Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Three's A Crowd

• Start Topic

He looks so stupid that I want to screen shot the cowboy hat and black leather vest with the short-sleeve v-neck tee shirt . . .  but who would I show it to?

I'm so glad you all are here!

• Hugs 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

Garrick is not into Lea, so, he is going to find any excuse to get rid of her.  I can't help but believe she is here just for them to have a storyline until Roberta decides what she really wants to do.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If she constantly gets cheated on, why doesn’t she spend some time getting her picker fixed instead of throwing in with this lot?

Those three women do not strike me as an easy-going, compatible group.  I can't see them all snuggled together in the big bed, like Nick's ladies.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, candall said:

He looks so stupid that I want to screen shot the cowboy hat and black leather vest with the short-sleeve v-neck tee shirt . . .  but who would I show it to?

I just figured out who he looks like..a toddler who picked out his clothes without his mother's help..

• Wink 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
Just now, candall said:

Those three women do not strike me as an easy-going, compatible group.  I can't see them all snuggled together in the big bed, like Nick's ladies.

Right? Its probably all eye rolls, significant silences, heavy sighs, firm and meaningful door closing, veiled threats and passive aggressive backbiting at Casa Marcus. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Arielle does NOT want him to come. Anyone want to wager? Will she have Covid? Will a relative conveniently kick off? Will her job interfere?  Will she have to read a paper at an academic conference? Will she have to compete in the upcoming Olympics? Five bucks says this meeting does not happen.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Garrick is not into Lea, so, he is going to find any excuse to get rid of her.  I can't help but believe she is here just for them to have a storyline until Roberta decides what she really wants to do.

It's not much of a storyline to just have Garrick staring at his iPad and sniffling.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Arielle does NOT want him to come. Anyone want to wager? Will she have Covid? Will a relative conveniently kick off? Will her job interfere?  Will she have to read a paper at an academic conference? Will she have to compete in the upcoming Olympics? Five bucks says this meeting does not happen.

Academic conference???  YOU are en fuego tonight!  That new response icon is yours.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, candall said:

I want that pink cocktail in the giant goldfish bowl.

I think we ALL have a mighty need for a giant pink goldfish bowl cocktail after enduring this dreck.

Brenda, she goes to Steve for dick. What are you offering, exactly? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I was going to tell Brenda that the writing is on the wall and she can go now.  But, wait--are those two delightful young people her children with gross boat guy?

Oops, all over.  So fast.  Good job, snark frens.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Well, that was fun. I have to go take a shower now. These people are just revolting. 

I was dying laughing when Steve was talking to his kids "we're thinking of bringing someone else into the family". The kids are all "yay, we're going to get a dog, finally!" Hee. 

1 minute ago, candall said:

I was going to tell Brenda that the writing is on the wall and she can go now.  But, wait--are those two delightful young people her children with gross boat guy?

Oops, all over.  So fast.  Good job, snark frens.

Whose kids are they?  I think they might be the Original Recipe Wife's. 

Well, good night all. Thanks for staying up late and snarking. Stay safe and lets all hope for a saner, safer world. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

Lea is attractive and seems to be gainfully employed.  She has goals and ambitions.  Surely, she can find someone who doesn't have two other women.  It just doesn't add up.  I wonder what she hopes to get out of all of this.  

I think she’s a plant.  She has to be.  She’s too good for this sh**

• Love 11

Insipidian is going to go to the Phillippines for a month leaving Tosha home to watch his kids with his first wife?  Huh?  What is with that first wife anyway?  She left this hot mess and left her kids behind. It seems she doesn’t see them. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Lea is attractive and seems to be gainfully employed.  She has goals and ambitions.  Surely, she can find someone who doesn't have two other women.  It just doesn't add up.  I wonder what she hopes to get out of all of this.  

I know!  She doesn’t seem insecure, needy or vapid, and she’s lovely, intelligent and financially independent.  Buuut, didn’t she make mention of growing up in a plural home a couple weeks ago?

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If she constantly gets cheated on, why doesn’t she spend some time getting her picker fixed instead of throwing in with this lot?

Yep.  I know a lot of old ladies that would say that her pointer’s pooped.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, candall said:

Maybe he has spotted a few young, beefy country music star’s videos, and hodge-podged his own take on a look that his moist-face, simpering self can’t replicate.  Shivers of yuck.

4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It does seem very 90 Day-ish, no?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Maybe she’s Big Egg’s Rose.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, South said:

I know!  She doesn’t seem insecure, needy or vapid, and she’s lovely, intelligent and financially independent.  Buuut, didn’t she make mention of growing up in a plural home a couple weeks ago?

If I understand this correctly, she mentioned something tonight that she was in a previous plural relationship herself and had kids!  That certainly takes away from any idea that she is intelligent, independent or secure.  Anybody grasp the details?  There was nothing funnier than the three of them walking into the restaurant with Icky dwarfed by the other two women.  He also seemed to slink/slouch/crouch.  And when he was doing his talking heads, he wanted to sound authoritative in explaining the difficult dynamics of the plural relationship, but he just sounded dopey.

Edited by EtheltoTillie
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

All of these men are pussies.   All of them.  They are dick-driven, which should cancel out being pussies, but what drives dicks anyway?  Gross Dreck does not deserve Lea--Lea, get your fine ass out of there, pronto--and Dddddaannnnniellle wants her around only to torment Robert.  Dddddannnnielllle needs to find Dreck a new, dumber honey, one who does not have career plans but who (to please me) is 5'11 and has enormous tits.  One who is desperate for a miniature cowboy with a horse face who just wants to get laid--as which one of these guys doesn't.

The Guy Who Bought a Boat is good for a laugh, and the one seeking a Filipina (Prince Torian?) has an interesting partner, Tosha, who seems real interested in getting someone to help carry the load.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, Mothra said:

All of these men are pussies.   All of them.  They are dick-driven, which should cancel out being pussies, but what drives dicks anyway?  Gross Dreck does not deserve Lea--Lea, get your fine ass out of there, pronto--and Dddddaannnnniellle wants her around only to torment Robert.  Dddddannnnielllle needs to find Dreck a new, dumber honey, one who does not have career plans but who (to please me) is 5'11 and has enormous tits.  One who is desperate for a miniature cowboy with a horse face who just wants to get laid--as which one of these guys doesn't.

The Guy Who Bought a Boat is good for a laugh, and the one seeking a Filipina (Prince Torian?) has an interesting partner, Tosha, who seems real interested in getting someone to help carry the load.

Miniature cowboy with a horse face:  you win!

Arielle looks like a cam girl.  Like Ximena from 90 day fiance.  There's definitely crossover here in immigration concept. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I find people who need to feel needed exhausting. They act as if their needs supersede what anyone else needs or wants. It takes a long time to fully trust someone and open up and Brenda is demanding that what she wants is the most important thing in the relationship. There is a huge need for volunteers at lots of places. Brenda should go feel needed somewhere else.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

If I understand this correctly, she mentioned something tonight that she was in a previous plural relationship herself and had kids!  That certainly takes away from any idea that she is intelligent, independent or secure.  Anybody grasp the details?  There was nothing funnier than the three of them walking into the restaurant with Icky dwarfed by the other two women.  He also seemed to slink/slouch/crouch.  And when he was doing his talking heads, he wanted to sound authoritative in explaining the difficult dynamics of the plural relationship, but he just sounded dopey.

Yep.  That is different.  I thought her parents were polygamous.  I was cleaning the hell that is my pantry, so I missed a lot of visuals.  I would love to have seen the restaurant scene.  I wonder if he was given a coloring sheet with crayons so his mommies could talk amongst themselves.

• Wink 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6

What goes around, comes around, eh Brenda?  It seems you had no prob busting up Boat Boy's previous marriage.  Now the shoe's on the other foot.  They'll always be a younger, shinier new toy.  Sorry, not sorry.

Ick is ridiculous in that cowboy getup.  Lea just wants her face on TV.  She's not into Ick at all.

Marcus has a short man complex like Ick does.  He just wants a new warm place to put it.  

Sidian thinks he's God's gift to any available vagina.  His Filapina fantasy isn't going to pan out, somehow.  Will he moon over Arielle like Ick does with Bert?  "You is my king."  Gawd.

No Nick with his thinking cap this episode?  Ah, shucks!

• Like 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

I loved Garrick saying he and Dani agreed on no more than five wives. As if he could find five women who want him. None of these guys have a personality. I don’t get what boat guy saw in Brenda to begin with but I don’t feel bad for her, she did the same thing with his first wife. Both Ick and Sidrian creep me out they are so unattractive in every way. 

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

No Nick with his thinking cap this episode?  Ah, shucks!

Hey, yeah--when are we going to learn what Nick has thought up?  When I'm not working, my thoughts run to I wonder if my husband found that last piece of pie I hid in the back of the refrigerator.  Sometimes I cogitate on whether I should bother folding clothes as I take them out of the dryer or just cram them into the basket and fold them as I put them away (ease vs aesthetics; always a philosophical nut to crack around here--I wonder if there are any cashews left?).

• Wink 1
  • LOL 10
19 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

All of these men make me want to vomit copiously. All this fortune cookie talk and cliches "its the communication that really matters" "relationships are hard for everyone". 

Funnily enough - the exact same conversations they have on Married at First Sight 😄

18 hours ago, candall said:

Him walking along in those boots holding hands between 2 women taller than himself was the highlight of this episode!  That's the screenshot I would want 😂

3 hours ago, Shelbie said:

I find people who need to feel needed exhausting. They act as if their needs supersede what anyone else needs or wants. It takes a long time to fully trust someone and open up and Brenda is demanding that what she wants is the most important thing in the relationship. There is a huge need for volunteers at lots of places. Brenda should go feel needed somewhere else.

I think, as others have said, that she's seeing herself in April, and remembering that he was happy to let first wife go to keep the new one.

The thing that is so stupid about the show is that without the whole Mormon/religion/tradition/family upbringing there's no real reason for any of this, and in those traditional polygamous families it seems like the husband went out and took another wife or two when he pleased. That's why the Kermits and the other family who built the compound in the country seemed reasonably okay with it - it was what they were used to.  Now of course the fact that they were "dating" inappropriate people they met online was purely for the show.   But this "we" are dating a woman crap, or "Danielle fell asleep curled up in Lea's lap" - as Boat Boy's child and Marcus' #2's friend will tell us next week - this is not normal 😄

• Love 6

Boy,  that Garrick's really got the gift of gab,  doesn't he though??  Zzzzzzz..... 😂🤣

That was the most awkward, painful meal I've ever witnessed.  I don't think the new girl (forgot name) with Gar and Dannielllle is gonna last long.   I don't feel chemistry between them.  At all.

Is it really a big surprise that Brenda and her new potential sister wife aren't hitting it off?   You can't force warmth and closeness with someone if it's not there.   All the husband is thinking is,  "please PLEASE get along with her!  This young thing is so good in bed"     it's so ridiculous.  

And the dude with the beard,       (again, forgot his name.   I'll have to write them down next time lol)   he's so goddam arrogant and egotistical it's like,  really??   It's such a turn off,  I don't see how these woman could be attracted to that....yuk.   

Oh. and there's Garrick who looks like he's perpetually surprised,  raising his eyebrows.   He's got the personality of a door knob....

Anyway   I'm enjoying this show (train wreck) so much...  regardless of all the stupidity going on.   "but what if our Gods disagree?  Then what??"   😂

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

All of these men make me want to vomit copiously. All this fortune cookie talk and cliches "its the communication that really matters" "relationships are hard for everyone". Easy for you to say, sleaze bag. The women are doing all the heavy lifting. You get to lie back and decide who gets to suck your holy dick today. Gah.

I couldn't have said it better myself.   Bravo

• Love 4