Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Exes and Uh Oh's

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, Opine said:

Ok a duplicate posted, but question.  Does anyone use youtubetv?  I watched the recent episode on peacock but it still isn’t available on youtubetv.  Is that normal?  I am new to streaming. 

Mistake.

On 7/22/2022 at 2:33 PM, heatherchandler said:

I look for it sometimes, I would actually buy it, it sounds like something I would drink.

I don’t think there is or ever was a Trop Hop.  I think it was fabricated for just a storyline, or else he would appear a bum with no ambition.  Has anyone ever seen it in stores?

14 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I don’t think there is or ever was a Trop Hop.  I think it was fabricated for just a storyline, or else he would appear a bum with no ambition.  Has anyone ever seen it in stores?

I don't believe he has the money or investors to do much with it. He needs(needed) to do like Kyle from Summer House did and get some money people on board. Unless he doesn't or can't get any wallets interested or doesn't want to give up any of the company? Idk. He does seem really lazy (no shade, I am too) and without hustle, it won't go far. Shame, too, because Bravo fans will throw money at cast products just for the novelty.

Bravo had a list of places that had it on tap, and I checked a few of the ones they listed, and only one currently has it on tap. Sorry, I was far too lazy (ha!) to check all of them! 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Total Wine and More in Concord, NC has it available

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

The many faces of Katherine.  She looks different from every which way they film her--talking heads, scene to scene to scene.  You never know which one you'll get. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 7/23/2022 at 8:58 PM, Opine said:

This is my last episode that mentions racism.  One more episode and I remove from my library.  Venita accusing everyone of racism is just too much. 

Agree 2000%. Olivia was speechless and looked rightfully angry at being Bravo’s latest pawn, set up to be called racist on national TV. 

I want a fun, easy escape from these increasingly dark times. Not this crap. 

Does Kathryn work anywhere? I’m guessing no. She seems so far gone to me, really bad off. Not sure Bravo should keep encouraging her at this point. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Shep is well beyond his sell by date - he is lucky to have any human interest. 

Love Craig but why is he giving advice about infidelity?  Pot meet kettle. 

I can't with Venita. Did she say we should aspire to be Barbies!?! 

Spoiler

Sassy Beyonce GIF

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Love 3
On 7/25/2022 at 5:14 PM, Shauna said:

The many faces of Katherine.  She looks different from every which way they film her--talking heads, scene to scene to scene.  You never know which one you'll get. 

No kidding! In half of the talking heads she’s back to being skinny with long red hair that I’m thinking are these OLD talking heads and she’s talking about T-Rav and they’re just pretending she’s talking about Chleb?! Then last night they must have brought in some stunt double for Madison because she had a completely different face!! 

• LOL 6
On 7/25/2022 at 6:24 PM, Sage47 said:

Agree 2000%. Olivia was speechless and looked rightfully angry at being Bravo’s latest pawn, set up to be called racist on national TV. 

This is my first season watching Venita, so I don't know if she's lectured people about racism and/or accused multiple people of being racists in the past. I can only speak to what I've seen this season but...she doesn't really seem to be lecturing anyone that often?  I think she briefly mentioned racism at Naomie's party and then again to Kathryn at the awful pink party. 

So, twice? And, in the context of an actual racist incident, and not like randomly "Let's discuss our long and nuanced history with segregation." 

I just watched the scene with Olivia at the pink party, and Olivia is actually the one who brought up racism there. She said she left the room at Naomie's party because Venita mentioned racism. I genuinely think Venita was taken aback when Olivia said that and I don't think Venita's goal in that conversation was to "out" Olivia as a supposed racist or that racism would have entered into that conversation at all, had Olivia not mentioned it.    

So, maybe in past seasons, Venita was giving Ebony Williams-esque "history lessons" (which, I totally agree, was tedious on RHONY!) I just don't see that happening here this season?

To be clear, I find Venita quite annoying for other reasons -- but so far (?) not because she's Ebony 2.0.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 7/23/2022 at 9:58 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Venita reminds me of the gal who lectured everyone on RHONY. She was so terrible that I've forgotten her name. But I haven't forgotten the lectures. 

I hope Venita can loosen up. 

Ebony Williams.  

• Love 1
On 7/25/2022 at 11:53 AM, kristen111 said:

I bought it when I was in Charleston and gave it as a gift for my brother (he just likes to try different beers) and my mom (she watches Southern Charm and wanted to try it).  My mom didn’t care for it but she doesn’t usually do flavored beers.  My brother said it was good and would drink it again.  It’s a real thing.  I found it at Trader Joe’s but I also saw it in the menu at one of the restaurants we went to.

10 minutes ago, Peper81 said:

I bought it when I was in Charleston and gave it as a gift for my brother (he just likes to try different beers) and my mom (she watches Southern Charm and wanted to try it).  My mom didn’t care for it but she doesn’t usually do flavored beers.  My brother said it was good and would drink it again.  It’s a real thing.  I found it at Trader Joe’s but I also saw it in the menu at one of the restaurants we went to.

No kidding .. interesting.  I’m in N.Y. and still looking.  Thanks for the info.

On 7/25/2022 at 6:24 PM, Sage47 said:

I want a fun, easy escape from these increasingly dark times. Not this crap. 

Does Kathryn work anywhere? I’m guessing no. She seems so far gone to me, really bad off. Not sure Bravo should keep encouraging her at this point. 

YES, thank you.  The same thing happened on the Housewives of New York City.  Ruined the whole show.  So unnecessary and heartbreaking to the fans.

• Love 2