Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E94: Afterparty: Wet N' Wild

• Start Topic

Host Keshia Knight Pulliam chats with Morgan, Alexis, and Nate to get a behind the scenes look at Morgan's wedding day, Nate and Stacia's steamy shower sesh, and how Alexis really felt when she first met Justin on a dating app.

Airs Wednesday, July 27 at 11:03PM EDT

6 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Akexis .. what are you wearing. Nate / you are too old for holes  in the knees of white, um, pants? 

She seemed to be going for subtle headware, but sexy top of dress. I say "pick one look".  Not sure the PTA is ready.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, geej said:

She seemed to be going for subtle headware, but sexy top of dress. I say "pick one look".  Not sure the PTA is ready.

that was sexy? looked awful to me

probably hiding a crop of hickeys 

i didn't think i was going to like Nate, but he is growing on me.  so he was selling hot merchandise or just stuff that was not the real thing?

i really like Morgan and hope she and Binh continue to enjoy getting to know each other, but hadn't she said she wanted to take it slow and then they shower together and not platonically

(edited)
56 minutes ago, cinsays said:

that was sexy? looked awful to me

probably hiding a crop of hickeys 

i didn't think i was going to like Nate, but he is growing on me.  so he was selling hot merchandise or just stuff that was not the real thing?

i really like Morgan and hope she and Binh continue to enjoy getting to know each other, but hadn't she said she wanted to take it slow and then they shower together and not platonically

The shower scene was Nate and Stacia.  We haven’t seen Morgan and Binh together yet other than the private champagne toast. 

Nate has now admitted to selling fake designer stuff, getting caught by the police and then a bankruptcy at some point.    

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Mind Blown 2

Ok. Alexis said Justin was "invasive" by actually asking questions & wanting to talk to her & get to know her? Weirdo. She sounds like she was on that app to waste time. Like. What's the point? Either she didn't like what he was asking or she didn't want to talk to him at all because why? Definitely needed more info. I can't believe it just flipped like that from it looking like he was boring to her not wanting to talk to him.

• Useful 1

Did Alexis not get enough attention as a child or what? I've had enough of her. I don't like people doing stuff for attention. That makes me ignore them. 🤣🤣 That was rude of her to ghost Justin on the app. How was she so disinterested, yet remembered him? 🤨🧐🤔

(edited)

The only shower scene that has ever interested me was the one from the movie Psycho.

Oh, and maybe the one from Dallas when Pam goes to the bathroom and sees Bobby taking a shower thus realizing that Bobby's death was all a dream/nightmare (okay, I have been interested in two shower scenes...).

Edited by seacliffsal
I remembered a second shower scene
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 7/26/2022 at 4:39 AM, Emma Snyder said:

Host Keshia Knight Pulliam chats with Morgan, Alexis, and Nate to get a behind the scenes look at Morgan's wedding day, Nate and Stacia's steamy shower sesh, and how Alexis really felt when she first met Justin on a dating app.

Justin is just too thirsty.  We've seen it from what they've shown us so far, what they've shown us on previews, and apparently from what happened on the app.  He needs to slow his roll.  I wonder how Alexis will handle his big ILY proclamation.

• Love 2
On 7/29/2022 at 9:28 AM, seacliffsal said:

Oh, and maybe the one from Dallas when Pam goes to the bathroom and sees Bobby taking a shower thus realizing that Bobby's death was all a dream/nightmare (okay, I have been interested in two shower scenes...).

Epic...and Patrick Duffy was hot!  Plus it started the whole "it was just a dream" thing.  Of which, I have to say, the best one far and away, hands down, never to be surpassed, was the ending of Bob Newhart's show "Newhart", where he is in bed, and the woman he wakes up with is Emily (Suzanne Pleshette), who was his wife from his earlier show, the Bob Newhart Show.  OMG, it was so incredibly unexpected and so well done.

• Like 1
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

Epic...and Patrick Duffy was hot!  Plus it started the whole "it was just a dream" thing.  Of which, I have to say, the best one far and away, hands down, never to be surpassed, was the ending of Bob Newhart's show "Newhart", where he is in bed, and the woman he wakes up with is Emily (Suzanne Pleshette), who was his wife from his earlier show, the Bob Newhart Show.  OMG, it was so incredibly unexpected and so well done.

That final Newhart scene was comedy GOLD.

It also ages me into oblivion, lol, as I watched it when it originally aired.

I also remember watching little "Rudy" on Cosby, when it originally aired too.  I'm absolutely loving her as the host of this show, and I hope that she either stays with us here or that we can see her on other shows.  She's awesome.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

I also remember watching little "Rudy" on Cosby, when it originally aired too.  I'm absolutely loving her as the host of this show, and I hope that she either stays with us here or that we can see her on other shows.  She's awesome.

Unless your drinking game word is "okay," in which case she's deadly.

• LOL 3

I also remember watching little "Rudy" on Cosby, when it originally aired too.  I'm absolutely loving her as the host of this show, and I hope that she either stays with us here or that we can see her on other shows.  She's awesome.

I remember that too... then she hit adolescence and they had to bring in little Olivia...

• Like 1
On 7/31/2022 at 6:51 AM, Starlight925 said:

That final Newhart scene was comedy GOLD.

It also ages me into oblivion, lol, as I watched it when it originally aired.

I forgot that she was on Celebrity Mole as well, years ago. I was rewatching it recently on Netflix, and I was like, omg, I had forgotten she was part of the cast. I really like her.