Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: October 3, 2022

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

I know it's hot and sweaty where they are, but she does not look good with her hair up. It makes her face look much different.

I agree. Genevieve should never wear her hair up.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

Don't get the appeal of Logan. He's 26 and I don't think he's interested in anything long term. Sha nay nay is 30...this isn't a love match.

Agree.  It is a “guys have the roses this week” match of convenience.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, DEL901 said:

Agree.  It is a “guys have the roses this week” match of convenience.  

Shanaenae likes her men bland and not too bright, all the better for her to shine.  I suspect Jacob and Logan are going to vie for her hand.  With Aaron possibly in the mix, she is going to be the belle of the ball.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

Genevieve should never wear her hair up.

Wearing long hair down all the time, especially in a hot, humid environment is not practical. I don't think she looks that bad, it's just the camera exacerbating her facial asymmetries. In the first episode, Michael said that she is "gorgeous in person" so I'm sure she looks just fine with her hair up IRL. It's her clinginess and desperation that's making her unattractive. 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I think that part of the craziness is due to last season when people coupled up faster than they opened their suitcases (trademark Salley).  Now they are all terrified that they will be ostracized and thrown off the beach to be devoured by the crabs.  Add to that they all know each other and some may have, gasp, met at Stagecoach, and you have a potential tragedy of Sophoclean proportions.  Hailey just doesn’t understand that the Chorus isn’t supposed ro be involved.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Genevieve was so distracting with stroking her hair. I'm not sure if they're extensions or not, but they're not doing her any favours. It seems like a lot of the women get 6-8 more inches of hair added between their season of The Bachelor and Bachelor in Paradise.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Rainsong said:

-Someone’s going to have explain the appeal of lank-haired, droopy-eyed Logan to me. The gum-chomping and the cookie duster mustache only add to his demerits. 

Sorry, can't help you.  For some reason, I was so grossed out by watching the way his face was moving when he spoke with Shenae at dinner, that I couldn't even watch.

On 10/3/2022 at 8:20 PM, DEL901 said:

And why do so many think one day of talking equals a relationship?

This season, more than I remember from previous seasons, they are letting us in on the ridiculous timeframe.  There have been lots of "it's only day 2" comments.  But then at the cocktail party, I think someone said, "It's been a tough week," invoking the time-honored tradition of BiP time.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 10/4/2022 at 2:37 PM, chocolatine said:

Wearing long hair down all the time, especially in a hot, humid environment is not practical. I don't think she looks that bad, it's just the camera exacerbating her facial asymmetries. In the first episode, Michael said that she is "gorgeous in person" so I'm sure she looks just fine with her hair up IRL. It's her clinginess and desperation that's making her unattractive. 

Just my opinion but I don't think she or Jill are that attractive. Maybe they don't come across as well on TV though. I agree with you about the humidity. I have curly hair and it frizzes like crazy when I'm at the beach and looks awful. It makes it stressful because obviously getting wet a lot. 

Genevieve is intense and moving much too quickly. Calm down girl! You just got there. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

black and white 90s GIF

I'm getting MAJOR "Fatal Attraction" vibes from some of these girls 😄!  Haven't any of these girls been on dating apps? Most guys wait until at least a month or two to make things exclusive as bf/gf- not one date, GENEVIEVE!! 🤭 Shanae could give less of a shit about engagements- she's here for a good time and that's part of the reason why guys are flocking to her! 

Edited by Hip-to-be-Square
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2