Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Just now, eskimo said:

I think this Live Chat Thread should stay open until 30 min after the live show ends. There is so much pausing to comment without missing anything, that I am more like 15 min behind by now, and the thread closes in 3 minutes. I won't be done watching when it closes.  Is this a problem for anyone else, or do others not pause to comment?

The other thread will open - comment there 

• Like 1

I think Kody doesn't want to talk about Robyn per their agreement. They know that they need to keep up the attack on Christine and Janelle (and ignore Meri).

If he shares whether she is the favorite, he either validates Christine's opinion or he lies.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

This is one of the Kody/Robyn agreed talking points:

• Robyn didn't complain when Kody spent time with the other wives--it is the others being envious.

But we are neglecting that we heard how Robyn would call Kody when he was with the other wives as a damsel in distress so that he would need to run over and help.  She is just a better manipulator.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 10
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2

What the FUCK is Sobbyn yammering on about exactly??  She's just as big an idiot as he is.

They are two perfect assholes.  Goodbye. Get off my teevee. NOW!

And Sobbyn, you might actually have to get a J.O.B.  Something you're completely unfamiliar with but the rest of us do.  SHITHEAD!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Adeejay said:

Robyn is a lying bitch.  From the moment she came into the family it was over for the rest of the wives.  Plain and simple.  

I want an "I agree" emoji and not just like. Coz I don't like this but it sure is true.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

According to Robyn, Kody is a loving person but the other wives wouldn't work on their marriages and worship his penis

And God forbid that Kody would work on the marriages with them. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Talking point 2:

They shouldn't expect the same type of relationship that Kody has with Robyn. But keep sweet and you can get the soft, spoiled apple while Robyn gets the sweet and juicy orange.

And stop complaining that you don't get the sweet juicy orange. 

Except we have heard Kody, Christine and Robyn all chat about the fact that Christine used to have the orange.

But she was forced to trade it for the spoiled apple.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3

I cannot believe that Robyn just said that in spite of weight gain and stretch marks Kody still wanted romance with the wives!  Robyn isn’t such a looker anymore either.  She has a perpetual sour puss on her face.  I must thank the stylist that did Kody’s hair for this tell all.  The blond dye job, trim and perfect curling iron ringlets make him look like a bigger fool than the norm!

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, altopower said:

Janelle always talks about "my children" and not "our children".  

Because Kody always calls them Janelle’s children rather than our children 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

The counselor Robyn dig was awesome.

And calling out that Christine has been unhappy for years, so this is not a blindside was great too.

Counselor Robyn is really meddler and manipulator Robyn.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 14
  • Love 1