Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Call Me Hot Chick

• Start Topic

I didn't realize there was a new episode!  I checked my listings on Thursday and saw that Fox had some kind of sports game on the schedule.  Must have been a local thing?  I'll check it out on Hulu, eventually.

Another bad episode. Feels like they are trying to raunchy it up a bit & it’s not working. Especially when we know Mayim irl is so conservative. And her , can’t make up her mind if he’s her boyfriend, is gay. I lose all sense of chemistry & the sex talk is not believable. 

Weird seeing Leslie . 

One cat? 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Yeah I didn't feel this episode at all.  It was "meh" and it didn't help that it started out with Mayim overacting in that certain annoying way that isn't pleasant or funny.  I feel like this was a retake on a situation that already happened between Max and Kat before last year although at that time they decided not to pursue a relationship.  Unless I'm remembering wrong.  It all just feels so forced and contrived.  Like where is this coming from all of a sudden?  I've either lost track or it's yet another development out of the blue.

It's becoming painful to see Leslie now.  And in this episode it was even more obvious to me how much weight he had gained in his gut by that time.  😢  It's really going to be hard to imagine this show without him.  He is one of the only bright spots at this point.

• Love 2
On 11/11/2022 at 1:02 PM, Peppermint Patty said:

I don’t know if I’ll keep watching when they run out of Leslie Jordan episodes.

I'm only watching until Leslie's last episode and then I'm gone. This episode (with Kat and Max) was just plain gross and sad. Have been over it for a while, but I love Leslie and miss him so very much.

• Sad 3
  • Love 1