Type keyword(s) to search

X-Files Episode Elimination Game

Hi everyone! I've always had fun playing this with other shows and hope it will catch on here as well. Just vote for the episodes that you most want (or least don't want!) eliminated until we're left with just one winner from each season. Every 24 hours, I'll count the votes and update the list. 

Our list from S1, back when we first learned that the truth is out there...

Pilot

Deep Throat

Squeeze

Conduit

The Jersey Devils

Shadows

Ghost in the Machine

Ice

Space

Fallen Angel

Eve

Fire

Beyond the Sea

Gender Bender

Lazarus 

Young at Heart

E.B.E. 

Miracle Man

Shapes

Darkness Falls 

Tooms

Born Again 

Roland

The Erlenmeyer Flask 

Just vote for the three that you can bear to part with first! 

Pilot
Deep Throat
Squeeze
Conduit
Shadows
Ghost in the Machine
Ice
Fallen Angel
Eve
Fire
Beyond the Sea
Gender Bender
Lazarus
Young at Heart
E.B.E.
Miracle Man
Darkness Falls
Tooms
Born Again
Roland
The Erlenmeyer Flask

Space, Shapes and Jersey Devil are our first casualties, and the next round is open! Just vote for the three you want to eliminate :) 

Hmph.  The Jersey Devil is on my most-liked list for the season.

This reminds me of the game with the plusses and minuses we used to play on TWoP.  But here we just vote for least favorites, three at a time, and whichever three episodes get the most votes each round get knocked off the list until there's one winner left standing?

My votes:

Miracle Man

Young at Heart

Born Again

Young at Heart and Roland are history, but we have three episodes vying for that third elimination spot. The lucky candidates are Born Again, Miracle Man and Gender bender. Just vote for the ONE of those three that you most want eliminated :) The tiebreaker round ends after three votes have been placed! 

Pilot
Deep Throat
Squeeze
Conduit
Shadows
Ghost in the Machine
Ice
Fallen Angel
Eve
Fire
Beyond the Sea
Gender Bender
Lazarus
E.B.E.
Miracle Man
Darkness Falls
Tooms

The Erlenmeyer Flask

Born Again is now history as well, and the next round is open. We're still voting against three!

Pilot
Deep Throat
Squeeze
Conduit
Shadows
Ice
Fallen Angel
Eve
Fire
Beyond the Sea
Lazarus
E.B.E.
Darkness Falls
Tooms
The Erlenmeyer Flask

Ghost in the Machine, Gender Bender and Miracle Man are history, and the next round is open! Just vote for the TWO you most want eliminated :) 

My votes:

Lazarus and Fallen Angel 

I have a weird attachment to Shadows...it can't be explained or justified :) It's gone, though, and so is Conduit. The next round is open, and we're still voting against two! 

Pilot
Deep Throat
Squeeze
Ice
Fallen Angel
Eve
Fire
Beyond the Sea
Lazarus
E.B.E.
Darkness Falls
Tooms
The Erlenmeyer Flask

Lazarus and Fallen Angel

(Except for the Pilot and Deep Throat, all of the mytharc eps now are in the 'it had something to do with aliens, or spaceships, or something? I think?' category for me now, heh.)

I have a weird attachment to Shadows...it can't be explained or justified :)

So do I! I rewatched it not too long ago and I remember thinking some (or a lot) of the "magic" had gone, but now that we're voting I hesitate to vote against it!

(Except for the Pilot and Deep Throat, all of the mytharc eps now are in the 'it had something to do with aliens, or spaceships, or something? I think?' category for me now, heh.)

Yep. The only thing I remember about E.B.E is that there was a truck with a supposed alien in the back and then they talked to Deep Throat at the end and he told them about an autopsy. I was gonna vote for Lazarus but now that I think about which one of the two I'd rather watch, I'd watch Lazarus.

Fallen Angel

E.B.E

Edited by joelene
  • Love 1
Yep. The only thing I remember about E.B.E is that there was a truck with a supposed alien in the back and then they talked to Deep Throat at the end and he told them about an autopsy. I was gonna vote for Lazarus but now that I think about which one of the two I'd rather watch, I'd watch Lazarus.

See, I'm a sucker for E.B.E, even though it's not my fav episode, b/c of the introduction of the Lone Gunmen.

• Love 1