Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01: How Do You Begin to Count the Losses

DanaK
  • Start Topic

09/21/2022 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Wednesday) : In the aftermath of Will's apartment fire, Crockett, Ethan and Archer work together to try and save the survivors. Charles and Med's new fellow, Nellie, helps a paranoid patient. Dylan makes a life-changing decision.

1 hour ago, mommalib said:

Damn Dylan has become my favorite character on he show and now he's gone?

On top of that now April is back? Oh boy

Totally unexpected on both. I liked Dylan, he was a great addition to the show. Is he really gone?

• Love 4
On 9/23/2022 at 11:14 PM, Diana Berry said:

Question.  When they were going over the biopsy, were they implying the recovering doctor was still using ?  

No, the granulomas caused by the talc crystals were there from her previous drug abuse. The smoke inhalation triggered something that had been there for a long time, but hadn't been bothering her.

Edited by mrsbagnet
  • Love 3

Watched this last night.  The hospital actually allowed Crockett to do a transplant when they knew they didn't have enough blood for it?  I'm pretty sure it wasn't an emergency transplant.  Was the patient going to die immediately without it?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 9/21/2022 at 8:01 PM, mommalib said:

On top of that now April is back? Oh boy

Thinking more about this.  TV shows are all to willing to allow actors back after they leave because they wanted to do something else that didn't pan out.  Maybe it's just me but if I was running a show and an actor quit because they wanted to do something else, I doubt I'd take them back when that new show failed.

On 9/24/2022 at 1:08 AM, torqy said:

It seems Maggie the nurse went to the same weight-loss camp as Billy Gardell (Bob Hearts Abishola) and Gregory Jbara (Blue Bloods). I almost didn't recognize her.

She has cancer.  The actress not the character.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 4

The start of the episode made me laugh with how ridiculous the whole situation was.

Decent episode, until it April showed up. I have not missed her, but maybe the show wants to give her a proper goodbye considering she never really got one? I hope that's the case at least and she isn't back permanently.

Sad that it seems like Dylan has gone. That's now both of the main characters that were introduced last season that have left. Bit bizarre considering they were both quite popular, but maybe the actors wanted to leave. I hope we get a decent replacement for Dylan.

• Like 1

my main take was being sad Dylan is leaving

I was touched by the conversation between Dr Charles and ER head guy whose name I've forgotten (but is normally a jerk). They talked about parents having memories of their sweet little boy and now this disease has taken that away. So sad and true.

• Like 1