Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E03: I'll Sign the Divorce Papers LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

The Beware Advantage returns and castaways must decide if they want to risk losing their vote. Also, the trust in one tribe shifts after a castaway finds out that a few tribemates have been snooping through bags around camp.

Original airdate 10/5/22

This is your LIVE CHAT thread.

Last thing I needed to see at the start of this episode was Cody and Jesse gloating about the previous TC.

I hope Nneka realizes she's in the bottom of that bromance.  

And apparently, Jesse is worried that Noelle and Dwight will come after him at some point.  

• Love 4

And wait, Dwight doesn't feel completely betrayed by Jesse?  Just wary?  Apparently he's in island marriage separation mode, but Jesse is willing to serve up divorce papers.

And Noelle also doesn't understand why Jesse would lie to her.  Seriously, I don't like him, but he's good at playing people.

Sami always looks like he's mad at something.

Well, maybe he's mad at Elie since she thinks she's running the show.  Seriously, the men this season kind of suck.

I hope Coco loses tonight.  If Baka loses Elie or Jeanine are probably screwed, and at Vesi I feel like it'll be Noelle.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Wow, is Karla the first to put an advantage back?

Granted, they cut to commercial so the likelihood we come back to her opening it anyway is high but...

Oh yeah we could get surprised if they go to tribal and we see in a flashback she took it.

• Love 1

I like this strategy a LOT better than Cody's. This is what I expected to happen with this Advantage and why it works. Karla had to know something specific about each person to get them to trade the beads in order for it to work.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

I don't get this beads thing. Did Survivor give everyone a Survivor supplied bag so they'd all have beads? Have they always given everyone a bag?

I think they've always given bags, since everyone always has similar/the same bag.

I bet it won't be so easy to get beads in future seasons.