Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, mythoughtis said:

Kody said an episode or so that he and Robyn gave the down payment to Christine.   Janelle flat out says it was family money and Robyn got the same amount 

They are both correct.  Only, Kody thinks of him and Robyn as the family.  

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Ms.Lulu said:

If Christine really had been thinking about leaving Kody while they were in Las Vegas, and she had done so, would she and Janelle have stayed in Las Vegas?

I think she would have decamped to Utah once Aspyn and Mykekti married and settled in Utah. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Very interesting that Kody thinks everyone should be reaching out to him for his side of the story. I guess that's the kids, since he's told his other wives.

But no one has reached out to Christine for her side of the story. Looking at you Meri and Robyn!

They haven't talked to Christine since the announcement, but they want her to stay in Flagstaff and date.

And Kody seems to think she is running off to Utah to marry someone else.

I call that the Meri catfish effect.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

What is wrong with these women? Why are they bashing Christine for choosing not to be a doormat girlfriend sharing a no-good man? What kind of family allows the father to ignore 3/4 of his kids 3/4 of the time?

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Applause 9
  • Love 6

They're not members of the church they belonged to when they all got married, or at least the original three. It wouldn't make sense for them to have to go BACK to that church to get them to wave a wand or something to grant a divorce that isn't really a divorce because they're not legal marriages.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Seriously why are they coming out now with his gun dealing and the partner with a record, at that? I don't get it.

I am afraid they want him to be another talking head.  Wonder if he will be at the tell-not-a-damn-thing

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

A wife leaving one man married to 4 women is going to confuse the kids? 

And of whom 90% are adults, Savanna is almost an adult, and Truely didn't even notice anything had changed for months.  I really don't count Robyn's kids because they never had the same type of relationship with Christine as the others did.  For them it's more like the aunt, who her parents trash behind her back, is moving to a different state. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, altopower said:

They're not members of the church they belonged to when they all got married, or at least the original three. It wouldn't make sense for them to have to go BACK to that church to get them to wave a wand or something to grant a divorce that isn't really a divorce because they're not legal marriages.

This!  If Christine says she’s done with their church, she can go buh-bye any damn time she wants.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Brian Coalwell again!

Kody needs someone to shoot with him. He only has Robyn and Meri and they are as interesting as a box of hair.

I missed with. I thought you said Kody needs someone to shot him. Lol 

• LOL 7
5 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Selling the bed is a great idea. It will help her move forward more easily.

She is/was clearly in therapy. She is doing this well.

Yeah.  I’m posting something about that on the regular thread when it opens up.  Sort of funny and ironic.  

• Love 2

Is Robyn for real going to try and say that Christine isn't divorced because some 'church' leader, who has no authority over anyone who doesn't grant it to them, didn't spiritually divorce them?  I think Christine revokes that authority over herself, so......

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 8