Type keyword(s) to search

The RH of Miami in the Media

• Start Topic

Jody Glidden called off his wedding a day before he was seen with Lisa Hochstein in Miami in September 2022. He was in a relationship with the fiancee since 2017. His fiancee suspected he met Lisa earlier, and not suddenly the day after he called the wedding off. The woman helped him raise a daughter he had from his previous marriage. 

https://pagesix.com/2023/11/22/entertainment/jody-glidden-called-off-wedding-before-first-lisa-hochstein-sighting/?sp_amp_linker=1*1flhq0a*amp_id*aVBHZjU5Y0NJeDhzQTBRbXo1UGxIRWRZaFJUSmlPTW9CTkNyWEYyRkN2cHdwZEVobEdxOFpjNG40aXRCYW9EMA

Lisa accused Lenny of physically abusing her when they were going through their divorce process. He denied it. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2023/11/23/entertainment/rhom-star-lisa-hochstein-accuses-ex-lenny-of-domestic-violence/amp/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Useful 1

https://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/story/news/2023/05/11/palm-beach-says-no-to-filming-real-housewives-of-miami-on-island/70203575007/

I guess they didn't want fights in the stores on Worth Ave. lol.

https://aroma360.com/pages/fly-by-lisa-hochstein

Who is buying Fly? And who is thinking of anything other than a fly and not Lisa's flying, freedom, butterfly sort of thinking?

Her promo on the website is so cheesy and bad.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 12/14/2023 at 9:19 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

https://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/story/news/2023/05/11/palm-beach-says-no-to-filming-real-housewives-of-miami-on-island/70203575007/

I guess they didn't want fights in the stores on Worth Ave. lol.

https://aroma360.com/pages/fly-by-lisa-hochstein

Who is buying Fly? And who is thinking of anything other than a fly and not Lisa's flying, freedom, butterfly sort of thinking?

Her promo on the website is so cheesy and bad.

Elisabetta's, the restaurant the women went is in WEST PALM BEACH, not Palm Beach! Remember Luann de Lesseps of the NY HWs saying that Tom D'Agosstino's condo was in Palm Beach, when it was in WPB? The National Croquet Center is in WPB, as well. 

As for Aroma360, there must be some connection to Bravo because Kyle Richards, and Mauricio Umansky of the Beverly Hills HWs have commercials for the house diffusing system. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

we have reunion looks

Um. I am speechless. Is that Larsa between Julia and Alexia? Guerdy needs to hike up that dress. Adrianna stole Frieda Kahlo's look, Alexia is wearing lingerie...such a mixed bag of not so great looks.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Um. I am speechless. Is that Larsa between Julia and Alexia? Guerdy needs to hike up that dress. Adrianna stole Frieda Kahlo's look, Alexia is wearing lingerie...such a mixed bag of not so great looks.

Kiki's is fire ... Julia looks like she just came off a cosplay of Peggy Bundy

• LOL 9
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Larsa and Marcus breaking up rumors. She unfollowed him on IG and removed all his photos.

https://people.com/larsa-pippen-ignites-breakup-rumors-from-marcus-jordan-on-instagram-8575831

Oh no, what will happen to their podcast, imagine disappointing tens of people!

Actually, I did see an Instagram post that Marcus said he was watching the game with his family and friends, no mention of Larva being there. 

I am shocked that those two crazy kids couldn't make it work! LOL. 

• LOL 13
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Oh no, what will happen to their podcast, imagine disappointing tens of people!

Actually, I did see an Instagram post that Marcus said he was watching the game with his family and friends, no mention of Larva being there. 

I am shocked that those two crazy kids couldn't make it work! LOL. 

10s? like 3 and they were two of them LOL

• LOL 6

Not a rumor.

I think they deliberately released it officially on Super Bowl Day so it wouldn't be "big news".

This is pretty widely done as "bad" political stories are traditional released on Friday afternoon to minimize coverage.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

People has confirmed the split. Larsa made an IG post warning about relationships. She ended it with "choose wisely." 

Now I want to know what happened. 🤔

She chose poorly .. lol 

IMG_7866.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She’s got frozen eggs they talked about that .

She just go a head and make an omelette, she isn't going to have a baby.  Marcus didn't want children so I don't want to hear cry about the lost opportunity to have a baby with him.

Next season she and Alexia can go troll the bars at Mizner Park, they can be the dime a dozen Boca babes looking for the next wallet at those bars.

(edited)
6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She’s got frozen eggs they talked about that .

I remember, but it is still more practical to start a family with someone his own age than a 50-year-old. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I remember, but it is still more practical to start a family with someone his own age than a 50-year-old. 

Tell that to all those 60yo knocking up their 20yo wives .. I always feel so bad .. like sure they will be loaded but they won’t get the chance to really know their parent 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Tell that to all those 60yo knocking up their 20yo wives .. I always feel so bad .. like sure they will be loaded but they won’t get the chance to really know their parent 

Oh of course! I am of a particular age and get wanting kids older. At a certain point though, it's ridiculous, even if you are rich. You need to have the energy to raise the kids and be alive for them. 

• Like 5
(edited)
21 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

60 would be a Spring Chicken compared to some of the really old guys like DeNiro who had his 7th kid at 79 and Al Pacino recently fathered his child at 83

Typically it is older men with trophy wives as it is part of their narcissistic personality to want to appear to still be virile enough to father children and part of the quid pro quo in terms of being with a woman young enough to be their grandchild.

Given the poor level of parenting most of these people have, the early death of the father is probably the least of the issues.

Women - even with frozen eggs - seem to not want to have children beyond a certain age. It seems more typical when a woman has deferred having children but they seem to have them in their late forties even if by surrogate rather than having a child at 60. 

If a woman has a child at 45 odds are that she will be alive well into the child's adulthood as expected life span would be at least 30 if not 40 years. And potential trade off is that many women (or people of either gender) will have more emotional intelligence to parent a child versus raising a child when one is in their 20's. 

Edited by amarante
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, amarante said:

60 would be a Spring Chicken compared to some of the really old guys like DeNiro who had his 7th kid at 79 and Al Pacino recently fathered his child at 83

Typically it is older men with trophy wives as it is part of their narcissistic personality to want to appear to still be virile enough to father children and part of the quid pro quo in terms of being with a woman young enough to be their grandchild.

Given the poor level of parenting most of these people have, the early death of the father is probably the least of the issues.

Women - even with frozen eggs - seem to not want to have children beyond a certain age. It seems more typical when a woman has deferred having children but they seem to have them in their late forties even if by surrogate rather than having a child at 60. 

If a woman has a child at 45 odds are that she will be alive well into the child's adulthood as expected life span would be at least 30 if not 40 years. And potential trade off is that many women (or people of either gender) will have more emotional intelligence to parent a child versus raising a child when one is in their 20's. 

I don't even want to think about the really old DNA those old celebrities pass to their kids.

Fathers even in their late 30s, early 40s are responsible for many congenital diseases their kids might have because of their age (including schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, autism, ADHD, etc.).

• Like 1
3 hours ago, amarante said:

2 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I don't even want to think about the really old DNA those old celebrities pass to their kids.

Fathers even in their late 30s, early 40s are responsible for many congenital diseases their kids might have because of their age (including schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, autism, ADHD, etc.).

I definitely think it's unfair the way you have to be elderly as a man to be deemed too old to have kids, but as soon as women approach 30 they're told they better get going if they want to have a family, and it's a "geriatric" pregnancy 35 and up no matter how healthy the woman is. 

Just because men have more time to have kids, doesn't mean they should have them at an age where they are likely to die in the near future. Just because women may be more fertile when they're younger, doesn't mean it's insane to have kids in their later 30s or well into their 40s. You're still likely to be able to raise your kids and then some. I have read that if you have kids older as a woman, you are likely to live longer as well. That's why if it happens naturally for me, I'd feel good about it. I just wouldn't jump through a bunch of hoops nor have kids at 50.

I think if Larsa and Marcus had a smaller age gap, their relationship would have had more of a chance. Some men also truly do not want kids of their own. Tamra and Eddie (RHOC) are still together. He's younger, but only by several years, and he did not want kids. 

According to Julia, jealousy may have been why they split. I wonder if Larsa will continue to date NBA/NBA adjacent men. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/julia-lemigova-says-larsa-pippens-jealousy-caused-split-from-marcus/

• Like 1
(edited)
56 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I definitely think it's unfair the way you have to be elderly as a man to be deemed too old to have kids, but as soon as women approach 30 they're told they better get going if they want to have a family, and it's a "geriatric" pregnancy 35 and up no matter how healthy the woman is. 

Just because men have more time to have kids, doesn't mean they should have them at an age where they are likely to die in the near future. Just because women may be more fertile when they're younger, doesn't mean it's insane to have kids in their later 30s or well into their 40s. You're still likely to be able to raise your kids and then some. I have read that if you have kids older as a woman, you are likely to live longer as well. That's why if it happens naturally for me, I'd feel good about it. I just wouldn't jump through a bunch of hoops nor have kids at 50.

I think if Larsa and Marcus had a smaller age gap, their relationship would have had more of a chance. Some men also truly do not want kids of their own. Tamra and Eddie (RHOC) are still together. He's younger, but only by several years, and he did not want kids. 

According to Julia, jealousy may have been why they split. I wonder if Larsa will continue to date NBA/NBA adjacent men. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/julia-lemigova-says-larsa-pippens-jealousy-caused-split-from-marcus/

The geriatric pregnancy term is really outdated because women not only live so much longer, they are healthier than ever. 

I don't think that Larsa and Marcus split because of the age gap (which is not that big), it was most probably because of jealousy. Marcus didn't want children, but Larsa was willing to have them if Marcus wanted to have any. She already had children herself. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

The geriatric pregnancy term is really outdated because women not only live so much longer, they are healthier than ever. 

I don't think that Larsa and Marcus split because of the age gap (which is not that big), it was most probably because of jealousy. Marcus didn't want children, but Larsa was willing to have them if Marcus wanted to have any. She already had children herself. 

I like to think it’s an outdated term too. I wish people would stop using it or increase the age.

I do consider a 16-year age gap to be quite big, but I know it works for some people. From what you say, the jealousy would make sense. I’m curious what Larsa will say the cause of the breakup is. 

• Like 1

Adriana and Julia were on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live after yesterday's episode, and they said that Marcus is not the sweet guy they thought he was, and said horrible things about all of the women at the reunion which was taped a few days ago. Things were said (even to AC by Marcus) that showed the couple had issues (?), so Adriana mentioned they are not surprised Larsa and Marcus broke up. I wonder if Larsa's participation on the show created problems in the relationship. I also read that Michael Jordan didn't like certain things that Larsa said on the show.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
47 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Adriana and Julia were on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live after yesterday's episode, and they said that Marcus is not the sweet guy they thought he was, and said horrible things about all of the women at the reunion which was taped a few days ago. Things were said (even to AC by Marcus) that showed the couple had issues (?), so Adriana mentioned they are not surprised Larsa and Marcus broke up. I wonder if Larsa's participation on the show created problems in the relationship. I also read that Michael Jordan didn't like certain things that Larsa said on the show.

I hated Julia's jumpsuit.

Adriana and her asking that woman to be her Valentine was so awkward, she is always odd, so very odd, all of her "jokes," never land, she is just so odd. 

Buying someone a pony/horse/dog/cat what have you when they clearly do not want one is cruel to the animal, also her reasons for buying the pony for Julia was so odd it makes me wonder if Adriana actually knows what a pony is.

• Like 2