Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The thing is, I’m reading elsewhere that Brittany is pushing for Alyssa to be the boot this week. I haven’t seen any videos from last night myself yet so I don’t know what the actual truth is lol.

She WAS pushing for that. She convinced Taylor that Alyssa had shown her true colors taking that trip AND that the women still hated her and always would, no matter what Taylor did. People on Twitter were worshipping Brittany.

Then Kyle came out to chat with Britt and Michael, doing his whole, woe is me, that these two eat up. Basically he sells them, once again, on an alliance because, clearly, the black people will never vote out a black person, even though Taylor wanted Terrence out until they all insisted that a girl go out. They talk for almost an hour and commit to pulling in Turner and Alyssa and taking out Joseph, Monte, and Taylor after targeting their people (Terrence and Jasmine) though they may take an opportunity if one arises sooner. After Kyle leaves, Brittany says she feels really good about working with Alyssa and Kyle.

• Sad 1
56 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And today that’ll all change most likely lol. Brittany and Michael talk about any and every possibility. We’ll see what their actual actions show.

20 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Michael and Brittany overthink things just as much as Joseph except they do it constantly!

Yes, they do.  It's fascinating and interesting.  Last night, Brittany correctly observed just how easily influenced Taylor is.  She also pointed out how crazy it is that right now the two weakest players on that side of the house are up, rather than Jasmine and Alyssa.  I don't think she cares who of those two goes, just that one of them does over either Terrance or Indy.  It will be interesting today to see who has the biggest influence and sway with Taylor.  Brittany, especially, isn't in a great spot within the LOs, and she knows a woman needs to go, preferably Alyssa or Jasmine. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

One thing that Kyle found very sketchy was Joseph volunteering himself as pawn, but then when it came time to do it he pulled back. Kyle saw this as another example of Joseph talking a big game of putting his neck out for the LOs, but in the end looking out for himself.

As peachmangosteen said, this is quite the case of the pot calling the kettle unwilling to be on the block. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

As peachmangosteen said, this is quite the case of the pot calling the kettle unwilling to be on the block. 

But is it?  Kyle ultimately "took one for the LOs" and was on the block with Daniel last week.  Mind, I do think Joseph should be willing to go up on the block this week, and I also think Kyle should be willing to sacrifice Alyssa, if that's what the rest of the LOs want, so I think both Joseph and Kyle are showing a degree of disloyalty to the alliance with their hesitation.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

But is it?  Kyle ultimately "took one for the LOs" and was on the block with Daniel last week.  Mind, I do think Joseph should be willing to go up on the block this week, and I also think Kyle should be willing to sacrifice Alyssa, if that's what the rest of the LOs want, so I think both Joseph and Kyle are showing a degree of disloyalty to the alliance with their hesitation.

Well, Joseph and Monte DID go on the block last week and Kyle tried to get one of them evicted, so Kyle only went up when it was the only way to cover his ass. It wasn't so much stepping up for the team as, "Please don't let them find out how eager I was to betray them!"

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Taylor monologue:  Indy made a "stupid mistake.  She should have kept the veto and used it on herself."  

She says she is worried that the target keeps moving during her HOH (I wonder why).   She said she's heard some of the things that Indy had said about her.  Taylor said that she also didn't like that Alyssa "reacted negatively" when Taylor won HOH and broke down about a letter from her mom.  

Poor Taylor.   She is so upset about the continued mean girl behavior exhibited by Indy, Alyssa, and Jasmine.  Can't understand why they seem to personally dislike her.

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 1

Taylor:  I don't understand Jasmine. 

Thalia:  She's a narcissist who insists on being the center of attention and wants to be the most popular woman in the room.   There ya go!

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 1
  • Applause 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I really wish at least a couple of the LO would really push for Alyssa to get evicted instead of just letting Kyle get what’s best for him yet again, but unfortunately none of them are as selfish a player as Kyle is and/or are unwilling to really make what they want truly known.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I really wish at least a couple of the LO would really push for Alyssa to get evicted instead of just letting Kyle get what’s best for him yet again, but unfortunately  one of then are as selfish a player as Kyle is and/or are unwilling to really make what they want truly known.

But Kyle has the veto. They can't force him to use it.

6 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

But Kyle has the veto. They can't force him to use it.

They’re supposed to be an alliance so they can certainly explain to him that he should and then when he doesn’t maybe he’ll finally stop sliding by and getting away with everything lol.

Taylor just said she’ll put up Jasmine but Joseph shut it down. Damn you, Joseph!

This season is so entertaining but I just know it’s gonna end with fucking Kyle as the winner ugh.

• Sad 5

Taylor has only gone through half the gamut of targets and there’s still about 24h to veto ceremony and 4 days to eviction. Is she really that wishy washy or is she just messing with everyone and keeping them on their toes. I’m cool with the mindfuck, they need to know they’re all expendable. But can I please have Jasmine out 🙏🙏🙏 How much more does the woman need to annoy everyone before they’ve had enough. Sometimes an eviction can be solely personal and not strategic. 

• Love 1

It’s really more the rest of them changing the target every second and Taylor just being too willing to play unselfishly than Taylor herself being wishy washy. She wanted to target Terrance but LO decided to target Indy and then they decided Alyssa and Taylor got on board for that but now they don’t want that either.

• Fire 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It actually really annoys me that LO is acting like Taylor is a horrible HOH when they are the ones who are changing the target every 2 fucking minutes.

Taylor is a horrible HoH partly because she doesn't know how to shut the nonsense down. Like last week Michael shut the "evict Monte" nonsense down. Taylor just nods and smiles and so they still have no idea who they should target.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Whistleup said:

Taylor is a horrible HoH partly because she doesn't know how to shut the nonsense down. Like last week Michael shut the "evict Monte" nonsense down. Taylor just nods and smiles and so they still have no idea who they should target.

The 6 LOs are using Taylor's HOH as a proxy battle for the coming implosion. None if them want to admit what they are doing, so they flip the plan, sell it to Taylor, then blame her when someone objects.

Taylor has NO good options and NO bad options. There is not a single one of the 4 willing to work with her. The people she trusts in the LO don't have her back, either, so she's spinning in the wind, trying to stay loyal.

And, btw, every LO HOH has been chaotic, from Taylor's perspective, so she really doesn't have a better example. I mean, remember how she ended up on the block by surprise??

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2

But Taylor has not given her alliance a lot of confidence with her HOH i.e., promising everyone everything.

Whereas Michael, Monte, Turner had a much better grasp with their HOHs - and each had much tougher evictions to carry out.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

And, btw, every LO HOH has been chaotic, from Taylor's perspective, so she really doesn't have a better example. I mean, remember how she ended up on the block by surprise??

Michael's HoH was pretty disciplined. So was Turner's

• Love 3
Just now, thestorm said:

But Taylor has not given her alliance a lot of confidence with her HOH i.e., promising everyone everything.

Whereas Michael, Monte, Turner had a much better grasp with their HOHs - and each had much tougher evictions to carry out.

Not really, those HOHs had clearly defined targets agreed upon and then they still almost went sidewise. The obvious exception is Turner, but even then, that was chaotic and even uncertain until it went down. What's more, the Bestie twist required only 1 nomination and a LO was forced to cooperate. It was easy to hide intentions. In addition, all of those HOHs had a suballiance that wasn't trying to undermine and control the HOH. 

Michael almost backdoored Monte on his HOH. Seriously. He was considering that plan for quite a while. The others don't know that, but Kyle sure does. Michael's HOH was saved by the other side being stupid.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

Not really, those HOHs had clearly defined targets agreed upon and then they still almost went sidewise. The obvious exception is Turner, but even then, that was chaotic and even uncertain until it went down. What's more, the Bestie twist required only 1 nomination and a LO was forced to cooperate. It was easy to hide intentions. In addition, all of those HOHs had a suballiance that wasn't trying to undermine and control the HOH. 

Michael almost backdoored Monte on his HOH. Seriously. He was considering that plan for quite a while. The others don't know that, but Kyle sure does. Michael's HOH was saved by the other side being stupid.

He didn't consider backdooring Monte at all actually. He pretended to consider it with the other side. 

• Love 3
Just now, Lady Whistleup said:

He didn't consider backdooring Monte at all actually. He pretended to consider it with the other side. 

No, he has reiterated that he won that HOH to keep that possibility open. There was no other reason to go for it. It was only when he didn't get enough from Daniel AND the others all came for Monte that Michael realized if he did this, he would be next to go. And he was pissed, as you saw in his HOH rant about the whole thing.

• Like 2

The last 2 weeks were clear cut targets because the entire alliance had the same agenda. This week has been all over the place because everyone has a different target and Taylor is agreeing with everyone. I don’t mind her nodding her head to every advisor but in the end doing what she wants. They’re all frustrated because they feel she’s easy to manipulate but they can’t get her to stick with one plan. I personally like it and hope she’s playing everyone. Unlike last 2 weeks I don’t care who goes although I’d very much like it to be Jasmine, but I fully expected the LO to want to disband before final 7 for their own personal game otherwise you’re mostly stuck with a pecking order unless you can play and win every comp. Excited about the house split and hope each remaining couple is split. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

She is easily distracted and easily influenced and jumps from 1 target to another - which makes her alliance have no confidence in her.

Terrance, Indy, Jasmine, Alyssa are easy evictions.  These are people that never liked her and would turn around and betray her.  Yet at some point, she promised to protect them???

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This HOH is gonna give Kyle the race divide he wants, which honestly I wouldn’t hate if I thought the Monte/Joseph/Taylor group would win out but it’s much more likely Kyle will. Dammit!

Yeah, unfortunately, Kyle is protected by his white crew AND the Pound. It emphasizes once again that white males just have a natural advantage due to societal biases. He and Turner are able to slide easily between those groups with little questioning of their game play.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the split house. I am hoping for a Kyle/Michael eviction but I just don't see Kyle going because no one sees him as the threat he is.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

The last 2 weeks were clear cut targets because the entire alliance had the same agenda. This week has been all over the place because everyone has a different target and Taylor is agreeing with everyone. I don’t mind her nodding her head to every advisor but in the end doing what she wants. They’re all frustrated because they feel she’s easy to manipulate but they can’t get her to stick with one plan. I personally like it and hope she’s playing everyone. Unlike last 2 weeks I don’t care who goes although I’d very much like it to be Jasmine, but I fully expected the LO to want to disband before final 7 for their own personal game otherwise you’re mostly stuck with a pecking order unless you can play and win every comp. Excited about the house split and hope each remaining couple is split. 

Who is frustrated and who has stuck to a plan? Last night, everyone, except Kyle, convinced Taylor to put up Alyssa, with Brittany cornering her in the storeroom and pushing away Taylor's doubts. Then Michael and Brittany change their minds after talking to Kyle, Michael secretly tells Kyle that Taylor, Turner and Joseph have decided on this, Kyle says no way, everyone backs down and Taylor takes the fall.

Explain what Taylor was supposed to do when 5 of 6 people including the two she trusts the most, came at her with this plan.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

Who is frustrated and who has stuck to a plan? Last night, everyone, except Kyle, convinced Taylor to put up Alyssa, with Brittany cornering her in the storeroom and pushing away Taylor's doubts. Then Michael and Brittany change their minds after talking to Kyle, Michael secretly tells Kyle that Taylor, Turner and Joseph have decided on this, Kyle says no way, everyone backs down and Taylor takes the fall.

Explain what Taylor was supposed to do when 5 of 6 people including the two she trusts the most, came at her with this plan.

What Taylor should have done was not promise the whole house safety. She should have had a list of targets and kept cards closer to her vest. Instead, she's let herself get talked into one harebrained scheme after another. 

I think Taylor is a great girl but this HoH was very messy. She reminds me of Carson from CBB3 who also was extremely suggestible.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This HOH is gonna give Kyle the race divide he wants, which honestly I wouldn’t hate if I thought the Monte/Joseph/Taylor group would win out but it’s much more likely Kyle will. Dammit!

I'm on my fourth glass of wine (mother-in-law visit. She's lovely but still) and this may have just killed my buzz.

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 2
8 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

What Taylor should have done was not promise the whole house safety. She should have had a list of targets and kept cards closer to her vest. Instead, she's let herself get talked into one harebrained scheme after another. 

I think Taylor is a great girl but this HoH was very messy. She reminds me of Carson from CBB3 who also was extremely suggestible.

She wanted to target Terrence! That was it. That's why she promised the girls safety, which was dumb, but she really planned to do what they had been doing all along...otherside plus a LO goes up, otherside goes out. They all shot that down. They made her feel like crap for not putting their safety first. She thought she was still in hide the alliance mode, but suddenly people were saying, we don't want to hide anymore. But they DO want to hide (well, I seriously think Turner does not want to). 

And then she's got Brittany and Michael in her ear, offering no real support, just planting shit and talking about her behind her back. The sad part is, she has made no real attempt to do anything but stick with Michael and Brittany. She really does not have a strategic mind for this game!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I think Alyssa just confirmed to Turner that she and Kyle did fuck in the Have Not room on the floaties which YUP, BUZZ OFFICIALLY KILLED, THANKS FOR THAT. Congratulations to Kyle on finally sticking it in - I don't think Hallmark makes a card for this and your mom is probably praying for your soul right now but good on you, kid.

Alyssa is crying because Kyle is acting differently ever since they made the beast with two backs. Welcome to hookups in your 20s, sweetie.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 2
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think Alyssa just confirmed to Turner that she and Kyle did fuck in the Have Not room on the floaties which YUP, BUZZ OFFICIALLY KILLED, THANKS FOR THAT. Congratulations to Kyle on finally sticking it in - I don't think Hallmark makes a card for this and your mom is probably praying for your soul right now but good on you, kid.

Alyssa is crying because Kyle is acting differently ever since they made the beast with two backs. Welcome to hookups in your 20s, sweetie.

What are the chances that Kyle told her to cry to Turner? I mean, this is a bit suspect that she's crying white girl tears right when Kyle thinks Turner may be willing to get out Alyssa. No way Turner would do something like that when Alyssa is already so upset!

Oh, wait, Kyle is going to tell Alyssa that they need to cool it a bit with the showmance the night after he fucks her? I can stay up for this. I have more wine.

This season is truly a gift. The BB Gods saw that we sat through BB22: All Stars 2: 2 Big 2 Brother and gave us this as a reward.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Sketcher said:

What are the chances that Kyle told her to cry to Turner? I mean, this is a bit suspect that she's crying white girl tears right when Kyle thinks Turner may be willing to get out Alyssa. No way Turner would do something like that when Alyssa is already so upset!

Alyssa is not white. She's Hispanic.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Sketcher said:

I don't think so. Alyssa feels really close with Turner and she's the worst liar in the house. I think this is more of a personal thing than a game thing but it's hilarious that it's happening at the same time that Kyle is all WHOA, PUMP THE BRAKES but also don't evict her because I might be able to get laid again.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I don't think so. Alyssa feels really close with Turner and she's the worst liar in the house. I think this is more of a personal thing than a game thing but it's hilarious that it's happening at the same time that Kyle is all WHOA, PUMP THE BRAKES but also don't evict her because I might be able to get laid again.

Huh! I had no idea she feels close to him. But, wow, talk about oversharing! I mean, I can't imagine having sex in that environment so I can't imagine sharing about it after.

But, hey, intentional or not, Tyler responded exactly as I expected, telling Kyle not to use the veto.

Edited by Sketcher

Taylor’s problem is she’s still thinking team, while everyone else is moving on to the personal game phase, even if they’re not admitting it yet. Taylor is willing to remove the team’s target, but there isn’t one target anymore. Everyone has their own, and it’s just a matter of who can sell theirs best— as well as who speaks to Taylor last, given how susceptible she is.

Of course Kyle wants to keep Alyssa. She will be loyal to him when the LOs split; Jasmine and Indy will not. Same reason Joseph would prefer to keep Indy. Monte and Turner think they can rely on Terrance. It’s the CO and their +1s all over again.

As far as the divide in the Leftovers: Without discounting Kyle’s motivations (and I do NOT give them a pass), the split does seem to be occurring as I would expect. Obviously Michael and Brittany will stay together. Joseph and Monte have also been tight. Of the girls, Brittany is most comfortable with Alyssa, and she is tied to Kyle. Michael and Kyle also formed a friendship early on. Joseph spends most of his time with Indy, not Alyssa. Turner seems most closely tied with Joseph and Kyle, so he could go either way. Nobody is tied to Jasmine.

My point is, even though the divide seems to be happening along racial lines, I don’t think that’s intentional (well, maybe except for Kyle). It really seems to be relationship-based.

2 hours ago, Thalia said:

Taylor said that she also didn't like that Alyssa "reacted negatively" when Taylor won HOH and broke down about a letter from her mom.  

This may be the point where Kyle gave her the hug that infuriated Alyssa. I thought he was describing after the HoH comp, but he did mention Taylor’s mom and it being an emotional moment. Alyssa is one scary jealous showmance. 

ETA: And now Alyssa’s about to get even scarier. Way to distance yourself, Kyle.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 4

The best (worst?) part was Turner telling Kyle that he knows Alyssa has her period so he wasn't sure if Kyle experienced that or not but still, fire.

I think this means that Kyle won't be invited into the celestial kingdom. You know his mom sent him off all
whitney-rose-whitney-rhoslc.gif

4 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Alyssa is so the type to practice her married name signature after one date.

She better,.   She's going to need it to sign all those job applications since unemployed twerker Kyle won't be supporting them. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 15
1 hour ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Turner and Kyle were talking and said Taylor is too easily influenced and when it gets to the Top 7 of the LO, agreed she would be the first to go.

Edited by thestorm
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, thestorm said:

Turner and Kyle were talking and said Taylor is too easily influenced and when it gets to the Top 7 of the LO, she would be the first to go.

The standard for male vs female behavior always sickens me. Taylor who is ONLY being influenced by the alliance is too easily influenced, but Kyle being influenced by his dick to save someone he keeps insisting he will cut is "fire".

People are gross.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3

Turner is telling Monte about Alyss and Kyle bumping uglies. By the end of the night, everyone is gonna be talking about it.

Kyle's mom is totally having a meltdown right now. Someone find her on Discord, please.

• LOL 3