Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Nicole I think would be (if she took a moment to sit back and assess things).  Alyssa's a maybe on that.  Jasmine, hell no.

I don't think any of those three show any sign at all of letting go of all their Taylor HATE. Nicole seems barely able to keep from exploding. Alyssia was just complaining today that what really bothers her about the last eviction was that Taylor knew how it was going down and the Girls' Girls did not.

Edited by vb68
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TheGapper said:

It seemed as if they were painted on with her mascara. I don’t have feeds, has anyone seen her draw those big hairy caterpillars on? 

I haven't seen her draw them, but I've heard her talking about how she fills them in. 

4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I don't think any of those three show any sign at all of letting go of all their Taylor HATE. Nicole seems barely able to keep from exploding. 

I don't know how reliable SpoilerkingBB is on twitter, but he says that both Nicole and Indy tried to quit yesterday. He says Nicole is a Grodner favorite (along with, shudder, Jasmine). 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I haven't seen her draw them, but I've heard her talking about how she fills them in. 

I don't know how reliable SpoilerkingBB is on twitter, but he says that both Nicole and Indy tried to quit yesterday. He says Nicole is a Grodner favorite (along with, shudder, Jasmine). 

Jasmine I can see. They have used her in all the promos! 

Just now, Mediocre Gatsby said:

SpoilerKing is a parody account, poking fun at the (usually) inaccurate SpoilerGirl.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Indy expresses my sentiment and it makes me sad: it's weird that people hang out in the bathroom. 

Alyssa does so much better when she's not one-on-one (even just in her head) with Kyle. She, Taylor and Kyle had a fun conversation, laughing and being normal. 

eta: And she follows him out of the room and is stalking him again. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby

Alyssa says she doesn't hate Kyle, as he suggested, but she's not as excited about him as she was. He said why did he have to come in and, I think, "catch these feelings" for someone? He says he's a weak weak man. Oh I can't listen to this. 

Kyle is terrible at this. He wants to give her a fist bump. He says he can't talk about his feelings without crying. He asks if he can give Alyssa a hug, and he does, and then he leaves. And then they meet up again accidentally in the kitchen; for a second I thought Kyle was going to bolt. This is terrible. 

Yeah, this is why I kinda look sideways at the posts that claim Kyle doesn't like Alyssa. He keeps saying that he does but that he doesn't want to do anything in the house but then he goes and leads her on and in the next breath, complains that she follows him everywhere. Which yeah, she does, and I like making the bunny boiler jokes but really, that's just how these things go in the house when you're bored and have no one else. She's tunnel visioned onto him but he's helping to create and feed this monster so he kinda deserves it.

Still doesn't excuse the arm licking or the crotch/drawstring grabbing, though. Like, ew.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Right. Some of what she's done is beyond the pale. But he's 29, and regardless of how sheltered or religious his upbringing was, he lived in the world. He went to school and had to deal with people. He presumably has had jobs. I'm befuddled by the way he acts. I feel like if he had finished strong with "Can we agree not to talk about personal relationships while the game is going on?" he would've been better off. He probably thinks she's as into winning as he is (she'd be happy with a relationship over the game, I think) but he's stretching this out. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

He probably thinks she's as into winning as he is (she'd be happy with a relationship over the game, I think) but he's stretching this out. 

Alyssa said earlier tonight that she had been cast on the first season of Love Island US so I think you're pretty safe in that assumption. It explains a lot.

• Love 2
(edited)
48 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Alyssa said earlier tonight that she had been cast on the first season of Love Island US so I think you're pretty safe in that assumption. It explains a lot.

Ah, interesting. 

Almost everyone is in the HOH room; I knew that Jasmine wasn't there but they're talking about how the production voice says their name and someone said "Daniel" and I just realized that I haven't seen him for a while. 

People are ragging on Kyle for always saying "Can I have one?" when people have food. 

oh someone mentioned Brittany and I haven't seen her, either. 

eta: I am terrible at this, as terrible as Kyle is at putting off Alyssa. 

• LOL 2
18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

She's mentioned it week one too. I think the night Paloma left. 

I don't know what the random "We'll Be Right Back" messages are when they block out all cameras. It happened this time when all cameras were on the HOH and the HGs were discussing what would happen if they didn't need one bedroom; would it turn into the "boom-boom room" or a "sex dungeon" and we were gone. 

I've been finding the camera people pretty good about focusing on what the HGs are talking about. Right now they're talking about a "24 !" apparently written in candy somewhere, and the camera person is obligingly showing it even though we joined them mid-conversation so I have no idea what they're talking about. 

(edited)

Oh man someone called me so I missed some stuff. Alyssa is gone and Kyle is saying that "I feel like she kind of gets the vibe." No idea what that means. No camera is on her. 

They're talking about Brittany having a tough day; Michael says that she might be missing home and she also worries that they're a pair alone, and that the girls are mad at her (Taylor: "They are"). Michael says that he started to talk to Indy about joining them, but then Terrance came in (so there's another person I didn't realize wasn't there). 

Monte says that Indy came in to talk to him and she was in a lot better place than when he first told her she was up, and he said it was very unlikely that she'd be going home and it wasn't his intention that she would. 

Joseph says that he hopes Michael wins every veto this season; if they pull his chip for veto they should just give it to him. 

It's good to hear Taylor talking strategy. 

They're wondering where Indy would go if she had the choice to choose where she went, so I guess they're assuming that Alyssa will go?

They can't decide if Alyssa and Indy know that Michael and Brittany are with the others. They agree that "the girls" blame everything that goes on on Brittany. Joseph says that Brittany told Pooch about "the girls" wanting him out, so they haven't trusted her since then. 

Kyle thinks that if "they" (Alyssa and Indy?) figure out that Ameerah and Terrance weren't "accidental nominees," they'll look at the votes. 

Monte says that he told Daniel and Nicole that he was thinking of putting Indy and Alyssa up, and then Alyssa immediately came in and said "I know you're thinking of putting us up...." so obviously they told her.

Monte's making fun of Nicole saying "I've got your back"  to him. 

I don't know what the thing is where they're trying to scare each other. Michael) got Nicole into the storeroom where Kyle was going to try to scare her, but she saw the (in and out??) baskets and Nicole said "Oh no, I'm going home" and Kyle was like, I can't scare her now, and Michael could hear him rustling around and was thinking "don't jump out!" and I'm so confused. 

Filling in words and punctuation because you people aren't mindreaders.
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Came in on Nicole, Indy and Alyssa talking about "getting some" and Alyssa said "I want to get some so bad."

Nicole says she literally trusts Monte so much and she will do anything to make him see that he can trust her. She doesn't know what Ameerah had going on that she doesn't know about. She doesn't want anyone to think that she and Ameerah had plans or that Ameerah was her number one. 

Now they're talking about how bad their farts smell. Nicole would rather sleep naked but she can't do that in the BB house. That's a wrap for me. 

• LOL 1

#jusysayno #dontgivein is one of those moments when I miss them showing tweets on live shows because I would totally start a campaign to flood the #bb24 hashtags with those just to get it on air.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I wonder if production is encouraging Alyssa. God knows they love their showmances, and that's seemingly the only possible one they've got this season.  

• Love 1

Leftovers were having a meeting in HoH room, talking about how hilarious it is that the girls still think Ameerah was nominated accidentally. They think Turner is a clueless idiot.

Then Daniel came in and they all pretended to be telling ghost stories. So Daniel started talking about all his ghost encounters— which I have not been listening to, because I took the opportunity to catch up on today’s posts— and it’s like 20 minutes later and Daniel is still talking. How many ghosts does he know?? (One of them is his brother. Daniel can tell when he’s there because he can smell pot.)

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4

More ghost stories:

Turner woke up in his dorm room two nights in a row, to see a girl sitting at the foot of his roommate’s bed, creepily stroking the blanket. Later he learned that a girl died in that floor years earlier, and supposedly haunts the dorm. Turner hates ghosts. He is a ghost hater.

Joseph’s story is one night when he was a little boy, he saw a shadowy figure through an exterior door on his house, pointing at the latch like he wanted Joseph to open it. Joseph was scared and ran away, and for years thought it was a ghost. Now he thinks it was probably a robber. I bet Joseph is a robber ghost hater.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
9 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Joseph’s story is one night when he was a little boy, he saw a shadowy figure through an exterior door on his house, pointing at the latch like he wanted Joseph to open it. Joseph was scared and ran away, and for years thought it was a ghost. Now he thinks it was probably a robber. I bet Joseph is a robber ghost hater.

I got pulled back into this. My favorite part is Daniel saying over and over "that is fucked up."

CA people have pointed out their discomfort at the HGs leaving the water running (I didn't even move to CA until college and I would NEVER leave water running while I brushed my teeth or whatever) but the other thing that strikes me is HGs filling their water bottles with water from the tap. What, no filter? or bottled water? And that makes me realize that CA is a different world!

• Useful 1

Ghost stories over, Daniel and Turner move to the kitchen for a snack. Or, Daniel snacks while Slop Boy watches. They discuss favorite desserts. Daniel’s is pumpkin cheesecake. Turner thinks that’s fire. His favorite is strawberry shortcake. Also fire.

Clearly I missed the substantive part of the feeds. And for the first time this season, everyone is going to bed before me. I was honestly starting to wonder if some of them were vampires.

Daniel gets called to DR, so Turner goes upstairs to play bumper pool alone. I think he’s the last one up. Maybe he’s the vampire.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 1

Turner finishes his solo game and goes downstairs, where “24” has been written on the table with what looks like tootsie rolls. He takes a spatula and starts pushing the candies around, turning the 4 into a 5.

Taylor walks through on her way to bed and asks what he’s doing. He’s bored and can’t sleep, so decided to do an art project. “Good night, dawg,” he says.

He promises a soliloquy to the camera, but gets called to DR before it can happen. “Finally, something to do,” he sighs.

Cameras switch to darkened rooms and snoring. Looks like that’s a wrap!

Is there any sense of what might happen if Indy/Alyssa win veto? Is there a chance to get rid of Nicole or Daniel? Could a non-nommed veto winner (not Kyle) pull them down? I mean, Alyssa gone would mean Kyle could focus on actually playing, but N/D gotta go.

• Useful 1
14 minutes ago, Ananayel said:

Is there any sense of what might happen if Indy/Alyssa win veto? Is there a chance to get rid of Nicole or Daniel? Could a non-nommed veto winner (not Kyle) pull them down? I mean, Alyssa gone would mean Kyle could focus on actually playing, but N/D gotta go.

Monte and really all the non-Kyle LOs would rather Nicole go anyway so if I/A win veto, Nicole/Taylor will go up and Nicole will get evicted. Unless Taylor tells them she really doesn't want to do it, then they might not. I think Taylor will agree to it though.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I tried. Really I tried....but all I got out of this was "like like you know like like she's like you know like like and I you know like liked her you know like like like like and extra like"

• LOL 6
(edited)

I guess Daniel/Kyle were pulled for the Veto which is hilarious because if he/they win and use the Veto to save Alyssa from the block so they can put up Nicole/Taylor... he's never gonna be able to shake Alyssa. Heh.

Edited by Callaphera
31 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I guess Daniel/Kyle were pulled for the Veto which is hilarious because if he/they win and use the Veto to save Alyssa from the block so they can put up Nicole/Taylor... he's never gonna be able to shake Alyssa. Heh.

I'm thinking neither of them wants to win veto.  Kyle for obvious reasons and Daniel because he might not want to cross the HOH.  Best for everyone if Alyssa and Indy win it.

• Love 2

LOL Kyle is laughing about how Jasmine is upset he told Brittany that Jasmine has a nail business. Apparently that was a state secret?

Kyle: "I don't remember her telling me. I don't care about this."

I will officially laugh my ass off if Daniel is dumb enough to use veto, thinking Taylor will be evicted.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

We could end up getting an even better eviction night this Thursday than we got last Thursday. The prospect of Daniel unwittingly getting his own ride-or-die evicted is quite delicious.

• Like 2
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, TimWil said:

We could end up getting an even better eviction night this Thursday than we got last Thursday. The prospect of Daniel unwittingly getting his own ride-or-die evicted is quite delicious.

As Captain Picard would say, "make it so."

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Where's that fireworks emoji when we need it!😎😎

• Fire 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Daniel isn't buying that Taylor is the target. I figured he wouldn't; he obviously knew something was up last week so he's more observant and/or less delusional than the others.

Yeah, you'd have to be, like, Fessy-level dumb to not get that Nicole would be the target.  So Alyssa's gone? 

EDITED TO ADD: As soon as I post that, I learn that Kyle can use it anyways. Well, we shall see. I imagine he'll be convinced TO use it, then. What an awful twist this Festie Bestie thing is. None of it makes any real sense.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Daniel isn't buying that Taylor is the target. I figured he wouldn't; he obviously knew something was up last week so he's more observant and/or less delusional than the others.

Well Nicole is constantly crying/whining/screaming in his and everybody else's ears that she's the target.

I definitely think Kyle's gonna use it. They can't risk Nicole getting power next week.

• Applause 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

What an awful twist this Festie Bestie thing is.

It's only an awful twist for the other side of the house.  It's a twist that greatly benefited The Leftovers.

Edited by thestorm
  • Love 1

After a DR session, Daniel put some of the pieces together. He’s not completely right though. He thinks the alliance is all the men but thinks he can pull Kyle to his side and thinks Britt is a wildcard. Which, Brittany kinda is lol.