Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Reunion

• Start Topic

T.B.A.

Bravo Airdate: 11/22/2022

This season the episodes will be airing a week earlier on Peacock Premium.  You can comment on the episode once it is live there.  Anyone waiting for the Bravo airing, be aware there will be early comments on the episode - so don't enter if you don't want to be spoiled!

13 hours ago, PaperTree said:

Glad Natasha has found her life long soul mate.  Again.

😄  Of course she didn't show up.  I hate to ever agree with Andy, but that is the worst thing someone can do at a reunion.  You can't make sure your side gets heard when people talk about you.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

I thought it was interesting they sort of threw Natasha under the bus by showing various tweets the show had gotten, saying things like "Natasha is the worst stew ever" and "Dave can do better." And when prompted, four of them piped up to say Natasha had "done Dave dirty." At least Dave showed up and owned up to his own bad behavior. 

I'm shocked Raygan showed up, just so they could rehash how incompetent she was then quickly dismiss her. LOL. I suppose she got paid for that. 

Kyle was just as obnoxious and annoying as he was on the show. 

Every year, Sandy pleads ignorance. It seems like utter bullshit to me. She has to know what's going on right under her nose in such close quarters, it's not like she has anything else to do or that camera crews and producers aren't filling her in when she's not physically present. I don't know why she thinks playing dumb is a good look on her. It just makes her look like an incompetent captain who has no idea what her crew is up to.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I wish Natasha would have been there to have her respond to her behavior on the show.  Or at least in the video or the message she sent to address her behavior. But I see that is how she is.  If she has to have anything negative she won't listen and will run away.  Same thing with Jason, he should have shown up too. He isn't any different that Natasha.

Too bad Kyle didn't join her on not showing up. 

Come on Sandy Kyle did the same thing Hannah did.  In fact, he was part of the pajama party, he was hugging on Frank, he was spending his breaks with Frank, and he was constantly flirting with Frank.  This is what irritates me about her.  If she likes you she will  make excuses for you.

Storm and Nat hooking up a lot.  I'm shocked it was never shown.  Sandy somehow knew this was going on but not other things?

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, MyMaui said:

Come on Sandy Kyle did the same thing Hannah did.  In fact, he was part of the pajama party, he was hugging on Frank, he was spending his breaks with Frank, and he was constantly flirting with Frank.  This is what irritates me about her.  If she likes you she will  make excuses for you.

Agree completely. In fact, I'd argue Kyle's behavior was far worse. Hannah flirted with Jason in the course of doing her job, while Kyle completely stopped doing his job to flirt & hang out with Frank. One of the many times he forced his co-workers to pick up his slack.

How Sandy can watch the episodes and justify his behavior is beyond hypocritical.  I still think she acted like a scorned suitor with Hannah. A. she was jealous that Hannah was viewed as the star, and B. she was mad that Hannah didn't like her. 

Kyle looked awful. The pink jacket & white cotton turtleneck was a huge miss. While he has a modicum of self-awareness, he continues to be so entitled. Why wasn't he made to answer for all the time he took off work for his teeth and ankle? He all but admitted embellishing the ankle injury to get a break from the last charter. Complete bullshit that he's seemingly been asked back for another season. I hope Tumi runs his ass ragged. 

The rest of them came off pretty well. Would love to see Natalya, Storm, Mzi & Courtney back any time. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, snarts said:

Agree completely. In fact, I'd argue Kyle's behavior was far worse. Hannah flirted with Jason in the course of doing her job, while Kyle completely stopped doing his job to flirt & hang out with Frank. One of the many times he forced his co-workers to pick up his slack.

How Sandy can watch the episodes and justify his behavior is beyond hypocritical.  I still think she acted like a scorned suitor with Hannah. A. she was jealous that Hannah was viewed as the star, and B. she was mad that Hannah didn't like her. 

Kyle looked awful. The pink jacket & white cotton turtleneck was a huge miss. While he has a modicum of self-awareness, he continues to be so entitled. Why wasn't he made to answer for all the time he took off work for his teeth and ankle? He all but admitted embellishing the ankle injury to get a break from the last charter. Complete bullshit that he's seemingly been asked back for another season. I hope Tumi runs his ass ragged. 

The rest of them came off pretty well. Would love to see Natalya, Storm, Mzi & Courtney back any time. 

I think his was too.  I don't like that he was asked back.  Oh Tumi will be his chief stew? I hope she does then too.  Will he be on The Down Under show?   It would be fun to see Nat, Storm, Mzi, and Courtney back for sure.

• Love 3

I was surprised to see/hear that Elena had a thing for Dave.  I kind of thought she would hook up with Reid, had she been there longer.  Dave definitely wasn't available emotionally for anything.  Hopefully, he has moved on from Tash now that she is with her lifelong partner and soulmate.  😉

• Like 1
  • Wink 2

Hopefully, he has moved on from Tash now that she is with her lifelong partner and soulmate.  😉

The fact that she would refer to someone she's known for less than a year as her lifelong partner and soulmate shows how screwed up Natasha still is, after everything she went through with Dave and her ex. The girl needs some serious counseling before even thinking about getting into another relationship. The woman is an emotional vacuum. She really needs to work on herself if she ever hopes to have a successful and healthy relationship with anyone.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

The fact that she would refer to someone she's known for less than a year as her lifelong partner and soulmate shows how screwed up Natasha still is, after everything she went through with Dave and her ex. The girl needs some serious counseling before even thinking about getting into another relationship. The woman is an emotional vacuum. She really needs to work on herself if she ever hopes to have a successful and healthy relationship with anyone.

I hate that idiotic term "Soulmate," from someone who jumps in bed with someone to start a relationship that will only last as long as the charter season.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I had to fast forward through a lot of the reunion. Yawn seems to be oblivious per usual and has favorites.  I know it happens, but to the point she ignores bad behavior and fake injuries, I can't like her even though she was less obnoxious this season.

Kyle still makes me cringe and I ff'd through him and Tash's bloviating.

Natalya could be as bad as Natasha with jerking men around, but at least she was competent at her job.

• Like 2

Storm looked really hot.  Why did I not notice that before? 

He doesn't look good bald. He just doesn't have the right head shape for it, or something. Early in the season they showed pictures of him when he had hair and he looked ten times better.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

This was my first rodeo watching this show and the crew was awful.  The new girl, even though she was 2 hours late, seemed sweet and hard working.  I think the reason the crew didn’t complain is because she was up until 4 am cleaning, so there wasn’t much to do in the morning….which is probably what Natasha should have been doing in the first place instead of crying about men and jumping on Kyle but I digress. 
Natasha is a piece of work. She loved to play the BF and Dave against each other. She needs therapy. How quick did she jump into a relationship with some random guy after getting off the ship? A few weeks? Her passive aggressive emojis filled message at the tell all? Fuck off Natasha. She loved to insult Dave behind his back while cuddling up when it suited her. It was cruel and she hides behind the nice girl persona while being a self serving manipulative bitch. Lol at Captain Sandy saying she wouldn’t work with her again.

Dave is a piece of work. Tasha jerked up him around but that is no excuse to berate and call her names. Just recognize she is playing you and move on. Get help for your anger issues. You shouldn’t talk to anyone like that…ever….or try to control them. 

Kyle the belligerent drama Queen. Lazy and inconsiderate. His ankle was fine. He laid in bed all day then cried about being replaced. Bitch you could have sat on a chair and done laundry or folding. You expected to lay there and get paid because you are kissing Tasha’s ass? Fuck off Kyle. Me me meeeee. Super selfish.
Natalya was a hard worker. I loved her réponse when someone asked about ‘snitching’. “This isn’t prison, I went to my superior who did nothing so then I followed protocol and went to the Captain.”  The relationship with storm was a bit rocky but I think they had fun and the drama was much ado about nothing.  The rest of the crew…meh.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3