Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Three's A Crowd

• Start Topic

I was waiting for April to turn to Brenda and say "I don't need a mom, I already have one"  I had hoped to see the other f*cked up family that all share a bed, but will retreat to the way other side of that 800 Sq ft. house to give them privacy. This show is golden and I live for the snark, you all make my belly laugh

• Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

They'll always be a younger, shinier new toy.  Sorry, not sorry.

And that, ladies and gents,  is THE quote that sums up this whole charade.     

• Love 6

I just rewatched last week’s show with the dinner scene at the Merrifields.  Lea was explaining her desire to continue working, and as Ick expressed his opposition, I realized that he sounds like my 93 year-old great aunt after a couple of Grasshoppers.  His meter, tone and and from him, simpiness, sound like Auntie O.  She’s not simpy though, she is a WOMAN of 93and her voice is high-pitched, delicate and whispery, and post Grasshopper, so sloooowwww.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 6/27/2022 at 10:47 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Arielle does NOT want him to come. Anyone want to wager? Will she have Covid? Will a relative conveniently kick off? Will her job interfere?  Will she have to read a paper at an academic conference? Will she have to compete in the upcoming Olympics? Five bucks says this meeting does not happen.

She has to go to her nephew's soccer game? 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
On 6/27/2022 at 9:22 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

FIVE?? Oh for crying out loud. Are there five women on EARTH who would put up with damp, weepy Garrick and his poignant pain? 

Nope. No way.  Not even two more women want to do THAT!!

• Love 4