Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09: Life After Lockup: Always the Bad Guy

• Start Topic

You know why guys like Kevin act like that? Because girls like Kayla love drama and act stupid when they find out their boyfriend is messing around with another girl.  Honestly, I would never fight over a guy. If a guy wants me then he'd better fight for me, not me for him. Attacking other girls who are sleeping with him? She can have his cheating ass. I'm out. I just refuse to play that game.  If Kayla wins the 'prize' then she can have his idiotic cheating ass. It doesn't look like a prize to me.

Amber actually put hands on Puppy's throat in the heat of the moment. She is totally out of line. Puppy is an adult with agency and boundaries. She deserves to be respected for whatever idiotic decision she makes about who she hooks up with. Amber can give an opinion but then needs to shut up already. It's not her life. She's too involved. Meanwhile, her own man is not liking what he is seeing. Get your kids and run, buddy! Nothing good can come of this relationship.

I can only imagine Brittney still sitting on the cast off tires on that desolate strip of desert. I imagine she's been there all week and sits there still. Can we leave her there forever?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Just watching this this morning .. Brawny trying to act embarrassed because of Chaz’s behavior? Wasn’t she just on the phone with her ex? Didn’t she just update her “hooker” profile? Isn’t she telling people she’s 28? Lol Girl sit all the way down 

• Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

I’m confused with her being on parole but still having warrants out .. wouldn’t the cops just call her PO and have her come in and just pick her up then if they were looking for her? She’s acting like she could be picked up at any moment when in reality they could just wait till she does a check in with no worries 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

What in the ever loving what is this tattoo supposed to be? And lol her cross .. girl Jesus sees you and is not happy 

B1D5EA17-35BC-4EBB-9FB8-873C6E0920FB.jpeg

The one in the middle looks like an elephant.

Wait, the prostitute is taking a hard line about talking to someone!? And that’s literal talking not how the players say “talking.” But any excuse to get out of this marriage! She probably told her to call him. Oh, this was an ad “for a friend” with your pictures?? Sure, that makes sense. And, what does one have to do to get kicked off a prostitution website?

There’s quite an assortment of “pandemic baby jailbirds” and “My bad choices make great secrets” T-shirts at this BBQ. I guess the “think outside the box” shirts for the boys are like stay out of the cell, kids. Or, maybe it’s a slippery slope and you’d get yourself in there if you’re starting with cheating at tic-tac-toe. Between the studded jackets and all of these random-ass T-shirts, where do these people shop?!?!

Look at Lindsey hanging drywall! This is how it’s done, Chance! High-heeled work boots?!?! Dead. That Blaine has a way with words, doesn’t he? Smooth talker.

Kayla, you’ve been dealing with this bullshit for 6 years?!?! But it works!! Every time she has a tantrum then he fucks her! Oh, jeez, you two deserve each other.

Puppy and Eric also have leather studded backpacks to match their jackets!!!

TC actually has some common sense and wants to protect his kids from dysfunction? I’m not sure how you found yourself here, sir.

The only question I have about the bachelor party is, how’s the shrimp Alfredo there, Ray? Okay, I do have some questions! Ray’s all, I let you give me shelter so that’s why we don’t need a prenup! I already chose you to fund my lifestyle! Huh?

The sister was on fentanyl?!? Oh, boy, maybe she should be in the garage away from the kids after all. But not to make room for Chance—get rid of him, too.

Where did Tiffany go?!? Kevin’s still wearing that X from her and brought Kayla home?! Hopefully the video will be enough “evidence” for Tiffany to just leave. I bet that poor fellow who got knocked unconscious is still around.

7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

What in the ever loving what is this tattoo supposed to be? And lol her cross .. girl Jesus sees you and is not happy 

B1D5EA17-35BC-4EBB-9FB8-873C6E0920FB.jpeg

It reminds me of an old 80s 3D movie. Do you think if you put on those little blue and red paper glasses, you’d see one cool-ass elephant?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Gobi said:

The one in the middle looks like an elephant.

I'm going with amorphous blob, elephant, amorphous blob.  This is a prime example of what is said on the tattoo shows to be work that will not age well. They look more like half washed off stamps from going to a club (which may or may not have shrimp alfredo). 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Kevin, you worthless POS.  LOOK at your caged dog, will you?  Emmereffer.  Take a second to let it out at least long enough to go potty and be allowed to run a little.  Geeeeez.   I didn't think I could dislike these people any more than I already do and then they show that poor, little dog quietly waiting to be let out.  Locked up for God only knows how long, and that piece of pond scum doesn't even acknowledge its existence.  It doesn't even ask to be let out to relieve itself.  It obviously knows that crying and being happy he's home is futile.   

And wtf is wrong with those who are filming that crap about those pig people????  How about showing some compassion and giving Animal Control a call????  Inhumane, uncaring bastards, the lot of them.   I'm beyond disgusted.   

Then, just when you think out of that mess of sicko's maybe ONE or TWO of them could be redeemable, along comes Amber to show us all that while they can glibly talk the talk they can't seem to walk the walk for very long.   I'm sure she's sorry now, but had she not been pulled away from Puppy, I shudder to think what damage she would have done.   

I'm not fond of Puppy, but holy cow.  Just get yourself away.  Abusers are always really sorry afterwards though, aren't they?   Makes me wonder how long she'll be able to last until someone else, like a boyfriend's mouthy kid maybe, up and pisses her off?    Does she say oops, it's just a part of my character to choke them out?  

• Love 3
9 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Look at Lindsey hanging drywall! This is how it’s done, Chance! High-heeled work boots?!?! Dead. That Blaine has a way with words, doesn’t he? Smooth talker.

Out of all of the contrived, unbelievable scenes this week, the fake jobsite took me out the most.  Not only is she doing very little actual work, Daonte was just in time to see the cliff-hanger forehead, kiss, but they both just walk off the job after this scene?

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, anoninrva said:

Out of all of the contrived, unbelievable scenes this week, the fake jobsite took me out the most.  Not only is she doing very little actual work, Daonte was just in time to see the cliff-hanger forehead, kiss, but they both just walk off the job after this scene?

Yeah, but her work boots.

I think Alley-Oop must have Devil Dick, at least for Kayla.  Maybe DD isn't an objective attribute but subjective; otherwise, why wouldn't old Tiffany be clinging to that woolly mammoth loincloth?  I had assumed that if you have Devil Dick you could rely on it when dealing with *all* the ladies, but apparently not.

Is Chazz being paid a bonus to act so stupid?

And Amber, Amber... we all counted you as the one worthwhile Returning Citizen, the one who was going to build a productive, happy, *normal* life.  But you can't keep your nose out of Puppy's biz.  A toast to the Amber who might have been.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

Kevin, you worthless POS.

Kevin is one of those little assholes who has PUMPED himself UP to believe he's the end-all and be-all.   I'm stumped that anyone looks his way.  What self-respecting female would give him a moment's glance?  Oh, wait...I read the sentence and I understand.  AND...someone call Animal Control.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Amber going for Puppy’s throat made me look at her in such a new light. Who gets so mad that they go for a friend’s throat, a pregnant friend at that? I couldn’t even figure out how the argument escalated to that point or why Amber was contacting Eric’s wife. Yes, Puppy makes stupid choices but those are her choices to make. What I hate is knowing that by next season they will likely be friends again and it will be as though nothing happened. It’s obvious that standards for friendship/relationships are just much lower for people on this show. 

At least there was no Britney and Marcelino to fast-forward through. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
On 9/25/2022 at 12:55 AM, Claire Voyant said:

And wtf is wrong with those who are filming that crap about those pig people????  How about showing some compassion and giving Animal Control a call????  Inhumane, uncaring bastards, the lot of them.   I'm beyond disgusted.   

I’m blanking on this.. what pig people?