Type keyword(s) to search

Cycle 21 Spoilers

I hope the title of this thread is self-explanatory.  No come-y here-y if you don't want to be spoiled.  This is where you can post spoilery news and spoilery discussion about the upcoming season of Guys vs. Girls.  I'll start:

Here's one of many places with the names and photos of all the new contestants.

Also, the fabulous Miss J will be back on the judging panel this season (hallelujah!) replacing Rob Evans, who probably did something to piss Tyra off.

And, of course, you can see the photo shoots and vote on them here, if you so wish.

Last season a sneaky smart person on RTVGames, who goes by the handle supmod managed to figure out the elimination order (more or less) by pulling the time/date info off all the photos the WB put up.  Apparently they often photographed the eliminated contestants a day earlier than the ones still in the competition.  Once this pattern was noticed it was easy to know who was gone.

Anyway, he's at it again this season, although the WB seems to have gotten wise to his ways, but he's still working on it through other methods.  You can read it all on the RTV Games thread here.

And here is his speculated list of photo shoots, their order and dates they took place.  The descriptions are not always that helpful, but here they are anyway:

02/14 : EDM Show (Selfie Shoot)
02/17 : Bonfire Party (Black Swimsuit)
02/18 : Living Art (Spray Challenge)
02/20 : B&W Water
02/23 : Twofold Vision (Make Over)
02/27 : Vampire Werewolf (Stilt Challenge)
03/02 : Rocker Hair
03/05 : Frozen Ice
03/08 : Cory Bot (Nylon Challenge)

If this is correct it looks like we're getting another stilt challenge.  God help us all.

(edited)

Yay! I suspected she would be appearing 'cause she posted a picture with Miss J on Instagram too. I would have liked her posing with the hamsters instead of Cory during a photoshoot.

Oh and I hated the finale pictures.

Edited by Saintz

So apparently, Adam, Keith and Shei are the possible final three based on an account from someone who was at the final runway show.  Also, the final three did shoot for Nylon.  You can read about it here.

I will be highly annoyed if this is true.  Keith is a Tyson clone, Adam is short and has sucked all throughout the competition and Shei has been totally inconsistent.  Even if you disregard Adam's college incident, he should have been eliminated long ago.  I can't at TPTB dragging him this far.  If Tyra wanted a male to win this time, she had better options.  There better be visible proof when this show airs that the other guys struggled or didn't follow the briefs to justify Adam's trip to the final three.  Ugh.

While the exclusion of Lenox surprises me, Keith and Shei were signed working models prior to the show. I have no issues with them being in the Final 2.

Shei is/has been signed with Fenton Moon New York as well as the Campbell Agency in Dallas and AD Models in London and Michelle Pommier Agency in Miami. Keith is/was signed with Click Atlanta and Fashion Model Management in Milan. As long as one of them wins, I will be happy.

(edited)

They are really rooting for an Asian or male winner this cycle aren't they? I actually think Keith has great potential, and Shei is arguably the strongest Asian model that ANTM has ever had (maybe a tie with C2 April) so I would be happy with either a Keith or Shei win.

Edited by Mattipoo

CW has announced the premiere date for the next cycle of ANTM, which will be Guys vs. Girls 2. 

America's Next Top Model will kick off its 21st cycle on Friday, Aug. 22 at 9/8c. Featuring seven men and seven women, the second edition of "Guys and Girls" will also feature the return of the much beloved runway coach J. Alexander, a.k.a. Miss J.

So I was watching this video filmed after the season and I think Mirjana might have a orange shoulder length bob. What? It reminds me a little of Elina C11. It looks OK but also feels like punishment for her being so irritating so I hope she hates it.

Big spoiler or informed speculation. 

I believe Chantelle Brown will return to the competition and possibly win. I googled her and there are a ton of pictures of her doing high fashion modeling plus a picture of her posing with Tyra. Just speculation, tho, from seeing all the modeling pics, none of which came off of Top Model

Frankly, Keith is the more likely winner.  Chantelle has been working the most post her elimination though.  There are pics of her and the other C21 contestants in the "Models of Cycle 21" thread.

Edited by milkyaqua

I actually think working the most afterwards probably means she doesn't win(Phil from last season is the busiest worker of that crop, for example). But the current assumptions have the winner being Keith, Adam or Shei. Though I hope that theory is wrong since it has Ben and Matt as the next eliminations and i'm not sure how watchable the season would be after they left.

The description for the next episode says that one model breaks a major house rule during a night of partying. Since we know Romeo is out after the "black widow" (their description, not mine) photo shoot, I wonder if he physically attacked someone?

The description for the next episode says that one model breaks a major house rule during a night of partying. Since we know Romeo is out after the "black widow" (their description, not mine) photo shoot, I wonder if he physically attacked someone?

In the previews, they showed Romeo head butting Adam.

Spoiler: Shei receives best photo next week.

Source: Go fucking look at it. Damn.

Well, that was embarrassing. Shei was robbed.

More and more it's looking like the spoiled F3 of Keith, Adam and Shei may be a reality, but more and more I am dumbstruck by how Lenox and Will do not end up there with Shei, instead.

More and more it's looking like the spoiled F3 of Keith, Adam and Shei may be a reality, but more and more I am dumbstruck by how Lenox and Will do not end up there with Shei, instead.

Well, Tyra's not attracted to Will or Lenox, and they probably should have one legitimate model (Shei) in the final, so I'm guessing that's how that final three happens.

I am amazed Keith has made it this far. His personality reaches catastrophic levels of blandness; he makes drinking Rice Dream milk more appealing than it is. And I should know, being a vegetarian. Stick to Soy - at least it's creamy.

Though I did laugh when he snipped at Mirjana in the slaughterhouse, "Yeah, and don't come back." That's the most personality he's ever exhibited

Only divine intervention will get Lennox or Will into the final three. Since the show was filmed ages ago, we can only hope, but I, too, sense it is likely to be Keith, Adam, and possibly Shei. It's dubious, because no Asian has ever made it far in this competition.

Edited by BathKol

Well, at least we know should Keith Bot win, he will disappear in the empty void that is all winners of ANTM fate. I can see him getting sucked into the event horizon now...

Maybe the winner's prizes were edited to include private mentoring by Tyra, including special sessions getting to know her at home and getting to go out on the town with her to see her 'modeling in action' at restaurants, movie theaters, nightclubs, etc.