Type keyword(s) to search

S02.09: Until We Gnar Again

Dirtybubble
  • Start Topic

Rachel confronts Jess about insulting her looks; Jason sets up a date with Rachel; Paig and Craig celebrate their sixth-month anniversary with excitement for their future; Kyle and Amanda bask in the final hours of their first stress-free vacation.

I found it interesting that the same Jessica who didn’t have room for Luke to respond to her feelings night two(?) seemed so butthurt that Rachel did the same to her when she came into the kitchen to say her piece.  

• Like 10

I don't think Paige and Craig can last if she doesn't want to move to Charleston.  Isn't that where his business is located? Plus his other job/show is there.  I mean he's as much as said he can see them getting married within a year, but I don't think Paige will leave NY. 

• Like 3

In case it wasn't clear enough from her earlier behavior, Jessica's made it abundantly clear that she's 100% mean girl & not some poor home schooled waif who was trying to compliment Rachel.  Telling Kory she doesn't understand why Rachel is accepted while she's an outcast even though she's "the hottest one in the house".  Wow, delusional much?

Loved seeing a relaxed and happy Kyle. Funny seeing him return to Dad mode in the house with everyone coming to him for advice.

7 hours ago, swankie said:

I don't think Paige and Craig can last if she doesn't want to move to Charleston.  Isn't that where his business is located? Plus his other job/show is there.  I mean he's as much as said he can see them getting married within a year, but I don't think Paige will leave NY. 

Paige has often said that she can't see raising kids in the city and thinks Charleston will be where they eventually settle.  It's more that they're both not ready for that step yet.  This was filmed 9 months ago and they're still commuting back & forth every week and travel quite a bit for work.

I liked Rachel and hope we'll see her again. Jason too. 

Edited by snarts
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1

Jessica  Real Estate Agent/ Metaverse Entrepreneur

Tag line says it all. As mind numbing as this show is, hope this is her one and done. Her appearance with andy did her no favors. She doesn't get along with women because she's a shallow phony.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2

Ciara and Austen fucked a few times and hung out on vacation for like 10 days like a few years ago. Why is it still being talked about no one gives a fuck lol.

Jessica is insane and the worst.

I wish Austen and Ciara would leave the show too.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Ciara needs to get over this ish with Austen. So what? Hes a user. Look at his history. Shes upset that he now claims a "girlfriend." She is jealous and it is obvious. I do not find her to add much to this show. The worst person this season however is Jessica. That she claims she is the hottest in the house? Girl have you looked at Ciara? Her face looks like a pug, she is not a nice person, and I am glad Cory didn't commit. Cory is a fuq boi, it's obvious, and I am not looking forward to more of him or his pearls.

It was nice to see Kyle grow up a bit and get along with his wife.

Rachel is a sweetheart. Her chin tattoo distracted me, I kept thinking it was a mole. Jason is also a sweetheart. Somehow I do not see them working out. He did bother me when he confronted Lindsey over the whole miscarriage thing. Seemed to overstep a bit.

Paige is Paige, and Craig is Craig. I do think she brings out a better side to him, and gently holds him accountable. I am rooting for them.

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

Jason is also a sweetheart. Somehow I do not see them working out. He did bother me when he confronted Lindsey over the whole abortion thing. Seemed to overstep a bit.

Miscarriage, actually.  I felt for Jason on this; it wouldn’t have killed Lindsay to give him a heads up that she’d be putting their very recent, very shared loss on the cover of People Magazine.  I think he also mentioned she shared it with the media before he’d even processed it and told his family.  Jason seems like good people.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

In a nutshell, what I learned about etiquette is that it's common sense and consideration for others. From Rachel wanting to air dirty laundry in public to Amanda shit stirring to Kyle telling a story that wasn't his to tell to Jason insisting Jessica should revisit their conversation, there was precious little of either at that table. I think production instigates these things because they believe it's entertaining. I don't agree.

Ciara and Austen's thing really is old news but neither of them had much of a story line without it. Instead of trying to make them happen, maybe production should just dump them. I do get a sense that if Austen made a dramatic act of contrition and asked Ciara to come back to him, she'd run to him so fast she'd leave skid marks.

I think editing set us up for there to be more to the Jason/Lindsay discussion than there actually was. All he wanted was an apology from Lindsay for not telling him when the story was going to break. His concerns were that he wasn't prepared for the calls and texts of support he got and that the media didn't contact him. He got what he wanted and seemed good with it.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, Passing Strange said:

I think production instigates these things because they believe it's entertaining.

Rachel bringing up her issue with Jessica in front of everyone really reeked of producer instigation.  She does not seem like the type to do that in real life.  Her continued tears also seemed a bit of an attempt to secure a return spot to the show.  She did her part.

Jessica cornering Kyle in private in his bedroom made me nervous.  I would NOT trust that psycho chick.

On 12/16/2022 at 10:27 PM, Marley said:

Ciara and Austen fucked a few times and hung out on vacation for like 10 days like a few years ago.

Exactly!  Why is she still so bitter and butthurt over him?  For her repeatedly claiming that she's so "over him", I've never seen someone act so completely not over someone.  And I'm sorry, she was totally lying that she had slept with someone the night before coming into the house.  Again, she said that to try to make Austen jealous.  If she wasn't so pretty to look at, I don't think they'd keep bringing her back. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
On 12/18/2022 at 2:04 PM, Kiki620 said:

Exactly!  Why is she still so bitter and butthurt over him?  For her repeatedly claiming that she's so "over him", I've never seen someone act so completely not over someone.  And I'm sorry, she was totally lying that she had slept with someone the night before coming into the house.  Again, she said that to try to make Austen jealous.  If she wasn't so pretty to look at, I don't think they'd keep bringing her back. 

Why is Ciara still on this show?  She brings nothing to the table other than this tired overtalked about relationship with Austen.  And I actually thought he his last talk with her was sincere.  She on the other hand was being a bit of a bitch about it.  And then I watched her on Andy's after show and she is still protesting too much about Austen.  

Apparently, she had an issue with Jason (of all people) and is mad at him.  They did not spill any tea on the show.  She just told Jason they need to talk about it in private.  What is wrong with this girl?

• Like 6