Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

The eulogy for Paloma continues. The above-mentioned trio are so sad they didn’t realize she had anxiety; they just thought she was being funny. And before they can say anything that will incriminate BB, cameras switch to—

Michael, Taylor and Brittany, who won’t possibly say anything problematic. They start talking about the potential cast for upcoming celebrity BB and oops! Back to Indy, Alyssa and Nicole.

• LOL 2

Nicole could never eat hot sauce, until someone taught her the right way to eat hot sauce, and now she loves it. But she’s not allowed to divulge the secret of how to eat hot sauce. She may whisper it to Alyssa later, but otherwise she’s not saying.

Why is there a secret to hot sauce? Does it have something to do with poop? Nicole is weird. She also sneezed all over the kitchen counter while Indy was dishing out a meal. The woman is a hepatitis outbreak waiting to happen.

• LOL 6
(edited)
18 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Michael, Taylor and Brittany, who won’t possibly say anything problematic. They start talking about the potential cast for upcoming celebrity BB and oops!

Taylor and Michael were briefly counting the votes. They know it won't be unanimous. Turner will vote for his Pooch, and they think Monty will as well. Taylor thinks she has joseph's vote because he hates Pooch getting in bed and flirting. And Michael says he thinks Kyle might be in the same boat.

Brittany can't wait to meet sweet Nicole Anthony and bestest friends forever and a day. She says Nicole just got engaged. Good for her.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

Monte doesn’t like having the vote force fed to him, but Terrance doesn’t want to rock the boat. Both are annoyed by how the women are so confident, they aren’t even trying to hide their alliance.

Monte is looking forward to next week and how quickly the tide could shift. He talks about targeting… Taylor? Camera changes before I get the rest of his thoughts, but that didn’t exactly sound like a sea change.

• LOL 1
(edited)

Has Jasmine even left her bed in the last two days? She is talking about her foot and how it’s maybe getting better, but it itches so much, and she doesn’t know if she can ever give her all in comps again because of the PTSD.

Joseph and Nicole reassure her that she was brave, tough, and awe-inspiring. They leave out the part where she cheated and touched the ground. She doesn’t know how she made it through the pain.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 6

Michael and Brittany talk about the difficulties of being on the outskirts of two different groups. Brittany thinks their secret weapon is being closer to certain people (i.e. Kyle) than people realize. She knows the girls think she’s with her, but she’s not going to do their dirty work just so they can turn around and cut her first. She says they need to figure out a way to get the two biggest groups to turn on each other while they sit back and watch. 

Nicole enters. She’s annoyed at Pooch for laying on a married woman (Jasmine?)’s bed. That’s just so wrong. Michael says Pooch came up to him earlier and thanked him for not using the veto. Nicole says Pooch told her he got advice from Travis before the game started.

Travis? Who left, like, week 2? Well, I guess he’s a good student, at least.

• LOL 2

Nicole and Daniel suspect Brittany’s going to flip the vote. Daniel is disgusted— every year, there’s always some girl who doesn’t go along with the program and screws over the other girls, he fumes. But they think they can get Monte and Terrance on board. Kyle too.

Brittany whispers with Joseph about the vote. Even though he’s aware Pooch has been throwing his name around, Joseph thinks he can control Pooch better than Brittany can control Taylor. She agrees. Joseph says Taylor is dangerous because she’s smart, and thinks that keeping Pooch would be better for their game. Brittany appears to be on board.

Looks like Daniel and Nicole are right about at least one thing!

• Useful 1

Reason Daniel sucks #23:

He knows Taylor likes him. He is planning to flirt with her to lead her on and keep her close, so he can use her to do what he wants. He is going to start slow then build on it. He says he said something complimentary earlier today, “to give her something to hold onto.”

Reason Nicole and Terrance also suck: They think this plan is great, and are on board to help.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 7
12 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Not anymore.  Jasmine's HoH win solidified the women a bit more.  They're more willing to let them ride along until early jury, at least.

As @30 Helens said, Ameerah and Nicole were talking about Indy needing to go pre-jury yesterday. They're just so irate that she supposedly tried to create an alliance with Monte, who they say they don't trust but they still believe everything he tells them. Not to mention the fact that they also have aligned with him so like maybe get off the high horse lol. 

9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Both are annoyed by how the women are so confident, they aren’t even trying to hide their alliance.

the-office-michael-scott.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 1

It's a new morning in the house! Camera 1 shows all the Have Nots quietly sleeping, just a little bit of mild rumbling. Daniel's in his favorite spot on the upside pink soap dish and the slide. Nicole is crumpled up in the lawn chair floaty. There's a real lawn chair next to it. Terrence is rolled up like a mummy on the butterfly, while Pooch is half on the floor and half on a big round frisbee-like floaty. There's another floaty in the corner. It looks like a leaf.  Two more nights of pain for them! Camera 2 just shows a closeup of Terrence. Actually a better description is Terrence looks like a white caterpillar on the butterfly, all wound up in the blanket.

Camera 3 lovingly shows us Turner, His arm tats are showing up clearly. Camera 4 shows more of the boys' cars room. The bed on the left has someone tall - oh, it's Monte, he's the only one with a beard like that. I know Kyle, Michael and Joseph have the remaining beds but I can't tell who is who, although I think it's Kyle in the middle.

• Thanks 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

This season is completely set up for female domination, if they want it:

The women's alliance, by sheer virtue of surviving to week two, is already the most successful women's alliance since the Ball Smashers.  And as a bonus, it seems like a lot of them (especially Ameerah, Alyssa, Indy, and kind of Brittany) have their heads on straight, to varying degrees, strategically, if nothing else.

They have Taylor as an easy scapegoat/someone who could do some dirty work of targeting guys for them.

Similar to BB17, the house is full of beta-males, with no guy seemingly capable of rallying the other guys.  The only one who is close is Pooch, but barring any catastrophic gaffes on Taylor's part, he's heading out the door this week.  Maybe Monte could qualify, but plenty of men and women in the house have been claiming over this past weekend that they don't trust him, so . . . you know . . . probably not.

Kyle and Monte are part of the Mamba alliance, and because of that, they are neutered from making any real big moves against the stronger women without blowing up their own spots.

Michael and Daniel are much closer to female players than they are to other male players.

Turner and Terrance are physically weak.  And with Pooch gone, I'm not one-hundred-percent sure that either Turner and Joseph will have any real clue of what to do with themselves or whom to target.

Basically, if we don't get a female winner out of this season, we are not getting another chance for one for quite some time.

This means a guy likely will win, lol.  These kinds of over confidence predictions - at this point, so early in the game - are often the kiss of death.  Alliances can easily shift as the game changes - and it will.  As a group, the women are more fragmented (i.e., the jr high school, catty obsession with Taylor).

Edited by thestorm
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I guess at some point yesterday, Alyssa displeased the kingdom by overcooking Her Royal Laziness's hot dogs. The horror. It's a good thing Nicole wiped the Queen's ass correctly or else she would be on a completely different but probably better shit list. Taylor has now been bumped back a place or two in the guillotine line and Alyssa is near the front. Not the actual front, I think that spot now belongs to Brittany who got her once-a-week paranoid tingle and turned on the Manson lamps and now everyone is on to her. I assumed the feeds cut for an hour last night because Jasmine and Ameerah were shit talking Taylor in the HoH but it could have honestly been Brittany this time.

Oh and the Turner Formerly Known As Matt is still giving Austin a run for his money in the Worst Performance in Personal Hygiene category. Hork. I would start a petition to nickname him Pigpen but he's honestly my favourite Peanuts character and I can't do that to my childhood.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

In other news, Nicole and Ameerah are planning to do the Amazing Race together. Nicole will be in charge of packing the buttwipes, I assume. (I am never letting this go.)

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
(edited)

Terrence is at it again with his trumpet blasts. I've Camera 1 up, showing the bathroom, and you can hear there from up in the HaveNot room.

Edited by Lamb18

Someone just came down the stairs. Daniel! The way he has his hair up, the white part looks like a bald patch on his head. 

And Daniel forgot to mute his mic (or take it off) while in the toilet stall. In the distance we hear another blast from Terrence.

• Sad 1

Daniel's starting the coffee. I suppose it's no use trying to go back to sleep again. It's almost 8:30 in BB Land anyway.

Nice, all these bags of slop on the island in the storage room. I think it's slop, maybe it's rice. 

I think they use Folgers in the house or maybe Hills. The coffee's in a red can.

• Like 1

I’m listening to RHAP and Daniel told Nicole that Monte knows the women are working together and she basically ignored that to talk about how Brittany is untrustworthy and needs to go. And then Brittany went to Taylor to try to get something going with them and Michael and Taylor was game but said she was for women first and Brittany was basically like but we’re at the bottom of them so let’s get them out first. So basically it might be seemingly girls vs. boys but as per usual the girls still wanna go after each other first lol.

• Sad 1
(edited)

In the kitchen, Daniel bends over in laughter. What's so funny! Down the stairs comes someone with a blue blanket over his head. Pooch! Nicole is coming along, too.

Daniel says the one time we're up early there's no snoring. They must have slept through the trumpet blasts.

Daniel dreamed he produced Green Day at some theatre. Nicole was in the dream. He was staying with Nicole in an AirBnB.

Now Terrence is up. The others say he wasn't snoring, so who was making the trumpet blasts? Jasmine?

Edited by Lamb18

Pooch's floaty deflated, a billion percent he says. Daniel starts laughing again when Pooch says "a billion". 

Pooch says his mouth tastes like ass right now. Was he hanging with Jasmine?

• Fire 4
  • LOL 10
21 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Not all of the women going after each other.  Just after Brittany. 

And Indy. Nicole and Ameerah don’t trust her and want her gone pre-jury.

Apparently, there’s a Michael/Britt/Kyle alliance brewing and they want Taylor involved. If they could bring in Indy, which considering Michael has said he wants her in the F4 it might happen, those are the 5 I like most. It’s been awhile since the players I like most actually all aligned lol.

Kyle is aligned with like every person in the house though so it’s hard to tell where his real allegiances lie. Although, since these people are all messy as hell, I guess almost all of them are in like 17 different alliances. 

In general, I think the truest alliances are Daniel/Nicole and Michael/Brittany but even with M/B I think they both would easily throw each other under the bus if they had to lol. I think Ameerah/Nicole is also a pretty strong duo.  

• Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Nicole enters. She’s annoyed at Pooch for laying on a married woman (Jasmine?)’s bed. That’s just so wrong. Michael says Pooch came up to him earlier and thanked him for not using the veto. Nicole says Pooch told her he got advice from Travis before the game started.

Travis? Who left, like, week 2? Well, I guess he’s a good student, at least.

Travis was so memorable (ha!) I had to google him!!!

Edited by Maggie Mae
20 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

She is doing everything they tell you not do in Big Brother.

They all are lol.

Apparently, Brittany told them she was in Gossip Girl. With that and her almost kidnapped story I’m starting to wonder if she’s turning into Jasmine lol.

• LOL 2
42 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

She is doing everything they tell you not do in Big Brother.

20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They all are lol.

85% of this cast in the pregame: "I'm a superfan!"
Their gameplay: "Big what? Never heard of it!"

• LOL 3

Honestly, it's a really shitty week for it to happen from a gameplay/strategy point of view. This could be a really pivotal week when it comes to what side the power lands on and possibly shape the rest of the game - if the women can win HoH and keep it together enough to take out Monte or Daniel and not waste it on Brittany or Terrance or something? That could be huge and we'll miss it.

So of course Taylor will win HoH and we won't get to celebrate most of the week with her and I swear to God, I never believe SpoilerGirl but I will be eating up everything that she tweets this week. I MISS VEGAS, WHO DID IT FOR US.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

So...

I wonder if any of the "Super Fans" will acknowledge to the feeds that...

Today is Rockstar's, Daughter's Birthday !!!

Edited by xKHANx
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 11
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

In other news, Nicole and Ameerah are planning to do the Amazing Race together. Nicole will be in charge of packing the buttwipes, I assume. (I am never letting this go.)

4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

The butt wiping jokes are never gonna get old. Get used to it, people - this is week 2. We have a whole lot of game left.

FALL IN YOUR PEEEEEEEEEE lives on, and so shall Nicole's penchant for wiping strangers' asses.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Jasmine is bitching at Alyssa for not making the corndogs to her liking.

Also telling Nicole exactly how she'd like her eggs:

Nicole and Alyssa are better people than me because I'd be like "make your own damned food."

Edited by Lady Whistleup
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

In general, I think the truest alliances are Daniel/Nicole and Michael/Brittany but even with M/B I think they both would easily throw each other under the bus if they had to lol. I think Ameerah/Nicole is also a pretty strong duo.  

I thought Ameerah and Alyssa were super tight? Daniel and Nicole are trying to keep their alliance super secret* but I’m not sure whether the others have caught on. Every time I see someone who isn’t Pooch, Turner, Monte, Terrence or Joseph, they’re either worshiping at Jasmine’s feet or running her errands.

*I think Superfan!Daniel is trying to recreate the BB3 Danielle/Jason secret alliance. Not sure if he sees himself as the Danielle or the Jason.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:
Well fuck. We won’t have feeds until Sunday night cool.

Any chance they’ll just delay the comps until closer to Sunday? I mean, Jasmine does need a few more days to lounge in bed and recover from the world’s most horrifically painful and debilitating crushed fractured sprained bruised foot accident.

• LOL 1
On 7/16/2022 at 3:08 AM, 30 Helens said:

Jasmine says the worst thing about HoH is all the ass kissing.

Well, it saves on the wipes….

On 7/16/2022 at 10:43 AM, Callaphera said:

For those that don't have the feeds, although you miss out on all the grunts, panting, and scooter bell dinging (you lucky ducks, you):

https://twitter.com/BBFeedsFairy/status/1548328191575543809

Is it ok to start calling her Jassmine now…?

On 7/16/2022 at 2:55 PM, TimWil said:

I wonder what kind of pie they had to eat in the competition?

Banana cream, with varying food colors.

On 7/16/2022 at 6:05 PM, zorak said:

Are they pronouncing Po with a long o sound?

Yeah; at first I thought they were saying “Ho’s Pack”, but that didn’t sound like a monicker anybody was likely to self-adopt.

16 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Who decided that one of the nominees always has to be a pawn? Is there a BB law against just putting up two people you want to go, to ensure one of them does? I know, minimal blood on hands, blah blah, but I’m so tired of the timid gameplay.

This bunch of StooperFans think they just invented “pawns”, and employs them at every opportunity.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

*I think Superfan!Daniel is trying to recreate the BB3 Danielle/Jason secret alliance. Not sure if he sees himself as the Danielle or the Jason.

If I had to guess, internally he thinks he's the Danielle, but also thinks he's projecting Jason to the rest of the house.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yea, literally everyone knows about Daniel/Nicole. I think Taylor might even and she has no idea what's going because she's so isolated.

1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Any chance they’ll just delay the comps until closer to Sunday?

I'd say that's a 0% chance.  They'll just keep to their schedule and do eviction/HOH Friday and then veto Saturday. Now, they could easily just let us see the feeds like normal but they'll keep them down until after Sunday's ep because they're assholes.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, literally everyone knows about Daniel/Nicole. I think Taylor might even and she has no idea what's going because she's so isolated.

Interesting, because it looked to me like they were still trying to act nonchalant when people walked by (“They won’t think anything’s up if we’re playing pool, right?”) and sneaking off where they won’t be seen.

Or is it a case of they know, but they don’t know they know.

D498B92E-B150-481C-A6BB-9A2B987D62F5.jpeg.58e2ba7356429f1db8c15acc9302a47f.jpeg

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 2