Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E09: Afterparty: Took Me By Surprise

• Start Topic

Host Keshia Knight Pulliam chats with Stacia, Justin, and special guest Sarah Colonna, about Stacia's impatience with Nate not saying "I love you," Justin's struggle to win Alexis back, and the emotional group therapy session.

Airs Wednesday, August 31, at 10:03PM EDT.

I don't see why they insist on these outside comedians being on this show. This gal brought nothing of interest to the table.

I wonder if the outfits Stacia wears on the afterparty are things she picks out and thinks look good because they just look really odd to me and not attractive. But maybe that's just me.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

I agree that these outside guests bring nothing to the table. I think this woman guest had a podcast of some sort. I wasn't paying much attention to the intro.

I did have to laugh though when the podcast lady told Justin to watch the show, when he asked her why she didn’t think they would stay married.  

• LOL 5

Am I the only one seeing it differently about Nate and Stacia?  Justin talked all about how Nate was out of line, but I thought Nate did a fantastic job expressing himself calmly in an emotional setting, and in the face of Stacia's unrelenting you-better-love-me-know or else give me a dissertation-per-minute about why you don't, how you will get there, and when.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3