Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E6: Outta My System

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, JeanJean said:

And I can't take Angela's abuse anymore. I feel like I'm being abused when she starts yelling and swearing. Poor Michael. TLC should give him combat pay.

We ALL deserve combat pay my friend!

2 hours ago, Breedom said:

Amusing how Pa Kettle kept calling out short jokes about Ed. 

Many of the relatives of the 90 day'ers seem to be - odd looking. Any one have any normal looking and behaving, educated relatives, parents or grandparents? I'll show myself out now.

I thought the same thing so save me a seat in your vehicle.  I am kinda into BOGO free cheeseburgers at McD's so if you could make that happen........it would be great.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Yara's "friends" were just awful, with a slight exception for the Ukrainian one......I get that she is stressed and upset and feels so helpless watching the war unfold on tv. It also has to be a bit of "are you fucking kidding me?" because she came over to get married, gets pregnant super fast, then Covid hits and borders shutdown plus she has a newborn, then stuff is opening up again, she has her green card interview and ok, time for Russia to invade! Yara, universe is saying keep your ass home in the USA for now. Glad her mom is at least safe in Prague. The friends comments just made me roll my eyes---these are the type of plastic, fake ass friends who say all this and stir up shit because they are jealous of what Yara has. If they had a guy making bank like Jovi, decent looking and in their age bracket they woudl NOT ditch him to hang with the girls or make rude remarks. Guarantee they are single or divorced.....And Yara is desperate for friends besides her MIL and fell into this circle of she beasts. I don't blame Jovi for being annoyed and calling them out. 

Angela is just a trainwreck......Michael, the green card isn't worth it. You seem to have a nice family and some good friends where you are, just stay put and live a peaceful life. 

Bilal couldn't make it MORE obvious that he doesnt' want kids and is PRAYING that there is a medical reason she can't conceive. How TF is that prenup enforceable? I mean, so many things play a factor in conception, I mean, hell if she just wanted a payout she could sneak BC and then say BAM, I didn't get knocked up, so pay up! All manufactured drama for the show. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
On 10/2/2022 at 8:51 PM, kristen111 said:

Pre- nup, baby, pre-nup, baby, pre- nup, baby.  Is this all this woman thinks about all day?  Sick of both of them;  they both are so boring.

As soon as she squeezes one out you know she's going to be nagging for a second one.

• Love 2
On 9/30/2022 at 9:56 AM, greekmom said:

First Look: 30/9/22; TLC: 02/10/22; Discovery+: 02/10/22

We are fed up with Angela's ratchet loud disrespectful mouth....if Mikey is doing it for a green card I get it but if he even is attracted to her in the least she needs to be grateful because she is the definition of trailer trash in soooooo many way shape for and fashion definitely there is a pun intended there

23 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Nah keep it going Breedom keeping spitting that fire. 

Andres dad was pretty cool. 

Oswaldos mom was hillarious give me the $1,000 lol haha lol. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

can you give assesments on Liz and Big ED?

Thanks! AS for these two...I FF'd a lot of their segments. I think Liz is a very broken person just looking for love and acceptance.......super insecure and probably has a drinking issue. But, she is smart enough to jump on the TLC gravy train. Ed is a dickhead, like so many of these guys we see on this franchise who are less than a 10 physically, he whined and whined about how women just couldn't see past his condition, how he just wants a partner etc. Yet the only women they will entertain dating are young enough to be their children and have to look like a Playboy model. Ed making any comment on Liz's weight? Give me a Fing break. I highly doubt these two will actually get married, but they will ride out the TLC $$ train as long as they possibly can. And where is Liz's daughter??? 

• Love 2

Bilal is ACTIVELY ROBBING Shaeeda of her opportunity for biological motherhood. He has stolen 2 years of her life when he knows he does not want children.

Also, the doctor looked so annoyed when Shaeeda revealed Bilal didn’t want kids. They mentioned it was a Saturday morning, so I’m assuming they opened up special for filming. (I looked up his website, and it looks to be appointment only). He looks like “I can’t believe I’m here on a Saturday morning for this asshole who doesn’t even want kids.” The special opening for filming makes sense to me because there’s no way Bilal would agree to go to a fertility doctor just bc Shaeeda asked him, due to his absolute zero-respect for Shaeeda as a human being and his obvious vasectomy, so the only way he’s going is because TLC forced him.

• Love 5

Yep agreed. Many people don’t factor in the money train. 

a lot of people try to stay on here to gravy train as much as they can. Get more money more drama. Angela I’m looking at you. 

so funny Michael can’t make a little money from being an influencer on Instagram. 

Liz seems like she needs alot of attachment. When we first saw her she was a waitress on the show and very timid about doing anything with ED. When ED asked her out he played this character that was going to do right by her. Complete opposite loud arrogant. 

and when he commented on her weight I thought he was putting his insecurities on her. How dare he talk about her weight. Once he gets these women he just treats them like shit. What a jerk. 

Edited by Craigcodybazhate
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Once he gets these women he just treats them like shit. What a jerk. 

Yep....there is a reason he has been single this long. And it has zero to do with his medical condition. 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I didn't get to Live Chat this week but was able to watch last night. Did anyone else notice Yara's friend Irina was wearing a jacket draped over her shoulders like Yara used to? Must be a Ukrainian style statement? 

20 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I didn't get to Live Chat this week but was able to watch last night. Did anyone else notice Yara's friend Irina was wearing a jacket draped over her shoulders like Yara used to? Must be a Ukrainian style statement? 

And here I thought it was a Slovenian thing.

image.jpeg

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

I thought it was a celeb/influencer thing.

On 10/5/2022 at 3:03 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Bilal is ACTIVELY ROBBING Shaeeda of her opportunity for biological motherhood. He has stolen 2 years of her life when he knows he does not want children.

Also, the doctor looked so annoyed when Shaeeda revealed Bilal didn’t want kids. They mentioned it was a Saturday morning, so I’m assuming they opened up special for filming. (I looked up his website, and it looks to be appointment only). He looks like “I can’t believe I’m here on a Saturday morning for this asshole who doesn’t even want kids.” The special opening for filming makes sense to me because there’s no way Bilal would agree to go to a fertility doctor just bc Shaeeda asked him, due to his absolute zero-respect for Shaeeda as a human being and his obvious vasectomy, so the only way he’s going is because TLC forced him.

Too bad she won’t make a coffee date with the ex wife and even Bilal too and ask point blank if he has been snipped.

On 10/1/2022 at 9:49 AM, MrBuhBye said:

As Shaeeda admitted, dentists will tell you not to brush vigorously like you are trying to get rust off metal lol.  You would also think these people who claim to be obsessed with dental health would have moved on to an electric toothbrush, which does a far better job.

My dentist told me I brush my teeth like I'm scrubbing the tile in the bathroom.  I actually got an electric toothbrush that alerts me if I'm brushing too hard. 

I'm just catching up.  Libby's family is the worst.  I actually like Andrei and his dad.  I think they're definitely more functional than Libby's family. 

I feel bad for Yara.  I like her, and Jovi, to a lesser extent.  I can see both sides of the travel issue; of course she wants to go see her family, but Jovi is concerned for her safety and their daughter's safety.  I don't think he's being controlling there. 

• Love 2