Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Three's A Crowd

• Start Topic

India is unsure about Bina and puts limitations on Marcus. Brenda feels more like a third wheel than a sister wife. Sidian leaves for the Philippines, hoping to finally meet Arielle. The Merrifields' visit with Lea ends with more questions than answers.

India tells Marcus he cannot sample the goods as a key part of the courting process; a.k.a., India understands how it felt when she had sex with the then mono-married Marcus.  Cheaters gonna cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat, cheat.  Shake it off, India. Shake it off.

Brenda figures out that boat boy is just looking for some young strange, a role she herself once fulfilled.  I am seeing a pattern here.  

Insipidian is travelling to the Philippines to meet a woman he finds physically attractive and shows zero connection with.  Heck, he doesn't even show connection with Squeaky Fromme, er, his current wife.  Could it be he cannot find another wife because he has the personality of a block of wood and Tosha seems like she's  seconds away from snapping.  She is so invested in him having sex with someone else, she'll pop out of the closet while they're mid-coitus and inspect the entry point.  

Finally, the Merrifields are not so merry with Lea who seems to think she has the right to opinions and a life beyond family and home.  Damn women and their desire to be treated like whole people!! The nerve she has.  It is as if mopping up Garrick's tears and telling him he's a big boy now is not enough for her. Poor, dear, fragile Garrick knows that if his wives, potential or otherwise, meet other people they'll see what a pathetic excuse for a person he is. 

Original air date 2022.06.27

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

Ha, I just watched that whole fucked up Fentanyl family drop out of rehab and went to see who else was a mess.  OH!  The Sister Wife Seekers!  I almost missed the bus.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

These people are just....ick. What's this chick's name, Brenda? She's hooked herself a well off man, and she'll do whatever it takes to hang onto him, even if it means sharing him. 

His gross smug toothy smile gives me the fucking creeps. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Brenda, the potential future wife doesnt give a shit about being your friend. She’s interested in Steve’s dick. And she’s going to do to you what you did to Steve’s first wife.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Okay, I had to skip the stupid boat guy yammering so I could catch up with the snark team.  Why is this woman crying?

Sweetheart, keeping your feelings bottled up is kind of Sister Wife Job One.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

All of these men make me want to vomit copiously. All this fortune cookie talk and cliches "its the communication that really matters" "relationships are hard for everyone". Easy for you to say, sleaze bag. The women are doing all the heavy lifting. You get to lie back and decide who gets to suck your holy dick today. Gah.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, candall said:

Sweetheart, keeping your feelings bottled up is kind of Sister Wife Job One.

Bingo. Keep sweet. Why do any of these women put up with this? They all sound like hostages. "I need to have that emotional connection with my sister wife". Yeah, because no decent person outside your stupid fucked up relationship will have anything to do with you. 

God these idiots make me mad.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wonder what Nick will be thinking about this week. @Pepper Mostly, your comment about him on last week’s episode had me roaring all week.

I live to serve, my darling @Auntie Anxiety!

That Marcus is so deep. I bet he found a really cool website with some really interesting medical information, about essential oils and so on.

• Wink 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yeah, because no decent person outside your stupid fucked up relationship will have anything to do with you. 

I was thinking about that when Brenda seemed so desperate to have a friend. I asked myself why she didn’t just find a friend who isn’t sister wife material and then it occurred to me.

• Applause 4
  • Love 1

I find it interesting that India is more upset about Marcus having sex with someone new than Taryn.  She acts like she is the first wife. 

Brenda is clearly having problems with this process.  She doesn’t want Steve with April, but she fears if she comes right out and say something, he will leave her.

• Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

Oh, sure. Her "flight was cancelled". Oh Sidian, you sweet summer child. Tell me, has Ariella had some financial problems requiring your help? A small loan? 

Just now, crazycatlady58 said:

Pepper you type faster than I do.

My rage fuels my fingers. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Squeaky is dying to get Insipidian out of the house for a few days, just so she can breathe for a hot minute.

She's got a thing happening with the UPS guy. 

Dannnnielle is inside having a nice quiet wank.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4

Lea is attractive and seems to be gainfully employed.  She has goals and ambitions.  Surely, she can find someone who doesn't have two other women.  It just doesn't add up.  I wonder what she hopes to get out of all of this.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think Lea is playing him. She’s bright and he’s not.

And he doesn't seem to be able to give a straight answer about who makes the final decision with out stuttering. Just sat ME ME IT'S ALL ME.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, candall said:

"Obviously, I'm the husband, I'm the leader."

I'm surprised every man on the planet isn't "plyg."

As Abigail Adams said "All men would be tyrants if they could".

Marcus wants to know what the "next step" is because he'd "like to move forward into her vagina".

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

If she constantly gets cheated on, why doesn’t she spend some time getting her picker fixed instead of throwing in with this lot?

She's given up. She figures at least she'll know what's what in this situation. 

Dear sweet little tap dancing baby Jesus, Garrick looks ridiculous. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3