't have a couple silly, self-involved types, where would the drama be? 

I really want Nicole and Julia to return. I like Guerdy but understand her leaving if she feels it's best for her health. I want more Kiki. She's very entertaining without being mean, and it's a shame we don't know more about her.  I'm curious how Lisa will be after everything is finally sorted out with Lenny. 

It says a lot that all the cities got great ratings except NY. I don't dislike the new bunch, but they're not nearly as entertaining as OG RHONY. I'll never stop complaining about them ditching the entire cast. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 2
56 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I do wonder what spurned Todd to file. Maybe being on the show was not what he had envisioned?

This part .. he got a taste of the backlash and was like nope .. but he was a ass full on camera 

• Like 3

I am not surprised by the news of a divorce for Adriana, she is not too bright and processes information in odd ways, he probably got tired of doing mental leap frogs to understand her thought process. 

This past season when she was arguing with Lisa and she said she didn't have a Todd, it might have been a hint there was trouble in paradise.

Is she stuck with a rental condo for $45,000 a month? I think Todd just wanted to not have such a huge rental with her and lied about the place being sold...I had a boss with a very wealthy (and a philandering) husband who told her he got an incredible offer on their beautiful home, they moved to a rental and then he was gone baby gone so it does happens.

I guess she has a story line for next season.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

And Larsa and Marcus split up for good a month after they rekindled their romance.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a46416829/larsa-pippen-marcus-jordan-relationship-timeline/

Another Dumb, Dumb.  I just do not understand how Larsa or Adrianna expect to rope another wallet let alone a long term boyfriend/husband, they are vapid, useless women who continue to embarrass themselves on tv every chance they get.

I guess Lisa is next because no way Jody is sticking around for the sparkling conversation.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I'm not that surprised about Alexia because there were rumors, the ones Adriana and some of the other women mentioned. 

• Like 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

I'm not that surprised about Alexia because there were rumors, the ones Adriana and some of the other women mentioned. 

Yeah I could see how much Todd hated her from a mile away!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 1

In the 4 person race for the next walking checkbook I have:

1. Larsa
  2. Adrianna
  3. Lisa
  4. Alexia

I feel there is money to made in Vegas betting on this......

• LOL 4